I won and you lost! Ha, ha! Feel the butt hurt.

R

rdean

I remember Republicans saying these exact same things after George W. Bush won.

George W. was a governor and a businessman. He would do wonders for the economy. Obama didn't know what he was doing.

A couple of facts:

There were more jobs created in four years under Obama than Bush's entire 8 years.

Medicare Part D, passed by Republicans through reconciliation cost far more than the Affordable Care Act because in the ACA, people were actually paying for health care.

Bush inherited a 236 billion dollar budget surplus with a projected 10 year surplus of over 5 and a half trillion but he left trillions in debt and a projected shortfall of many trillions. With factories gone and the Bush Tax cuts, there simply was no new sources of revenue for anyone who followed him whether it was Obama or McCain. It was simply gone.

And I remember when Bush said Obama would attack Pakistan. Well, in way, there was a small invasion, when he took out Bin Laden. And Bush said Obama would embrace Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad which of course never happened.

So there were things that happened and things that didn't happen.

But the promises made by George W. Bush and the promises he didn't keep are public record:

The Broken Promises of George W. Bush – Center for American Progress Action Fund

Right away, Republicans will scream that Obama didn't keep his promises. Remember, Democrats had control of both houses for only a few months, until Ted Kennedy died. Republicans had control over the entire government for many years under Bush. The were able to enact their entire agenda and we saw the results. There is no way you can argue with the results. We lived through it.

And now we have Donald Trump. And he will have control over the entire government, just like George W. Bush did.

And when it comes to Trump's promises, it's very confusing. He promises were so wild and out there his supporters had to know he wouldn't be keeping them. And now he is the president elect, he already walked back just about everything. But when asked, they have said they just don't care. So he made all these promises and they don't care? Then why elect him? Since he's already walked back just about everything and his base doesn't care, then he can and will do whatever he wants. That doesn't bother his base? After all, they don't have a clue what he really wants to do, just like the rest of us.

Trump references President Lincoln. Lincoln never said:

Mexico is sending us rapists and drug dealers
I like people that weren't captured
Laziness is a trait in blacks
Flat chest can't be a 10
I grab p...y
Mrs. Housekeeping

And that is only a fraction of the terrible things he said. Does anyone believe it's really easy to get passed that?

So that brings us back to "What is it his supporters think he is going to do for the country and for them?" or do they just don't care? It was enough to poke the country in the eye.

Trump said on his first day of office, he would pull out of the Trans Pacific Partnership. Since that pact covers 40% of the worlds economic trade market and will probably free up China to become the leader in the Pacific, it will be interesting to see what that does to the US economy. That will probably be his first big test. If the number of lost jobs skyrockets, his next big plan will become even more interesting.

We won't know until we know. Fun times ahead I have no doubt.

And for the record, I don't have butt hurt. I have some apprehension for those Americans who didn't ask for this. But for the ones who did, may you get what you asked for. It won't be long and we shall see.

Going for the second helping of butt hurt on Thanksgiving I see. Pass the Hillary...I mean turkey please.

George W. was a governor and a businessman. He would do wonders for the economy. Obama didn't know what he was doing.

A couple of facts:

There were more jobs created in four years under Obama than Bush's entire 8 years.

Medicare Part D, passed by Republicans through reconciliation cost far more than the Affordable Care Act because in the ACA, people were actually paying for health care.

Bush inherited a 236 billion dollar budget surplus with a projected 10 year surplus of over 5 and a half trillion but he left trillions in debt and a projected shortfall of many trillions. With factories gone and the Bush Tax cuts, there simply was no new sources of revenue for anyone who followed him whether it was Obama or McCain. It was simply gone.

And I remember when Bush said Obama would attack Pakistan. Well, in way, there was a small invasion, when he took out Bin Laden. And Bush said Obama would embrace Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad which of course never happened.

But the promises made by George W. Bush and the promises he didn't keep are public record:

The Broken Promises of George W. Bush – Center for American Progress Action Fund

Right away, Republicans will scream that Obama didn't keep his promises. Remember, Democrats had control of both houses for only a few months, until Ted Kennedy died. Republicans had control over the entire government for many years under Bush. The were able to enact their entire agenda and we saw the results. There is no way you can argue with the results. We lived through it.

And now we have Donald Trump. And he will have control over the entire government, just like George W. Bush did.

And when it comes to Trump's promises, it's very confusing. He promises were so wild and out there his supporters had to know he wouldn't be keeping them. And now he is the president elect, he already walked back just about everything. But when asked, they have said they just don't care. So he made all these promises and they don't care? Then why elect him? Since he's already walked back just about everything and his base doesn't care, then he can and will do whatever he wants. That doesn't bother his base? After all, they don't have a clue what he really wants to do, just like the rest of us.

Flat chest can't be a 10
I grab p...y
Mrs. Housekeeping

And that is only a fraction of the terrible things he said. Does anyone believe it's really easy to get passed that?

So that brings us back to "What is it his supporters think he is going to do for the country and for them?" or do they just don't care? It was enough to poke the country in the eye.

Trump said on his first day of office, he would pull out of the Trans Pacific Partnership. Since that pact covers 40% of the worlds economic trade market and will probably free up China to become the leader in the Pacific, it will be interesting to see what that does to the US economy. That will probably be his first big test. If the number of lost jobs skyrockets, his next big plan will become even more interesting.

And for the record, I don't have butt hurt. I have some apprehension for those Americans who didn't ask for this. But for the ones who did, may you get what you asked for. It won't be long and we shall see.

graph.jpg

Yeah, cuz y'all never said that. My God, Hussein himself boasted about 'Republicans riding in the back, Elections having consequences, having that pen & phone', and so on.

So look Safe Space moochers, it's over. You lost. Donald Trump is the US President. He's got the pen & phone now. It's his turn to be above the law. Better get used to it.

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

A couple of facts:

Flat chest can't be a 10
I grab p...y
Mrs. Housekeeping

Bush did great until.affirmative action housing fucked us.

Buh...Buh...Buh...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH lol. The left will never get over that Bush beat Al Gore.

That Trump beat Hillary when all the polls said she had it in the bag, while at the same time the GOP retained the House and Senate leaving them powerless, after the GOP stole a SCOTUS nomination from Obama, now Trump is taking office with the power to undo Obama's entire legacy...the meltdown will be George Bush x10.

When you go to sleep at night lefties, just imagine the executive orders to come....

O has screwed us 1000times worse than w could ever imagine in his wildest dreams.
How? Saving the car industry? Creating millions of new jobs? Taking down Bin Laden? What is it he did that was so bad?

Forum List

Back