I would like to know your opinion...

thank you!! I am really grateful to everyone, who gave me their honest opinion!!! If there is someone else who is willing to share, I would really appreciate more information!

Hello violet. Please explain "inclusive education" so that we may work from the same definition.

It means Pampered and Propped Up to succeed. It's the process used by the Banks to help Foreigners get a leg up to succeed in America without having to live in the ghettos as their first place of residency once they get here. They are instead afforded the priviledge to live in high end communities with safer schools and less crime by the Banks. It's not hard to tell.

And I'm sure the OP will agree with me.

any sane country teaches ALL its kids.

some of our country members live in a world of lies and hate

"Special Needs" doesn't always mean reatarded or slow. it could mean something as simple as an Asian kid that can't speak English well enough to keep up in class. It's very common to have a kid that speaks little English and the parents don't speak any at all. It's not just Hispancis that have this problem. Asians, Hindus, and other nationalities have this problem too. THOSE kids are "Special Needs" kids too. and Banks lick their chops when they see them coming too. Free money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back