I was reminded of this poll.....and its "scary"

Then you have obama writing the check for Iran to build nukes.
Personally I'd call that a way bigger fuck up then erring on the side of caution with Iraq.

Speaking of fuck ups......Are you actually here admitting that the U.S. is writing a check to Iran????
Come on, I could you the laughter.

There were remnants of them.
And saddam did everything he could to make it appear he did have them.
Just so we are clear then, you would admit then that those who believe that we did find active wmd programs are woefully ignorant and mistaken?

What is that supposed to mean, So are you telling us at the time you had more intelligence information then the U.S. government? I also proved that Sadam admitted on his death bed that he was bluffing....
No, it means that no matter who believed what we know today for a fact that there were no active wmd programs - making those believing we did find them idiots

They did find evidence of WMD research and production.
And saddam did everything he could to convince people he did have them.
In fact the dems fell for it just like everyone else.

Personally I'd call that a way bigger fuck up then erring on the side of caution with Iraq.
The 51% ladies and gentlemen

So what percent have reading comprehension issues?
Thats seems to be your niche.

Speaking of fuck ups......Are you actually here admitting that the U.S. is writing a check to Iran????

It was a figure speech for fucks sake.

Just so we are clear then, you would admit then that those who believe that we did find active wmd programs are woefully ignorant and mistaken?

What is that supposed to mean, So are you telling us at the time you had more intelligence information then the U.S. government? I also proved that Sadam admitted on his death bed that he was bluffing....
No, it means that no matter who believed what we know today for a fact that there were no active wmd programs - making those believing we did find them idiots

The dude goes all over the board...

What would you call wmd research and production of not an active program?

The thing is, we didn't find any active programs. The "evidence" was years old, and clear that the program wasn't active.

So do you think we found active wmd programs, because you sure seem to

Rather than simply accepting the castigation for the failure that was the Iraq war decision, R-W'ers try to stupidly cast the blame as wide as possible. Moronic.
Correct.

In addition, they continue to attempt to 'justify' the failure that is Iraq, and seek to repeat that failure by 'going after' the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state.'

Rather than simply accepting the castigation for the failure that was the Iraq war decision, R-W'ers try to stupidly cast the blame as wide as possible. Moronic.
Correct.

In addition, they continue to attempt to 'justify' the failure that is Iraq, and seek to repeat that failure by 'going after' the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state.'

Yes Obama did fail in Iraq, yet you far left drones refuse to admit it. And Obama has done very little to contain ISIS. Obama owns this time for the far left drones to grow up and admit it..

US to award Iran $11.9 billion through end of nuke talks

Yep Obama gives Iran Money..

Guess the far lefty blog sites are ignore it..

The thing is, we didn't find any active programs. The "evidence" was years old, and clear that the program wasn't active.

You stupid fuck!!! Where did I say they found active sites?

As you can see by the poster (Kosh) right wingers will NOT OWN UP to the failure that was and is, the Iraq invasion and occupation and regime change.....One would guess that they:

a. Can't deal with their own conscience, or
b. They're too stupid to realize the fuck up.

Jesus Christ obama is a dumbass.
The only good thing you can say? If iraq hands a nuke over to the terrorist they sponsor,they're more than likely going to set it off in a liberal city.

This idiot is getting ready to be the next moron that, like the WMD bullshit, would answer a future survey that would ask: Do you believe that the U.S. gave money to Iran to build nukes?

DIMWIT, that money is NOT our money, it was, is and will always be Iran's money that was frozen in U.S. and other world banks.

As you can see by the poster (Kosh) right wingers will NOT OWN UP to the failure that was and is, the Iraq invasion and occupation and regime change.....One would guess that they:

a. Can't deal with their own conscience, or
b. They're too stupid to realize the fuck up.

Dictator sympathizer.
I bet you dream of partying with Uday.

So producing and conducting research makes a site what?
You said we found evidence of production and research

This idiot is getting ready to be the next moron that, like the WMD bullshit, would answer a future survey that would ask: Do you believe that the U.S. gave money to Iran to build nukes?

DIMWIT, that money is NOT our money, it was, is and will always be Iran's money that was frozen in U.S. and other world banks.

Yes Obama is writing the check for Iran's Nuclear program..

BTW: There were WMD's found in Iraq..

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0

Even the far left NYtimes reported on even though they tried to spin as no big deal..

So once again you are 0 for 2..

It's not hard to find the sound bite of Bill Clinton claiming that Saddam was developing WMD's but Clinton decided to use the power of the U.S. Military to kill civilians in Europe when he was literally caught with his pants down in the Oval Office. Bush allowed Saddam almost a year to comply with about a hundred U.N. sanctions and finally about 36% of democrat congress people voted for boots on the ground. Later the same 36% of democrats would undermine the Military effort. If the liberal media didn't circle the wagons around the democrat party, House and Senate democrats could probably have been indicted for treason after they purchased a $10,000 ad in the Times calling the U.S. commander "betray-us" while the idiot democrat senate majority leader tried to impact the morale of the Troops when he announced that the "war is lost" just before the Troop Surge.

That's OK, right wingers on this thread....the world needs morons like you so we can tell our kids what NOT to become when they grow up.

That's OK, right wingers on this thread....the world needs morons like you so we can tell our kids what NOT to become when they grow up.

This form a far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars.

Since the far left drones never grow up they just grow old, well you can when they stopped growing up. At the age of two years old..

You still can not refute that 5,000 WMDs were found can you? So like a typical ultra left liberal hack you hide your head in the sand and won't admit it and instead deny the truth

Again ignoramus the FACTS

5,000 WMDs were found = FACT

Sadam was not making anymore chemical weapons as Bush Jr, Dick and Powell tried to claim = FACT

So producing and conducting research makes a site what?
You said we found evidence of production and research

They did ya fucken moron.

Forum List

Back