I wonder how many McCain voters...

that's the funniest lie a liberal ever told Silence. If only it were true and Democrats had actually tried to work with Bush. But no, it's been eight years of extreme partisan bashing, he's been called everything in the book. Don't try to sell the story now that you respected him. It's quite laughable.

I don't like Obama, and I'm not going to try and act like I do. It is what it is.

Damn willow is on a roll. I feel like you are posting what I'm thinking.

Couldn't agree more with you Willow.

Last edited:
pretty amazing that obama hasn't even had a chance to be our president yet and we have those on the right declaring him the worst president ever!

oh boy, oh joy.....

At least with President Bush, the crowds did not turn against him until AFTER the war in Iraq....he had near 90% approval ratings right after 9/11....

yes, democrats were upset with the supreme court, basically calling the election over, but after 9/11 we were UNITED behind president bush....

President bush was disliked because of HIS POLICIES...things HE DID after 9/11...not just because he was a republican.

Obama HAS NOT EVEN been sworn in yet and has NOT DONE anything as president yet.... for those on the right to hate him and say he is not their president and crap like that...???? what the heck???? It's a sad day....

this wasn't even a contested race, like the bush v gore race so where these hateful feelings are coming from and the secretly wishing that obama destroys our country by those on the right, is just appalling to me.... :(

you began this thing with your Clinton hatred, the dems continued it with the Bush admin...

EVEN STEVEN.

It is now up to republicans to be the class act and end this divisiveness...

I am NOT saying that Obama, once in office should get a free ride...if he messes up and does bad things for America, we should be shouting such from the rooftops....IT IS OUR DUTY as Americans to do such imo.

I just think, that we ought to give the guy a CHANCE by at least allowing him to take the position of president and do SOMETHING, before you disown him as your president.

care

In other words this was an important election because a black man finally won it. Whoop dee doo. Do you really think the rest of the world is going change any of it's policies because we have a black president ?

In other words this was an important election because a black man finally won it. Whoop dee doo. Do you really think the rest of the world is going change any of it's policies because we have a black president ?

Now now dillo,

Chavez did say he would sit and talk to "the black man"

i wont reject him as POTUS, although i will never vote for him, he IS POTUS and its the only one we have

And, how many who voted for Obama will admit they voted for him? I'm sorry, I am worried.
My big disappointment is that the Republicans could not come up with a better candidate.

pretty amazing that obama hasn't even had a chance to be our president yet and we have those on the right declaring him the worst president ever!

oh boy, oh joy.....

At least with President Bush, the crowds did not turn against him until AFTER the war in Iraq....he had near 90% approval ratings right after 9/11....

yes, democrats were upset with the supreme court, basically calling the election over, but after 9/11 we were UNITED behind president bush....

President bush was disliked because of HIS POLICIES...things HE DID after 9/11...not just because he was a republican.

Obama HAS NOT EVEN been sworn in yet and has NOT DONE anything as president yet.... for those on the right to hate him and say he is not their president and crap like that...???? what the heck???? It's a sad day....

this wasn't even a contested race, like the bush v gore race so where these hateful feelings are coming from and the secretly wishing that obama destroys our country by those on the right, is just appalling to me.... :(

you began this thing with your Clinton hatred, the dems continued it with the Bush admin...

EVEN STEVEN.

I am NOT saying that Obama, once in office should get a free ride...if he messes up and does bad things for America, we should be shouting such from the rooftops....IT IS OUR DUTY as Americans to do such imo.

I just think, that we ought to give the guy a CHANCE by at least allowing him to take the position of president and do SOMETHING, before you disown him as your president.

care

See? that's the thing I really scoff at in liberals. They have a way of taking their shit and hate and somehow justifying it. No one ever said you had to agree with Bush. It would have been nice though if you and your congressional leadership had not publicly called him a liar and a chimp and our soldiers rapists and murderers... Shades of goshen, and now you say even steven? as if this is some kind of pissing contest??? That pretty much explains what is so sadly wrong with this country. In a nutshell. liberals only want to unite when they have the power, the rest of the time the rest of us can kiss your collective asses.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
See? that's the thing I really scoff at in liberals. They have a way of taking their shit and hate and somehow justifying it. No one ever said you had to agree with Bush. It would have been nice though if you and your congressional leadership had not publicly called him a liar and a chimp and our soldiers rapists and murderers... Shades of goshen, and now you say even steven? as if this is some kind of pissing contest??? That pretty much explains what is so sadly wrong with this country. In a nutshell. liberals only want to unite when they have the power, the rest of the time the rest of us can kiss your collective asses.

Clinton was a murderer according to your side, of several people not just vince foster, in fact there is a conservative list going around that has more than 20 people that Clinton had murdered according to "you"....then there was the continual waste of tax payers money to the tune of millions upon millions that your side used to have him investigated for one "Gate" after another with no results....and all of that is not even touching the tip of the iceburg of what you did to him and his wife.

