I will pay one billion dollars to anyone who can prove that Russia hacks

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
began during the last election cycle, and never happened before. Reality is that Russia began hacking the USA the moment that the USSR dissolved.

However the media made it an issue in the last election to benefit Hillary, but they ended up benefitting Trump.

began during the last election cycle, and never happened before. Reality is that Russia began hacking the USA the moment that the USSR dissolved.

However the media made it an issue in the last election to benefit Hillary, but they ended up benefitting Trump.
i need to see your previous year's tax return, to verify your assertion, first.

• Banned

i need to see your previous year's tax return, to verify your assertion, first.
You need to erase a lot of history first moron

• Banned
Prove you have one billion dollars to give away..
Prove Russia hacks began with the last election cycle.........................

At least try, we need the laughs
No go till I see the dough....
pizza-dough-207.jpg

I had an oiler buddy that was from Canada but worked in the US oilfields.....He would trade us giant Alaskan shrimp for ham...and he would bring along his 5 gallon bucket of worthless Canadian tin..I would roll it in coin wraps and use it to buy fireworks from unsuspecting retailers...

why arent the Democrats providing any video evidence that the Russians were helping counting the votes being they are so adamant that they voted in the election? arent cameras pretty much everywhere?

why arent the Democrats providing any video evidence that the Russians were helping counting the votes being they are so adamant that they voted in the election? arent cameras pretty much everywhere?
You know the Russians don't use the Arabic numeral system...

I had an oiler buddy that was from Canada but worked in the US oilfields.....He would trade us giant Alaskan shrimp for ham...and he would bring along his 5 gallon bucket of worthless Canadian tin..I would roll it in coin wraps and use it to buy fireworks from unsuspecting retailers...
and how come Canadian coins dont work in those filtered water thingies? {I buy my water with those machines}

if the russians really hacked our votes,,maybe we can go look thru all of the trash from all 87 Million Precincts and maybe we will discover that 15 Million Hillary ballots were tossed out? like they do in Iran?

if the russians really hacked our votes,,maybe we can go look thru all of the trash from all 87 Million Precincts and maybe we will discover that 15 Million Hillary ballots were tossed out? like they do in Iran?
They would discover 400 million Hillary ballots tossed out

Forum List

Back