I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

It isn't at ALL similar. Think about what you're saying.

Actually it's the same. it use of force against something you don't like. In the case of the baker it's worse because you are using government as the weapon of choice.

Force is force.
I definitely don't think that forcing someone against their sexual preference is the same as baking a cake. I really don't.

The end of that force in the bakers case is either go against your morals, or go out of business.

And are you implying that any form of "conversion therapy" is torture?
Put yourself in their shoes. Do you agree to have "conversion therapy" to become homosexual? No biggie, huh?

Sorry, but biology puts for humans heterosexuality being the default. If not, or species would die out.

If an adult (notice I said adult, my views on kids and this shit is to leave them be until they hit 18, and that goes both ways) wants to try to "pray the gay away" why is that something that should be stopped?

What about bi people that want to conform to the default?
None of you homophobes will ever speak to that question when I present it. I know why. You would never do it. They shouldn't be pressured or forced to do it either.

How do you know that it's not so much today?

because of another study, then another that said it is, and another that said it isn't.
Ah...I see. And where are the other studies since the 90s showing that the gay twin study is incorrect?

I'm sure if you dig hard enough you will find one.
Why would I? If you believe they exist, by all means, find them and post them.

Why would I take as fact the results of one study?
And there are contradictory studies?

It's a sad decision.....should have gone the same way as what Minnesota did to those taxi drivers who refused to carry people with alcohol or with dogs because of their so-called religious beliefs. They pulled their licenses.

That had more to do with the curbside nature of the pickup, i.e, timeliness.

I would have no issue with a call based service that applied those rules, as long as it's clearly stated in their advertisements, and the question is asked prior to the pickup.
So...PA laws are based on timeliness? Not the following or not following of the business laws one is expected to follow in order to get that business license?

In this case they should be,

Would you support a call only taxi service that only will pick up women for rides?
"Should be" and "are" are two different things.

You didn't answer my question.
A taxi driver that only picks up women? They should lose their license too.

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken! Now President Trump should sign an executive order making it mandatory for gays to have conversion therapy so they can return to normal and find God.

Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay Or Transgender
I agree. It is 100% personal choice, not an inheritance. Most other folly also is not inherited but is the personal choice of the person engaging in it.
If it's 100% a choice, when did you choose your sexual orientation? What age were you? What do you recall leading to that choice?

I look at it different, bode.

We all start off as Normative- that's our nature, so no decision is needed except if you decide to become a she-male or some other kind of non-binary choice. Back in the day, when Sodomy was a crime, it was euphemistically described as a "crime against nature".

The first city when homosexuality was really gloried was Sodom. They loved sodomy so much, they name their city after the act. Imagine if San Francisco decided to get rid of the religious moniker, and changed their name to "Bumphuck". That's basically what the people of Sodom did.

There simply is no reason that it should matter to anyone what someone else's sexual orientation is. There are no winners and losers.

We can't explain the development of sexual attraction. What are the factors in anyone's attraction to another person, regardless of sexual orientation? One has no reaction to many of the "proper" sex, and then he or she shows up, all of a sudden one's hormones are doing the conga.

I once bought a calendar in a gay bookstore and conducted a non-scientific study among my friends who were, like me, straight women. There were 12, shirtless, gorgeous men, and I asked each of them which of these guys struck their fancy. Everybody seemed to have a different favorite.

It all remains a mystery, and one that does not actually need to be solved.

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken! Now President Trump should sign an executive order making it mandatory for gays to have conversion therapy so they can return to normal and find God.

I agree. It is 100% personal choice, not an inheritance. Most other folly also is not inherited but is the personal choice of the person engaging in it.
If it's 100% a choice, when did you choose your sexual orientation? What age were you? What do you recall leading to that choice?

We all start off as Normative- that's our nature, so no decision is needed except if you decide to become a she-male or some other kind of non-binary choice. Back in the day, when Sodomy was a crime, it was euphemistically described as a "crime against nature".