I am not denying that the Democrats were ALSO very unenchanted with president bush, calling him a chimp, an idiot and evil.....but the Dems did not spend the time investigating him for his possibly impeachable offences and wasting tax payer's money on special prosecutors etc ....

I realize it is hard for you to look at the whole picture and you are locked in to your partisan view and this is just too much for you to admit, but to me...it is an even steven.....you got what you wanted with your continual Clinton lying and bashing, your republican majority....and the Dems got the same with their relentless bashing of president Bush, their Democratic majority....EVEN STEVEN.

YOU and your ilk, want to continue the fight and the bashing is what you have said and don't want to call it even because for some reason you think it is NOT EVEN, even though you had clinton impeached while the Dems did not go for the throat with Bush and have him impeached....and you are welcomed to your opinion and your continued effort to divide our country with this evilness....

there is no country first anymore, it is Party first... and it is killing us as a nation.

I was very specific in my message, that when and if obama does something wrong for our country, we should be nailing him for it....i am not telling ANYONE that they should not do this because we all need to unite and live in lala land together with big hugs to go around....

And lastly, i have never called President Bush a chimp, I have never said he was not my President, i have never wished he were assasinated, I have never accused him of being a murderer or a thief or any of that because he was MY President and i respected this....

I did disagree with his policies almost unanimously...didn't agree with much of how he handled things, didn't agree with the tax man's policies either, and did believe he should have been investigate for a couple of major things that seemed fishy....but this was NOT because he was a republican, this was because he was my president and he possibly could have been breaking the Constitution.

i see how some on your side thinks...i see you WANT the divisivness to go forward, even though BOTH SIDES of the aisle had their free for all on their attacks on the other Party.... initially with Clinton and then with Bush....i just don't think it is good for america, buttttt we live in a free country and the hatefulness will go on based on what you and the other person who neg repped me for my comment have said....and so be it.... :(

President Bush is hovering with a 20% approval rating so there are many republicans that also sees president bush and his policies as being detrimental to our country...IT IS NOT just the Democrats at this point, it is your own side of the aisle that feels this way too...so to me, this is vindication that i was NOT wrong in my thoughts regarding how President Bush ran the country while in office and was not just a partisan reaction of mine.

it isn't that i expect you and your side to take the higher ground now that all is even steven and end this thing....it just would be better for our Nation, if you did, imho.

but...carry on...do what you wish...don't let me or anyone on earth or in heaven, stop you....you got freewill from God for some reason and i respect such.

care

Last edited:

oh boy, oh joy.....

EVEN STEVEN.

care

I can think of no reason for the divisiveness to end. There are those who love their country that will continue with those who would love to ruin it.

I can think of no reason for the divisiveness to end. There are those who love their country that will continue with those who would love to ruin it.

i honestly didn't EXPECT it to change....as i said in my last post, it seems as though it will continue to be brother against brother until the end of time...have at it and give yourself a pat on the back while doing it!

Care

i honestly didn't EXPECT it to change....as i said in my last post, it seems as though it will continue to be brother against brother until the end of time...have at it and give yourself a pat on the back while doing it!

Care
ya know, you guys should have thought about that before you did the divisive BS you have done for the last 8 years

...will someday tell their grandchildren that they voted for Obama. :eusa_think:

I would guess that will be about as many Democrats who claimed they voted for Reagan. Some really did. But after Reagan died - far more Democrats than really did vote for him -were suddenly claiming they did.

Last edited:
Clinton was a murderer according to your side, of several people not just vince foster, in fact there is a conservative list going around that has more than 20 people that Clinton had murdered according to "you"....then there was the continual waste of tax payers money to the tune of millions upon millions that your side used to have him investigated for one "Gate" after another with no results....and all of that is not even touching the tip of the iceburg of what you did to him and his wife.

I am not denying that the Democrats were ALSO very unenchanted with president bush, calling him a chimp, an idiot and evil.....but the Dems did not spend the time investigating him for his possibly impeachable offences and wasting tax payer's money on special prosecutors etc ....

I realize it is hard for you to look at the whole picture and you are locked in to your partisan view and this is just too much for you to admit, but to me...it is an even steven.....you got what you wanted with your continual Clinton lying and bashing, your republican majority....and the Dems got the same with their relentless bashing of president Bush, their Democratic majority....EVEN STEVEN.

YOU and your ilk, want to continue the fight and the bashing is what you have said and don't want to call it even because for some reason you think it is NOT EVEN, even though you had clinton impeached while the Dems did not go for the throat with Bush and have him impeached....and you are welcomed to your opinion and your continued effort to divide our country with this evilness....

there is no country first anymore, it is Party first... and it is killing us as a nation.

I was very specific in my message, that when and if obama does something wrong for our country, we should be nailing him for it....i am not telling ANYONE that they should not do this because we all need to unite and live in lala land together with big hugs to go around....

