I warned you people about what was actually happening.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The overt lies of the Obama administration can not be hidden any longer. There was no real recovery, only purchased indexes for the foolish sheeple to believe.

As I warned, I sure hope you people are not losing your life savings.

The overt lies of the Obama administration can not be hidden any longer. There was no real recovery, only purchased indexes for the foolish sheeple to believe.

Ah...foolish little sheep....finally lost yer virginity didn'tya?

i've been too busy stoning sluts and begetting children to worry about it.

i prefer igneous rocks; what say you?
What ever toots your whistle, there podner.

When things get real boring around here, I become a born again religious zealot.

It is a lot of fun because so many people claim religion but do not know a single thing about their faith other than the fact that they think that going to church four or five times a year qualifies them for salvation.

If you tell them that they are going to HELL, they get all hermitile on you, and hermitile posters are always fun to take advantage of, as you can see.

Ah...foolish little sheep....finally lost yer virginity didn'tya?
Nah. I moved away from home when I was a freshman in high school about fifty years ago. Lost my virginity shortly after that. For years I have loved the movie, "In Praise of Older Women." :eusa_pray::eusa_shhh::lol:

if you're so smart, how come you lost your shirt?

Dude, I live in the tropics. Shirts only gather sweat. It is better to go barechested all of the time. I have other photos of me sans clothes if you are gay and get off on seeing well endowed men without their clothes on.

I try to keep everybody happy with my photos.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Obama administration lied ? omgnoway !

There was a recovery and now we have this generations Dust Bowl......the gulf spill.

Why is it you people cant seem to understand how many jobs and businesses have been trashed by this mess designed by Cheney?

There was a recovery and now we have this generations Dust Bowl......the gulf spill.

Why is it you people cant seem to understand how many jobs and businesses have been trashed by this mess designed by Cheney?

tinfoil stocks just went up 10 points .......

Lie Natter, are you trying to tell us that without Cheney this would have never happened?

My elementary reasoning process tells me that whatever Cheney did could have been done by others. To get things accomplished in Washington you have got to get people to sign off on it. How could Cheney get people to sign off on having BP violate all of those drilling safety rules after Obama went into office. Why didn't he have BP violate all of the safety rules when Bush was in office? How did Cheney get everybody to agree that BP should violate all of the rules in 2010, but not in 2008? Who are the people who signed off on this decision?

Instead of making up lies as you always do, how about telling us the truth for a change. The truth is that BP lost focus and started counting "time is money issues" instead of safety issues. Just like with the Titanic "time is money" cost them the whole fuggin ship. I doubt that Cheney had anything to do with the Titanic, but you would probably claim that to be true, too.

And then you wonder why I think you are crazy?:eek::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

he lost it in a poker game to a corpse holding a pair of threes. Went all in with a pair of deuces.

i've been too busy stoning sluts and begetting children to worry about it.

i prefer igneous rocks; what say you?

Are your children begat with the sluts?

(Or should I say "are your childen begat by the sluts?"...I'm rather unfamiliar with the use of begat...I apologize. I don't read the Bible enough, I guess.)

The fact is the the destruction of the American economy has been no small feat.

It's taken 30 years of free market stupidity and greed to destory the mamouth that was once America.

Now the same people that have demanded free market here in America are pulling all their money out and investing in China, Russia and Eastern Europe.

The ultimate economic betrayal!

Forum List

Back