The first city when homosexuality was really gloried was Sodom. They loved sodomy so much, they name their city after the act. Imagine if San Francisco decided to get rid of the religious moniker, and changed their name to "Bumphuck". That's basically what the people of Sodom did.
Wait....you are saying that Sodom was named after the act? :71: Just an aside, you know oral sex is sodomy too, right?

Hopkins faculty disavow 'troubling' report on gender and sexuality

"That is why the recent report, released by one current and one former member of our faculty on the topic of LGBTQ health, is so troubling. The report, "Sexuality and Gender: Findings from the Biological and Psychological and Social Sciences," was not published in the scientific literature, where it would have been subject to rigorous peer review prior to publication. It purports to detail the science of this area, but it falls short of being a comprehensive review."

"We do not believe that the "Sexuality and Gender" report cited above is a comprehensive portrayal of the current science, and we respectfully disassociate ourselves from its findings."

Anyways.

While purporting to be science, the study appeared in The New Atlantis - founded by the Ethics and Policy Center, a conservative think tank, and published by the Center for the Study of Technology and Society, which modestly says, "Its mission is to improve the nation’s understanding of the crucial moral and political questions raised by modern science and technology." Huzzah!

It caters to loons who like their faux science on the squishy side, and their opinions dense and forceful. It's more K Street than Johns Hopkins.

Wait....you are saying that Sodom was named after the act? :71: Just an aside, you know oral sex is sodomy too, right?
Peace be unto you

Actually it's the same. it use of force against something you don't like. In the case of the baker it's worse because you are using government as the weapon of choice.

Force is force.
I definitely don't think that forcing someone against their sexual preference is the same as baking a cake. I really don't.

The end of that force in the bakers case is either go against your morals, or go out of business.

Put yourself in their shoes. Do you agree to have "conversion therapy" to become homosexual? No biggie, huh?

Sorry, but biology puts for humans heterosexuality being the default. If not, or species would die out.

If an adult (notice I said adult, my views on kids and this shit is to leave them be until they hit 18, and that goes both ways) wants to try to "pray the gay away" why is that something that should be stopped?

Ah, don't move the goal posts. We were talking about "forced," not something someone WANTS to do. If they really WANT to do it, let 'em pray, or choose a hetero relationship. I don't mind at all. If they are being pressured to do that, it is another story. Didn't you see the movie The Imitation Game? Alan Turing ended up committing suicide after the government forced him into conversion therapy. He had not hurt a soul. Senseless, is what it was.

That involved government action, something from my posts you know I am not a fan of without a good reason.

Force is force.

None of you homophobes will ever speak to that question when I present it. I know why. You would never do it. They shouldn't be pressured or forced to do it either.

Why am I a homophobe?

because of another study, then another that said it is, and another that said it isn't.
Ah...I see. And where are the other studies since the 90s showing that the gay twin study is incorrect?

I'm sure if you dig hard enough you will find one.
Why would I? If you believe they exist, by all means, find them and post them.

Why would I take as fact the results of one study?
And there are contradictory studies?

Again, you didn't answer the question.

That had more to do with the curbside nature of the pickup, i.e, timeliness.

I would have no issue with a call based service that applied those rules, as long as it's clearly stated in their advertisements, and the question is asked prior to the pickup.
So...PA laws are based on timeliness? Not the following or not following of the business laws one is expected to follow in order to get that business license?

In this case they should be,

Would you support a call only taxi service that only will pick up women for rides?
"Should be" and "are" are two different things.

You didn't answer my question.
A taxi driver that only picks up women? They should lose their license too.

Why? If the service is on-call only, why should they not be allowed to do so?

Yep......I have to laugh about how often you hear progressives bowing to the sciences at every turn but a scientific absolute.......the binary......doesn't count.:2up::bye1::bye1:. These people are frauds.......offuckingcourse you're not born gay. Plugs go into sockets......doy.....some just learn it a little fucked up.:coffee:

Okay--but the word came AFTER Sodom. Look it up in the dictionary.

Why am I a homophobe?
You would not be engaging in this discussion or feeling it is anyone's right to tell them who to love if it did not make you uncomfortable. Would you?

Forum List

Back