And lastly, i have never called President Bush a chimp, I have never said he was not my President, i have never wished he were assasinated, I have never accused him of being a murderer or a thief or any of that because he was MY President and i respected this....

I did disagree with his policies almost unanimously...didn't agree with much of how he handled things, didn't agree with the tax man's policies either, and did believe he should have been investigate for a couple of major things that seemed fishy....but this was NOT because he was a republican, this was because he was my president and he possibly could have been breaking the Constitution.

i see how some on your side thinks...i see you WANT the divisivness to go forward, even though BOTH SIDES of the aisle had their free for all on their attacks on the other Party.... initially with Clinton and then with Bush....i just don't think it is good for america, buttttt we live in a free country and the hatefulness will go on based on what you and the other person who neg repped me for my comment have said....and so be it.... :(

President Bush is hovering with a 20% approval rating so there are many republicans that also sees president bush and his policies as being detrimental to our country...IT IS NOT just the Democrats at this point, it is your own side of the aisle that feels this way too...so to me, this is vindication that i was NOT wrong in my thoughts regarding how President Bush ran the country while in office and was not just a partisan reaction of mine.

it isn't that i expect you and your side to take the higher ground now that all is even steven and end this thing....it just would be better for our Nation, if you did, imho.

but...carry on...do what you wish...don't let me or anyone on earth or in heaven, stop you....you got freewill from God for some reason and i respect such.

care

The problem with your argument darling is that I voted for and supported President Clinton twice. Not once, but twice and I was with him all the way until he lied under oath to a Federal Grand Jury. Can't support that kind of demogogary sp?. Newp. That finished it for me. I'm not like you and your ilk (if I may just borrow your term) I do not excuse any and every action my party representatives wish to partake in. But, I never called Clinton a vile name of any sort. Even though he stood in the white house and got his blow jobs while the terrorists blew us to smithereens. I still called him President Clinton. I didn't go before the whole world and apologize, I didn't call him a murderer. I didn't call him a war mongerer. I didn't even call him a liar. But yes, you and your ilk. That what you do. And now you want us to call even steven? I know without a shadow of a doubt had McCain won we would simply just continue with the vitriol. he old, he's sick' he's unstable
yada yada yada yada. There is going to be vitriol it may as well come from my ilk as much as yers. Don't you agree? Sure you do.

bullcrap. They have investigated every hair on his head, every decision he made not once but two or three times and they are not done yet. Wait til he leaves office. They will try to arrest him and send him to the Hague! who do you think yer fooling?

YOU and your ilk,

Yep, me and my ilk are like we are because of you and your ilk.

ya know, you guys should have thought about that before you did the divisive BS you have done for the last 8 years

now there's a novel concept. But librals only want to unite when they are in power.

The problem with your argument darling is that I voted for and supported President Clinton twice. Not once, but twice and I was with him all the way until he lied under oath to a Federal Grand Jury. Can't support that kind of demogogary sp?. Newp. That finished it for me. I'm not like you and your ilk (if I may just borrow your term) I do not excuse any and every action my party representatives wish to partake in. But, I never called Clinton a vile name of any sort. Even though he stood in the white house and got his blow jobs while the terrorists blew us to smithereens. I still called him President Clinton. I didn't go before the whole world and apologize, I didn't call him a murderer. I didn't call him a war mongerer. I didn't even call him a liar. But yes, you and your ilk. That what you do. And now you want us to call even steven? I know without a shadow of a doubt had McCain won we would simply just continue with the vitriol. he old, he's sick' he's unstable
yada yada yada yada. There is going to be vitriol it may as well come from my ilk as much as yers. Don't you agree? Sure you do.

bullcrap. They have investigated every hair on his head, every decision he made not once but two or three times and they are not done yet. Wait til he leaves office. They will try to arrest him and send him to the Hague! who do you think yer fooling?

YOU and your ilk,

Yep, me and my ilk are like we are because of you and your ilk.

ok, you've made yourself clear as day, willow.

have any doubt if Obama will have any Bush admin holdovers in his administration

:lol:
yeah, right

That would have been my fear with voting for mccain, some Bush holdovers in the administration....we do not need any of the holdovers from president Bush, they were not and are not very good advisors of president Bush, and in fact, they may have been the actual ones to do him in imo.

but i do think that some Republicans should be picked as Obama's advisors in his administration, just not any that were in the Bush Administration....because they are NOT the creme of the crop, to say the least.

That would have been my fear with voting for mccain, some Bush holdovers in the administration....we do not need any of the holdovers from president Bush, they were not and are not very good advisors of president Bush, and in fact, they may have been the actual ones to do him in imo.

but i do think that some Republicans should be picked as Obama's advisors in his administration, just not any that were in the Bush Administration....because they are NOT the creme of the crop, to say the least.
yet Bush had Clinton admin holdovers

and he was so divisive :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back