I wish they would stop all immigration from Muslim countries.

CRStar

Rookie
Apr 11, 2011
Beverly Hills
This should be stopped. All they want to do is try take over the West. They are already starting with that Sharia law in our country and the Dimocrats kinda close one eye to it. We don't want them, never have and never will.

Do ALL embrace Sharia? Or is there such a thing as Open Minded muslims?

• Banned
From what I read It's the males that like it. As usual, woman have no say according to certain parts of it. I know an Iranian girl, she says NO....as in big NO because it is an unfair one sided law.

This should be stopped. All they want to do is try take over the West. They are already starting with that Sharia law in our country and the Dimocrats kinda close one eye to it. We don't want them, never have and never will.

Were already being forced to endure Spanish being yapped by those Mexicans who sneak in. Farsi is near impossible for Americans to learn. I think the Muslims would actually side with Americans to kick them out of the US.

Even if they stopped immigration of Muslims today it wouldn't make any difference.

Every Muslim couple has several kids who have been born in the US and now are American citizens.

In the very near future American born Muslims will greatly outnumber immigrant Muslims.

Last edited:

If you are going to drink cool aid, don't drink the red.:cuckoo:
We? Who the hell is we? Certainly not anyone I know. Illegal aliens from south of our border is destroying us faster than a few muslims. With drugs, killing 15 american daily, raping 8 children daily, bankrupting our hospitals and welfare system. Cost us billions in education, healthcare and welfare, food stamps and public housing for their anchor babies. Incarceration of illegal aliens is costing california alone $34,000 of each a year. On top of that we are destroying our selves with division.
Sharia law? :cuckoo:

• Banned

If you are going to drink cool aid, don't drink the red.:cuckoo:
We? Who the hell is we? Certainly not anyone I know. Illegal aliens from south of our border is destroying us faster than a few muslims. With drugs, killing 15 american daily, raping 8 children daily, bankrupting our hospitals and welfare system. Cost us billions in education, healthcare and welfare, food stamps and public housing for their anchor babies. Incarceration of illegal aliens is costing california alone $34,000 of each a year. On top of that we are destroying our selves with division.
Sharia law? :cuckoo:

Old Lady, I was talking about Muslims, its a known fact about every Mexican having 20 children and they continue to breed like flies. Every where you go, there is one pushing a stroller with larvae inside.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back