I wasn't sold on Romney...

Suuuuure you wasnt for Romney. You're for whoever the GOP puts up as a candidate any excuse for that support will do. Romney says alot of things...and you believe all of them

No I wasn't I was planing on writing Ron Paul in now I see this in another light.

please, you never were. Whores arent picky.

There are many threads on how I have expressed my views on Romney
So shut the fuck up you lying ass bitch.

Romney evolved. Oh that's right. It's OK when a (D) does it?

lol oh god, no he didn't. Its called pandering to you bottom feeders.
Romney did what his state wanted him to do. I suspect since the majority of the nation opposes obamacare he will work to repeal that.

Have to tell you, I'm thrilled the court ruled the way it did. This race is just about to begin. The polling numbers have continually showed that the American public is against Obamacare as it stands now.

There's no grey. None at all. And with the individual mandate being called for what it really is, a tax, the voters have two options. Yes to tax hike. Obama. No to tax hike Romney.

:lol:

May I remind you of Obama's "evolving" regarding gay marriage?

Oh but he's a democrat. He doesn't pander ever!

Too funny.

How did Willard "evolve" ? He always supported, and passed government healthcare.

Why Romney evolved like Obama did.

Obama was for gay marriage when he was running for the Senate seat in Illinois, and then he evolved to the position of being against gay marriage when he was running for the Presidency, and then he evolved to being for gay marriage a couple of months back which netted him a tidy sum of donations from the gay community.

The meaning of "evolve" is positively defined by Obama.

:D

Romney evolved. Oh that's right. It's OK when a (D) does it?

:lol:

May I remind you of Obama's "evolving" regarding gay marriage?

Oh but he's a democrat. He doesn't pander ever!

Too funny.

lol thats the best you got? Obama evolved on gay marriage? Oh you stupid little Canadian.

LOL OOOOBAMA!!!!!!! this is about Mittens not Obama dipshit, stop deflecting.

Obamacare will be known as ObamaTAX and we have a whole new ballgame. For all of us that weren't of the Romneywagon at the beginning, we are making a train...a very long one. Repeal ObamaTAX. :D

How was Holder's day? Knowing Obama, he wasn't even taking his calls after the Contempt Votes because he was still celebrating his perceived victory on ObamaTAX.

Now I am

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal "Obamacare"

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal Obamacare | Reuters

Next week, the U.S. House of Representatives will be voting on an historic repeal of the Obamacare law. While there are many reasons to oppose this flawed government health insurance law, it is important to remember that Obamacare is also one of the largest tax increases in American history. Below is a comprehensive list of the two dozen new or higher taxes that pay for Obamcare’s expansion of government spending and interference between doctors and patients.

The sad thing is, you really think Romney is going to repeal it.

Even though his advisors said he wouldn't, even though it was his idea to start with.

Not that it matters, I would really like to see Romney get up there and defend an insurance company denying dialysis to a sick child.

Now I am

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal "Obamacare"

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal Obamacare | Reuters

Next week, the U.S. House of Representatives will be voting on an historic repeal of the Obamacare law. While there are many reasons to oppose this flawed government health insurance law, it is important to remember that Obamacare is also one of the largest tax increases in American history. Below is a comprehensive list of the two dozen new or higher taxes that pay for Obamcare’s expansion of government spending and interference between doctors and patients.

The sad thing is, you really think Romney is going to repeal it.

Even though his advisors said he wouldn't, even though it was his idea to start with.

Not that it matters, I would really like to see Romney get up there and defend an insurance company denying dialysis to a sick child.

No repeal No America bring it down.

Forum List

Back