I will never get over the feeling I killed my son anti vaccination activist refuses to be silenced

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘I will never get over feeling I killed my son’: Anti-vaccination activists refuse to be 'silenced’
Vaccination skeptics say the US government has joined with pharmaceutical companies to shut them down, and the veil of silence over the true dangers of inoculation is secretly killing hundreds of children each year.

Autism_Rates_Integrative_Pediatrics_Featured_Image.jpg

Nope and half you retard who refuse to listen, research, and pay attention good luck you stupid fkrs are gonnnna need it esp. if you when your moronic battle of FORCING PPL wait until your kid becomes all the kids . YOU ONLY READ ABOUT , not your kid who cares and or that mom is lying.

you stupid ------s tell yourselves whatever you can to make yourselves feel better and your own stupidity that just might end up killing your kid. Cause parental gov. said DO IT OR ELSE!!

But how many millions would die if no one had been vaccinated for the flu and polio and measles and other plagues etc.? We do have records of the massive amounts of deaths before vaccinations.

Not to diminish the pain and sorrow of this family.... :(

But how many millions would die if no one had been vaccinated for the flu and polio and measles and other plagues etc.? We do have records of the massive amounts of deaths before vaccinations.

I thought the problem was with the preservative they add to the vaccine. In other words, vaccinating is fine but many people think the preservative they add to the vaccine, thimerosal, is causing autism. Why not just ban the preservative?

‘I will never get over feeling I killed my son’: Anti-vaccination activists refuse to be 'silenced’
Vaccination skeptics say the US government has joined with pharmaceutical companies to shut them down, and the veil of silence over the true dangers of inoculation is secretly killing hundreds of children each year.

Nope and half you retard who refuse to listen, research, and pay attention good luck you stupid fkrs are gonnnna need it esp. if you when your moronic battle of FORCING PPL wait until your kid becomes all the kids . YOU ONLY READ ABOUT , not your kid who cares and or that mom is lying.

you stupid ------s tell yourselves whatever you can to make yourselves feel better and your own stupidity that just might end up killing your kid. Cause parental gov. said DO IT OR ELSE!!
Does your data take into account the recent broadening of the definition of autism?

I thought the problem was with the preservative they add to the vaccine. In other words, vaccinating is fine but many people think the preservative they add to the vaccine, thimerosal, is causing autism. Why not just ban the preservative?
The death rates of those vaccinated that are found to be caused solely by the vaccine and not some other reason are so low that they are statistically insignificant

I think in the old days, vaccines were refrigerated.

It has to do with profit.

It is also why they make a flu vaccine, and a chicken pox vaccine. Hell, I am surprised they don't make a cooties vaccine. They make vaccines for stuff your immune system SHOULD handle, and if it doesn't, you become weak, and vulnerable.

bucket

They do this to mass produce vaccines. The more they make, and the more they can get folks to take, and the government to pay for, the more wealthy they become. Hell, they are even vaccinating the entire planet now.

• Banned

Does your data take into account the recent broadening of the definition of autism?

Most of their information is constantly updated.
you can always check these sites out
Vaccine Impact

Dangers Associated With Vaccinations Have Been Withheld From Public For 30 Years. Here Are The Documents

Pharmaceutical Companies’ Role in State Vaccination Policymaking: The Case of Human Papillomavirus Vaccination

upload_2019-3-20_9-42-20.png

This is just information on a variety of issues which leads to great sites filled with " Real information"

• Banned

The death rates of those vaccinated that are found to be caused solely by the vaccine and not some other reason are so low that they are statistically insignificant

upload_2019-3-20_9-44-14.png

ASIA – or Autoimmune/inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants (also known as Shoenfeld's syndrome) -- first appeared in the Journal of Autoimmunology four years ago. It is an umbrella term for a collection of similar symptoms, including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, that result after exposure to an adjuvant – an environmental agent including common vaccine ingredients that stimulate the immune system. Since then an enormous body of research, using ASIA as a paradigm, has begun to unravel the mystery of how environmental toxins, particularly the metal aluminum used in vaccines, can trigger an immune system chain reaction in susceptible individuals and may lead to overt autoimmune disease.

Attacking Ourselves: Top Doctors Reveal Vaccines Turn Our Immune System Against Us

Don't get vaccinated. And Madagascar is a great place for you to move to.

Forum List

Back