I Would Like To Meet The Losers.

undisputed

Rookie
Sep 14, 2019
Who are the losers? Those who aren't willing to kill to survive. But don't be hypocrites. Even if you are a vegetarian, you kill to survive. The question is, how far up the food chain are you willing to go. But not to kill just to eat. But kill to survive. Throughout human history there have been countless examples of one group trying to take what another group has. You would have to be mentally diseased to think that is going to change. Dealing out DEATH is the only means of protection. If you aren't willing to do this, then you are a LOSER. (As well as a traitor, scumbag, etc) I know there must be many losers out there. So introduce yourself.

Who are the losers? Those who aren't willing to kill to survive. But don't be hypocrites. Even if you are a vegetarian, you kill to survive. The question is, how far up the food chain are you willing to go. But not to kill just to eat. But kill to survive. Throughout human history there have been countless examples of one group trying to take what another group has. You would have to be mentally diseased to think that is going to change. Dealing out DEATH is the only means of protection. If you aren't willing to do this, then you are a LOSER. (As well as a traitor, scumbag, etc) I know there must be many losers out there. So introduce yourself.

KimmelCry.jpg

View attachment 279342

When I read that Meme I thought it said it made him gay...

Oh well...

The Founding Fathers listed the duty of the government in a single sentence..."to provide for the common defense and to promote the general welfare". Only savages and idiots think humans need to kill other humans to get food. You need to read up on the Constitution instead of playing survival video games. On second thought you sound young enough to play the big survival game and join the U.S. Military. Are y'all game for that?

Forum List

Back