I was wondering how long it would take before a black man shows up in the news

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
FBI: Ohio man arrested for scouting July 4 attack in Cleveland
2018-07-02T165417Z_1710421062_RC132B549A90_RTRMADP_3_USA-JULYFOURTH-SECURITY-1024x768.jpg

To all my fellow negros, yall know and I know, it was just a matter of time.....cause white folk once again....don't like being the number one public enemy of this country when it comes to terror attacks....they got this man telling an informant, all the shit he had "planned" to do....yeah right!!

2018-07-02T165417Z_1710421062_RC132B549A90_RTRMADP_3_USA-JULYFOURTH-SECURITY-1024x768.jpg

To all my fellow negros, yall know and I know, it was just a matter of time.....cause white folk once again....don't like being the number one public enemy of this country when it comes to terror attacks....they got this man telling an informant, all the shit he had "planned" to do....yeah right!!
Yeah, right. He's black, he's innocent and he'll get reparations for everything white devils did to him. 'Bout damn time.

They arrested him just for talking? You should put a link. I don't even know the guy's name to Google more.

:CryingCow:

If all the feds have on this guy is evidence of him running his mouth I will be very interested in knowing what comes of this sensational arrest.

I bet he's not INCEL.

I was wondering if the Idaho citizen, black, was a hero to the Trumpers since he slashed up refugees.

1530567449804.jpg

Is he a hero to you guys, Trumpers I'm talking to you.

I was wondering if the Idaho citizen, black, was a hero to the Trumpers since he slashed up refugees.

1530567449804.jpg

Vile disgusting troll scum.

No link troll? You just make this crap up like always?
Here's a link.

Nation Jul 2, 2018 3:44 PM EDT
An American-born citizen who federal authorities say recently scouted locations in Cleveland to attack people watching Fourth of July fireworks and talked of carrying out additional bombings has been charged with trying to support terrorism.
Federal authorities said Monday that Demetrius Pitts had expressed his support for al-Qaida for more than a year and talked about setting off bombs at a July 4 parade and later in his hometown, Philadelphia.
Pitts, who lived most recently in Maple Heights, Ohio, was due in federal court on Monday in Cleveland. There were no court documents listing an attorney for him, and he couldn’t be reached for comment.

1530567449804.jpg

Conservative calculus ... He gets an attaboy for slicey dicey time with the refugees. He gets an ah shit for being black. One ah shit wipes out ten attaboys, so he's 9 in the hole for hero status among the far right.

Looks like a self proclaimed muslim wannabe worshipping Al-Qaeda. You go trigger, defending that scum.

Man accused of plotting terror attack on July 4th parade in Cleveland - CNN
Bring it on......he's scum, worthless, a muslim, and unlike the white one's that ACTUALLY KILL MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS MUSLIM is the scum of the earth.........yada yada yada.....how fuckin convenient for a black muslim to suddenly materialize for the media to feed upon....only to be stopped by intel that Trump calls immoral and corrupt...yeah yeah yeah...Next?

1530567449804.jpg

Conservative calculus ... He gets an attaboy for slicey dicey time with the refugees. He gets an ah shit for being black. One ah shit wipes out ten attaboys, so he's 9 in the hole for hero status among the far right.
I'll raise you 3 negros who haven't killed one person, ie your photo, against the 154 mass shootings you white pile of shit have committed.....

I'll raise you 3 negros who haven't killed one person, ie your photo, against the 154 mass shootings you white pile of shit have committed.....
It's curtains, CURTAINS I tell ya!

Bugs_gangsta.jpg

Simply post the unmitigated truth and watch Republicans & self-proclaimed conservatives scatter and flee like cockroaches.

That's Forrest Whittaker!!

Forum List

Back