I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken! Now President Trump should sign an executive order making it mandatory for gays to have conversion therapy so they can return to normal and find God.

Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay Or Transgender
It is hard to say, if someone is born gay or not. I know two guys when they were around 7 or 8 years old. They were acting like girls instead of boys. Back then, we didn't know about homosexuals. We just call them sissies. When we use to play during recess. One of them, always wants to play the woman super heroes while the other boys plays the men super heroes. I don't know if they were born that away, or were they turned out by a male family member or neighbor. But it does says in the Bible. Same sex should not lie down together. I heard of a family that practiced incest. Someone said that they think that it is normal. That there is nothing wrong with it. It also says in the Bible to raise a child in the way it should go. That they will not depart from that way.

Its very easy to say they are born that way. If you disagree, then take the test i detailed in the post above yours.

Most children that were molested before the age of 3-4. That they will forget that it ever had happen to them by a certain. But subliminally, that they will have urges to push something up into their rectum. But they will not know why they have these urges. Because it is tucked away in their subconsciousness.

Birth Of Memory: Why Kids Forget What Happened Before Age 7

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken!

its everyone favorite homo commie children's activist
View attachment 264852

somethings seriously wrong with these mental defect left wing nazi activists
This is possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen on USMB. A screenshot of insane transexuals trying to tell a straight man how him sucking their dick is not gay. :auiqs.jpg:

---

They are mistaken.
If an identical twin is gay, why is their twin also gay in 40% of the cases....not to be seen with fraternal twins or other siblings?

Yes, of course. Science is only right when it follows your political agendas.

This is possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen on USMB. A screenshot of insane transexuals trying to tell a straight man how him sucking their dick is not gay. :auiqs.jpg:

A great philosopher of the late 20th Century explained it like this
“I don't understand bisexuals; you either suck dick or you don't."- Andrew D. Clay

JH is racist and sexist and anti day to day changes in sex and this once premiere organization is now trash.

Oh ok.....now science is racist too!! I see.....:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I love this forum!!
Science is factual and mean and does not provide a sufficient comfort level so it must be disregarded.

"Science" once claimed the earth was flat

Indeed, Columbus was laughed at as a "Flat Earth Denier" by the liberal scientists of his day

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken! Now President Trump should sign an executive order making it mandatory for gays to have conversion therapy so they can return to normal and find God.

It is hard to say, if someone is born gay or not. I know two guys when they were around 7 or 8 years old. They were acting like girls instead of boys. Back then, we didn't know about homosexuals. We just call them sissies. When we use to play during recess. One of them, always wants to play the woman super heroes while the other boys plays the men super heroes. I don't know if they were born that away, or were they turned out by a male family member or neighbor. But it does says in the Bible. Same sex should not lie down together. I heard of a family that practiced incest. Someone said that they think that it is normal. That there is nothing wrong with it. It also says in the Bible to raise a child in the way it should go. That they will not depart from that way.

Its very easy to say they are born that way. If you disagree, then take the test i detailed in the post above yours.

Most children that were molested before the age of 3-4. That they will forget that it ever had happen to them by a certain. But subliminally, that they will have urges to push something up into their rectum. But they will not know why they have these urges. Because it is tucked away in their subconsciousness.

Breaking a kid is another situation entirely. Most gay people were not molested.

Breaking a kid is another situation entirely. Most gay people were not molested.

Yea it can also be from a hormonal imbalance that had came from environmental pollutants or from a poor diet. And can be caused by a virus. But one thing that I do know is. That it isn't something that is natural in nature.

Yea it can also be from a hormonal imbalance that had came from environmental pollutants or from a poor diet. And can be caused by a virus. But one thing that I do know is. That it isn't something that is natural in nature.

Its is seen in nature. There are male dogs who have humped male dogs, for example.

Its is seen in nature. There are male dogs who have humped male dogs, for example.

You cannot compare us with the animals. It might be normal from them, but it is not normal for humans.

Sure, there have been some stupid canines out there.

But a male dog who humps other male dogs doesn't have to worry about passing down his genes to another generation.

I suppose that a homo greyhound could pass his genes down the line through artificial breeding. But in nature, this dog is an evolutionary dead end

Wait....you are saying that Sodom was named after the act?

Where do you think they got name from?

"Sodomy" mean anal intercourse, the people of the city were so enamored by it, they gave the town that name.
You are not serious, right?
Lol
Legitimizing fudge packing seems a waste of time… What purpose does it serve? Obviously it’s a mental disorder
Again, "straight" people going on way more about gay sex acts than any gay person I know.

"Sodomy" mean anal intercourse, the people of the city were so enamored by it, they gave the town that name.
Lol
Legitimizing fudge packing seems a waste of time… What purpose does it serve? Obviously it’s a mental disorder
Again, "straight" people going on way more about gay sex acts than any gay person I know.
Lol
Like I said it’s a mental disorder, no one was made that way. Absolutely 100% choice

Lol
Lol
Like I said it’s a mental disorder, no one was made that way. Absolutely 100% choice

And that is exactly the reason why homosexuals recruit. If they didn't, their orientation would die out quickly.

And this is why homosexuality is so concentrated in some areas. San Francisco used to be a solidly Normative city back in the day. But gays have done a great job in recruitment in the area, and today its quite different indeed. Same with areas of LA, New York and other cities.

You cannot compare us with the animals. It might be normal from them, but it is not normal for humans.

You said... "That it isn't something that is natural in nature."

Are animals not part of nature?

The end of that force in the bakers case is either go against your morals, or go out of business.

And are you implying that any form of "conversion therapy" is torture?
Put yourself in their shoes. Do you agree to have "conversion therapy" to become homosexual? No biggie, huh?

Sorry, but biology puts for humans heterosexuality being the default. If not, or species would die out.

If an adult (notice I said adult, my views on kids and this shit is to leave them be until they hit 18, and that goes both ways) wants to try to "pray the gay away" why is that something that should be stopped?

What about bi people that want to conform to the default?
None of you homophobes will ever speak to that question when I present it. I know why. You would never do it. They shouldn't be pressured or forced to do it either.

Why am I a homophobe?
You would not be engaging in this discussion or feeling it is anyone's right to tell them who to love if it did not make you uncomfortable. Would you?

I am uncomfortable with people using government to punish others over something as trivial as baking a cake.

Do I think two dudes hooking up is gross? Yes. Does that make me afraid of them? No.

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken!

If an identical twin is gay, why is their twin also gay in 40% of the cases....not to be seen with fraternal twins or other siblings?

Science is clearly abusing it's power, when they say things like Gays aren't born that way, or Blacks aren't born that way.

When a ton of research shows otherwise, it's got to be a faulty conclusion.

Lol
Lol

Who would chose to be mentally ill, or Gay for that matter?

Not true. The findings were that there "was not sufficient evidence to suggest that lesbian, gay, or transgender people are born with this sexual orientation or gender identity." You can not logically conclude from the study that "nobody was born gay." There are studies that have reached a conclusion that sexual orientation is genetic, other have concluded the opposite and still others claim a genetic predisposition. In other words, we don't know.

Of course, we know there's genes causing Homosexuality.

Xq28 - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back