‘I will make you disappear’: Trump supporter charged with hate crime over racist threats

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Kenneth-Sjarpe-Facebook.png

Washington man was arrested on hate crime charges after allegedly threatening three men he assumed were Muslims during a gas station encounter.

Police said Kenneth Sjarpe shouted racial slurs at the men, ordered them to leave the country and then threatened to shoot them during the incident last month at a Bellevue gas station, reported the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

A driver told police that he was pumping gas, while two of his relatives waited in the car, when the 55-year-old Sjarpe came out of the Arco store and began shouting at them.

“Go back to your country,” Sjarpe said, adding a racial slur. “I’ll shoot you.”

The driver’s brother got out of the car and shouted back at Sjarpe, who the other men said got into his Ford Bronco and drove toward them.

Sjarpe again threatened to kill the other men, whom he repeatedly called Muslims, and then drove away.

The brothers reported the incident to police, who reviewed surveillance video that appeared to match their account.

A detective spotted Sjarpe the next day walking toward his truck, and he admitted to arguing with the other men and said he “probably” used a racial slur.

“His voice got louder as he started talking about how he hated those people,” the detective said in a report. “Iranians, Indians, Middle Easterners — they shouldn’t be in our country (and they’re) taking our jobs.”

He then told the detective that he “supports Trump in keeping them out,” the newspaper reported.

Sjarpe could also face charges in a similar incident a week later, when an Ethiopian immigrant said a man called him a racial slur and then chased him up the stairs at a business.

“I want you guys to get out of my country, (racial slur),” the man allegedly said. “If you don’t leave, I will make you disappear.”

Link: ‘I will make you disappear’: Trump supporter charged with hate crime over racist threats
--------------------------

Gee, I wonder if it was "the Democrats" that made this guy do it?

Washington man was arrested on hate crime charges after allegedly threatening three men he assumed were Muslims during a gas station encounter.

Police said Kenneth Sjarpe shouted racial slurs at the men, ordered them to leave the country and then threatened to shoot them during the incident last month at a Bellevue gas station, reported the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

A driver told police that he was pumping gas, while two of his relatives waited in the car, when the 55-year-old Sjarpe came out of the Arco store and began shouting at them.

The driver’s brother got out of the car and shouted back at Sjarpe, who the other men said got into his Ford Bronco and drove toward them.

Sjarpe again threatened to kill the other men, whom he repeatedly called Muslims, and then drove away.

The brothers reported the incident to police, who reviewed surveillance video that appeared to match their account.

A detective spotted Sjarpe the next day walking toward his truck, and he admitted to arguing with the other men and said he “probably” used a racial slur.

“His voice got louder as he started talking about how he hated those people,” the detective said in a report. “Iranians, Indians, Middle Easterners — they shouldn’t be in our country (and they’re) taking our jobs.”

He then told the detective that he “supports Trump in keeping them out,” the newspaper reported.

Sjarpe could also face charges in a similar incident a week later, when an Ethiopian immigrant said a man called him a racial slur and then chased him up the stairs at a business.

“I want you guys to get out of my country, (racial slur),” the man allegedly said. “If you don’t leave, I will make you disappear.”

Link: ‘I will make you disappear’: Trump supporter charged with hate crime over racist threats

Video or it didn't happen.

• Banned

He's in jail at the moment, on a $200,000 bail. Call the police department to confirm it, you stupid moron.

"Police acquired surveillance footage of the incident, which appeared to corroborate the brothers' stories, according to Bellevue police."

Charges: Men threatened in Bellevue with racial slurs

"Police acquired surveillance footage of the incident, which appeared to corroborate the brothers' stories, according to Bellevue police."

Surveillance doesn't have audio, the only crime is the terroristic threat to shoot, are the alleged victims the only witnesses?

/--- Man oh Man saying mean words is far worse than picking up a rifle and shooting unarmed guys playing baseball. --- In LiberalPropagandaville.

Sure the democrats made him do it. If the traitor dims would stop letting muslims in, it never would have happened.

Surveillance doesn't have audio, the only crime is the terroristic threat to shoot, are the alleged victims the only witnesses?

I am not sure. The police believe there is enough evidence to charge the man. We'll have to see how it all pans out.

There is no questions the witnesses are far more believable than the perp. "I will make you disappear" Who says those kind of things? And who are you to demand anything?

There is no questions the witnesses are far more believable than the perp. "I will make you disappear" Who says those kind of things? And who are you to demand anything?

Prove anyone said it.

Prove anyone said it.
You mistake who you are here. :lol: Proof has been posted above. Now you have to offer evidence other than your mouth. Oh, you don't have it?

Oh look leftists endorsing censoring free speech again. AT MOST it's terroristic threats oh and because he supports Trumps travel ban doesn't mean he supports Trump idiot. It is Washington.....that's Bernie territory.

Prove anyone said it.
You mistake who you are here. :lol: Proof has been posted above. Now you have to offer evidence other than your mouth. Oh, you don't have it?

No proof whatsoever has been posted lying scum.

This is news? Crazy guys yells at people.

Good grief

Oh look leftists endorsing censoring free speech again. AT MOST it's terroristic threats oh and because he supports Trumps travel ban doesn't mean he supports Trump idiot. It is Washington.....that's Bernie territory.
You are lame, as usual. Terroristic speech is not "free speech", speedo. You try terroristic speech in downtown SLC to minorities. A person has the right to immediately defend himself against terroristic threats.

You are lame, as usual. Terroristic speech is not "free speech", speedo. You try terroristic speech in downtown SLC to minorities. A person has the right to immediately defend himself against terroristic threats.

What's terrorist speech, Jake?

Forum List

Back