I was reminded of this poll.....and its "scary"

He tried to but he failed to get support from his own constituents. That's the only reason. I see you can't admit it either.

Why does this entire issue have to turn to either support or criticism of Bill Clinton?

Yes, Clinton did not start a war with Iraq NOR would he have gathered much support for it......HOWEVER, to his "credit", he did NOT make up lies to convince others to invade.

Recently, a friend reminded me of a poll taken last January, where more than HALF of republicans actually "think" that the war ON Iraq actually yielded the finding of caches of Weapons of Mass Destruction.....

In a Public Mind poll from Fairleigh Dickinson University released [in mid-January, 2015], more than half of Republicans — 51 percent — and half of those who watch Fox News — 52 percent — say that they believe it to be “definitely true” or “probably true” that American forces found an active weapons of mass destruction program in Iraq.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/poll-republicans-wmds-iraq-114016#ixzz3omZWIa8l

What scares me, is that many of these respondents will actually show up to vote next November, 2016....and take their darn stupidity with them to actually cast a ballot.
What do you expect when almost half of republicans believe the president is a 'Muslim.'

At least republicans are consistent at being ignorant and wrong.

Diversion alert. How many of them voted to invade Iraq? Can you say "Hillary Clinton"?

True. one of the several reasons why I'm not a Hillary fan......HOWEVER, here's my question:

If someone tells you a LIE, and you repeat it thinking it to be TRUTH, ultimately, WHO is the liar?
Can't you just admit it was the Clinton administration who started the movement to oust Saddam and advanced the notion that he had weapons of mass destruction? Come on, man, be honest.

But he didn't start a war with Iraq.
He tried to but he failed to get support from his own constituents. That's the only reason. I see you can't admit it either.

Have a link?
I already gave you one but if you need more...

Trying to bring Bill Clinton into the Iraq invasion fiasco is not the issue here.

To Bill Clinton's "credit", however, he did NOT make up lies to convince congress and the electorate to invade Iraq.

Why does this entire issue have to turn to either support or criticism of Bill Clinton?

Yes, Clinton did not start a war with Iraq NOR would he have gathered much support for it......HOWEVER, to his "credit", he did NOT make up lies to convince others to invade.
He said the same fucking thing Bush said, you disingenuous fuck.

Since Clinton did NOT invade and GWB certainly DID....are you stating that Bush's lies were BETTER than Clinton's?

Since Clinton did NOT invade and GWB certainly DID....are you stating that Bush's lies were BETTER than Clinton's?
No, he's trying – and failing – to go off topic in a moronic effort to deflect, given the fact he has nothing of substance to contribute, just the same tired rightwing lies.

No, I'm stating you're a disingenuous fucking hack who can't admit YOUR guy made the same case Bush made. You don't have the integrity to be honest, do you?

Rather than simply accepting the castigation for the failure that was the Iraq war decision, R-W'ers try to stupidly cast the blame as wide as possible. Moronic.

No, he's trying – and failing – to go off topic in a moronic effort to deflect, given the fact he has nothing of substance to contribute, just the same tired rightwing lies.
Fuck you, Clinton tried to make the case to invade Iraq long before Bush became president. He just didn't have the balls to do it. His WIFE, however voted to invade (under Bush).

Rather than simply accepting the castigation for the failure that was the Iraq war decision, R-W'ers try to stupidly cast the blame as wide as possible. Moronic.
Is that your way of excusing Hillary for voting to invade Iraq, fucker?

No, I'm stating you're a disingenuous fucking hack who can't admit YOUR guy made the same case Bush made. You don't have the integrity to be honest, do you?

So, your "conclusion" then is that Clinton is EQUALLY as guilty as Bush for the Iraq war invasion....Got it !!!

So, your "conclusion" then is that Clinton is EQUALLY as guilty as Bush for the Iraq war invasion....Got it !!!
You could start by acknowledging that, yes. You won't, however, because that would be honest, and honesty isn't something you're capable of.

What do the actions of either Clinton or Bush have to do with the current erroneous belief by more than half of republicans and fox news viewers that we found wmd programs in iraq?

Diversion alert. How many of them voted to invade Iraq? Can you say "Hillary Clinton"?

True. one of the several reasons why I'm not a Hillary fan......HOWEVER, here's my question:

If someone tells you a LIE, and you repeat it thinking it to be TRUTH, ultimately, WHO is the liar?
Both you and the person that told you the lie.

Recently, a friend reminded me of a poll taken last January, where more than HALF of republicans actually "think" that the war ON Iraq actually yielded the finding of caches of Weapons of Mass Destruction.....

In a Public Mind poll from Fairleigh Dickinson University released [in mid-January, 2015], more than half of Republicans — 51 percent — and half of those who watch Fox News — 52 percent — say that they believe it to be “definitely true” or “probably true” that American forces found an active weapons of mass destruction program in Iraq.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/poll-republicans-wmds-iraq-114016#ixzz3omZWIa8l

What scares me, is that many of these respondents will actually show up to vote next November, 2016....and take their darn stupidity with them to actually cast a ballot.

You are a fucking idiot, they found the WMDs but Sadam was not making New ones

You are like the ultra right wingers who don't know their asshole from a hole in the ground.

Twelve Years Later, US Media Still Can’t Get Iraqi WMD Story Right

This past fall TheNew York Timesbegan publishing a powerful, ongoing series revealing the U.S. military’s mistreatment of soldiers who were exposed to decades-old chemical weapons during Operation Iraqi Freedom. According to TheTimes, between 2004 and 2011 U.S. troops stumbled across about 5,000 Iraqi chemical munitions of various types, and at least 17 American personnel, mostly bomb disposal experts, were wounded by them. All of the ordnance was manufactured by Iraq prior to the 1991 Gulf War, during the Iran-Iraq War of the 1980s

Last edited:
Do either Clintons get off the hook for claiming wmd in Iraq. No

Worst, during the 2007/8 elections, Hillary advocated staying in Iraq. Reason? The paraphrase response was something like 'it makes us look tough!' No BS!

People tend to forget these things, mainly because the person that keeps repeating the claim is the one thought to have made it up.

So, did Bush, himself, concoct this wmd story? Actually, no. How about Clinton? Actually, No.

Who did? A group of foreign policy hawks that wanted GHWB to over throw Hussein in the first Gulf War but were refuted by the Bush I administration.

That group is best known as Neo-conservatives. They are not conservatives. Nor are they easily identified outside of foreign policy, nor is there a list of all of them(The signers of PNAC only list a few.)

At the end of the Bush administration, it turned out Neoconservatives existed in both parties. It is heavily suspected that Hillary Clinton is one of them.

"Republicans are the enemy" is what Hillary Clinton said
"Neoconservatives,not conservatives or moderates, are one of our enemies" is the cold hard truth.

Forum List

Back