I wasn't sold on Romney...

I really don't care now Romney said it was what his state wanted and was not meant for all states it's a states rights issue. Now it just got fucking person obama is going down.

Yeah and Romney said the mandate SHOULD be a part of the federal plan and congratulated Obama and the Dems for including it in their legislation.

If you read more and talked less, you'd know more.
obama said this wasn't going to be a tax.

what has that go to do with the fact that Romney SUPPORTED the mandate ON THE FEDERAL level?
or are you admitting defeat and ignorance on that and trying to change the subject?

Last edited:
Yeah and Romney said the mandate SHOULD be a part of the federal plan and congratulated Obama and the Dems for including it in their legislation.

If you read more and talked less, you'd know more.

what has that go to do with the fact that Romney SUPPORTED the mandate ON THE FEDERAL level?

So you putting your dog in the fight for obama? obama lied period that is what it has to do with obama.

pfffffffft Mittens and the the GOPers MIGHT make a show of attempting repeal, kind of like their stand against raising the debt ceiling. Bread and circuses, bread and circuses.

So you putting your dog in the fight for obama? obama lied period that is what it has to do with obama.

So now you're down to screen name jibes and "he lied"???? So was Romney lying when he said he supported the madate on the federal level or is he lying now when he says he's against the mandate on the federal level.

Darn, I guess you're hell-bent on defeating that lying Romney now, huh?
Or do you feel connected to Romney because you are both lying hypocrits?

No need to continue squirming, I've got the answer I need.

Last edited:

So now you're down to screen name jibes and "he lied"???? So was Romney lying when he said he supported the madate oin the feseral level or is he lying now when he says he's against the mandate on the federal level.

Darn, I guess you're hell-bent on defeating that lying Romney now, huh?
Or do you feel connected to Romney because you are both lying hypocrits?

Change your moniker obama lied to get his agenda passed.

pfffffffft Mittens and the the GOPers MIGHT make a show of attempting repeal, kind of like their stand against raising the debt ceiling. Bread and circuses, bread and circuses.

One thing to say about that
No repeal No America
And I will fully support it.

Face it folks. If we do the same old same old and limit ourselves to voting for Romney or Obama we are completely fucked. They are the two leaders in the entire nation LEAST likely to fight PPACA.

Every single person who votes for Romney or Obama is a blithering idiot.

Suuuuure you wasnt for Romney. You're for whoever the GOP puts up as a candidate any excuse for that support will do. Romney says alot of things...and you believe all of them

No I wasn't I was planing on writing Ron Paul in now I see this in another light.

Can you kindly point us to a thread where you demonstrated support for Ron Paul?

BTW, Ron Paul is also against Obamacare. Why would you leave his camp now?

Now I am

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal "Obamacare"

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal Obamacare | Reuters

Next week, the U.S. House of Representatives will be voting on an historic repeal of the Obamacare law. While there are many reasons to oppose this flawed government health insurance law, it is important to remember that Obamacare is also one of the largest tax increases in American history. Below is a comprehensive list of the two dozen new or higher taxes that pay for Obamcare’s expansion of government spending and interference between doctors and patients.

Read more: Americans for Tax Reform : Comprehensive List of Tax Hikes in Obamacare

ROMNEYLOGO.jpg

LOL being a whore you where sold on Mittens the day he announced he was running. You fucking fake loser, who sits thier and cries about larger government, The NDAA and other things and now you will vote for a man who AGREEED with Obama in passing that law.

Go fuck yourself you fucking fraud.

Forum List

Back