I warned you people about what was actually happening.

i've been too busy stoning sluts and begetting children to worry about it.

i prefer igneous rocks; what say you?

Are your children begat with the sluts?

(Or should I say "are your childen begat by the sluts?"...I'm rather unfamiliar with the use of begat...I apologize. I don't read the Bible enough, I guess.)

What's wrong with sluts?

Or who'res for that matter?

Do you have something against healthy young women?

Prostitutes piss me off.

But if it weren't for sluts and who'res the human race would come to an end.

Really, count life's blessings.

I like getting sluts stoned and then seeing if I can practice begetting children too...

What do igneous rocks have to do with anything?

The overt lies of the Obama administration can not be hidden any longer. There was no real recovery, only purchased indexes for the foolish sheeple to believe.

As I warned, I sure hope you people are not losing your life savings.

I think a lot more about stoned sluts than worrying about losing my life savings.

Nice "fear card" though.

Last edited:

I much more prefer those smooth river rocks or something in a sandstone. Sandstone has a tendency to turn to powder when it hits and it's a very cool visual for the stoner and a cause of alarm for the stonee. Smooth river rocks leave a nice bump on the noggin and a true reminder to follow the laws as given to us by the Holy One.

Ah yes, the three rock types. Ignominious, got all hot and bothered, kind of splattered all over the place.
Sedintary, just kind of lies around, no character. And Metaphysical, had a life and form changing experiance.

There was a recovery and now we have this generations Dust Bowl......the gulf spill.

Why is it you people cant seem to understand how many jobs and businesses have been trashed by this mess designed by Cheney?

Lie Natter, are you trying to tell us that without Cheney this would have never happened?

My elementary reasoning process tells me that whatever Cheney did could have been done by others. To get things accomplished in Washington you have got to get people to sign off on it. How could Cheney get people to sign off on having BP violate all of those drilling safety rules after Obama went into office. Why didn't he have BP violate all of the safety rules when Bush was in office? How did Cheney get everybody to agree that BP should violate all of the rules in 2010, but not in 2008? Who are the people who signed off on this decision?

Instead of making up lies as you always do, how about telling us the truth for a change. The truth is that BP lost focus and started counting "time is money issues" instead of safety issues. Just like with the Titanic "time is money" cost them the whole fuggin ship. I doubt that Cheney had anything to do with the Titanic, but you would probably claim that to be true, too.

And then you wonder why I think you are crazy?:eek::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Cheyney didn't get ANYBODY to sign off on anything.

That's why their meetings where energy policy was being decided were CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.'

Christ! have you forgotten that ALREADY?

You right wingers certainly don't care much for history, do you?

Cheyney didn't get ANYBODY to sign off on anything.

That's why their meetings where energy policy was being decided were CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.'

Christ! have you forgotten that ALREADY?

Of course, Cheney did not sign off on anything. Nobody planned to have BP violate all of those safety rules. BP did and in the process has brought about the demise of their company. They will eventually file for bankruptcy, and BP will be parted and the American public along the coast will be screwed.

There was a recovery and now we have this generations Dust Bowl......the gulf spill.

Why is it you people cant seem to understand how many jobs and businesses have been trashed by this mess designed by Cheney?

Everything is Bush or Cheney's fault..

Yay or nay?

Only the things they screwed up while in office. Beyond that, no.

Ah yes, the three rock types. Ignominious, got all hot and bothered, kind of splattered all over the place.
Sedintary, just kind of lies around, no character. And Metaphysical, had a life and form changing experiance.

I thought there were four types of rocks. You forgot old rocks.

The fact is the the destruction of the American economy has been no small feat.

It's taken 30 years of free market stupidity and greed to destory the mamouth that was once America.

Now the same people that have demanded free market here in America are pulling all their money out and investing in China, Russia and Eastern Europe.

The ultimate economic betrayal!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I'll have to catch you later.

you said I was gonna die soon, too. :eusa_whistle:
Pants on fire! :eek:
Barb, he did not say that. I did. He is just honoring me by using one of my hundreds of avatars.

The fact remains that that we are all going to die soon. Time is relative when you compare it to eternity. Soon might be one year or twenty. If you die without God you are sentenced to spend eternity in eternal darkness (totally alone and away from God, just as you wanted).

That is a certainty, just like the global economic collapse. You will not be able to escape either one as both are predicted in the Bible.

What is actually happening since September 2008 is massive class warfare of the wealthy against America.

The great crash of 2008 happened just when it became apparent, to anyone with a brain, that Obama, a black liberal would be elected President and along with him an overwhelmingly liberal congress.

So the wealthiest people in the world decided to pull the economic rug out from under America. They know that the Federal government's powers to intervene in economics are very limited, so that no matter what good the Obama administration does for the economy, they continue to ruin it.

Americans should realize that the state of the economy is controlled by the wealthy, not the government.

Going into debt, as the Obama administration has, may be mortgaging the nation's future, but can only help in the present.

The rich keep trying to make us believe that it's the fault of the current administration and if we only vote wingnuts back into power we'll be O.K.

In fact not. They will continue to destroy our economy and they'll forever be blaming the Obama administration.

I just hope that the American people wise up and elect an overwhelmingly liberal congress again next November - one that may be willing to pass Constitutional amendments to expand the Governements power to intervene and manage the economy.

Only the threat of permanent changes to the relationship between goverment and the economy will get the wealthy to stop this bullshit.

Then you'll see the economy come roaring back - hoping that everyone will forget it ever happened and that radical changes to the constitution aren't needed.

Last edited:
What is actually happening since September 2008 is massive class warfare of the wealthy against America.

The great crash of 2008 happened just when it became apparent, to anyone with a brain, that Obama, a black liberal would be elected President and along with him an overwhelmingly liberal congress.

So the wealthiest people in the world decided to pull the economic rug out from under America. They know that the Federal government's powers to intervene in economics are very limited, so that no matter what good the Obama administration does for the economy, they continue to ruin it.

Americans should realize that the state of the economy is controlled by the wealthy, not the government.

Going into debt, as the Obama administration has, may be mortgaging the nation's future, but can only help in the present.

The rich keep trying to make us believe that it's the fault of the current administration and if we only vote wingnuts back into power we'll be O.K.

In fact not. They will continue to destroy our economy and they'll forever be blaming the Obama administration.

I just hope that the American people wise up and elect an overwhelmingly liberal congress again next November - one that may be willing to pass Constitutional amendments to expand the Governements power to intervene and manage the economy.

Only the threat of permanent changes to the relationship between goverment and the economy will get the wealthy to stop this bullshit.

Then you'll see the economy come roaring back - hoping that everyone will forget it ever happened and that radical changes to the constitution aren't needed.
You want that shit, move to Venezuela. Don't fuck up my country even worse. :cool:

Republiklans won't take the house and senate. The biggest gains for them get me gridlock which is cool. Telling Americans to get out for educated opinions is very funny GED boy.

Forum List

Back