I was reading the AP write-up of the Presidential Dem Debate....

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
It sounded like a rerun of the last debate. The media is scared to ask any non-canned questions, I guess. Got to insulate Hillary as much as possible. Heaven forbid she be outside her comfort zone....

At least she didn't nod off in the can again.

probably played 'pull my finger' with huma to keep the lights on....

One has to imagine what putting the Constitution into the DNC convention or bringing it up at a debate
would look like ....

dncconven-i7870.jpg

I'm sure it was filled with words like, buffoon, extremist, only white people and no diversity (they claim to be the party of) yawner, picked to be on the night TWO major NFL football games were on and the last: the joke they are playing on their base of voters is one the lowest for a party EVER (only allowing them 3 choices ALREADY and all horrible) so hopefully it pisses off enough of their base to vote for the other party.

...and yet many D voters can't or won't accept the fact that they are being duped by the power elite once again.

...and yet many D voters can't or won't accept the fact that they are being duped by the power elite once again.

that's what is amazing and scary to me. I had hoped they had learned after putting in the thing called Obama without questing a thing about him. and look we are in here at home and the world

actually, if anyone gets duped, it's the R voters.

Where's that ban on Gay marriage that Bush promised you?

Or that ban on abortion that Reagan promised you?

Why is it that last four Cabinet Level Departments were created by REPUBLICANS?

Every year, the Republicans play on your racial, sexual and religious fears, and every year, they keep screwing you over to benefit rich people.

At least the Democrats actually give away SOME of the "Free Stuff" they promise their voters.

Every year, the Republicans play on your racial, sexual and religious fears, and every year, they keep screwing you over to benefit rich people.

At least the Democrats actually give away SOME of the "Free Stuff" they promise their voters.
There is some truth to that, but you missed the point of the OP.

There is some truth to that, but you missed the point of the OP.

No, I really didn't. The press at the debate did a fine job of asking Hillary questions. The Great Gasbag's idea of valid questions would be...

"Did you kill Vince Foster?"

"Did you leave Ambassador Stevens to DIE?"

"Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?"

Let's assume everything you say is right. It doesn't make HIllary and Democrats not fiends either. Mmmkay.

Dimwits are retards like you.

Let's assume everything you say is right. It doesn't make HIllary and Democrats not fiends either. Mmmkay.
He thinks Hillary is far better than any R...proving he in clueless and a D partisan.

He also very much likes free stuff..so naturally he votes D, but hasn't matured enough to realize, nothing is free.

Since very few people bothered to watch the debate it wouldn't matter what questions were asked.

Are you some kind of fucking retard? I keep asking myself htat every time I read your posts, it's like the short bus never picked you up.

Frankly, i see you get on here every day whining about the Democrats and Hillary, and it never has any substance.

Your life is not a sad miserable mess because of Hillary.

He thinks Hillary is far better than any R...proving he in clueless and a D partisan.

He also very much likes free stuff..so naturally he votes D, but hasn't matured enough to realize, nothing is free.

Isn't a matter of "Free Stuff", it's a matter of fairly distributed stuff.

The 1% that own more than the other 99% did not do half the work in this country to create the half of the wealth they own.

Unless Democrats plan to go French Revolution, and kill all the rich people, I'm not sure that it's relevant that some people have a lot of money.

If it turns out to be true that the wealth gap is growing, the fault for that would be Democrat President Barrack Hussein Obama. He has been President for seven years and he has not lifted a finger to help the middle class or the working class.

If anything, he has made matters worse by inviting in so many immigrants who will take away jobs from Americans and put them on the street.

Isn't a matter of "Free Stuff", it's a matter of fairly distributed stuff.

The 1% that own more than the other 99% did not do half the work in this country to create the half of the wealth they own.
And yet you will vote for Hillary. The 1%'s candidate.

You are terribly confused.

Forum List

Back