I want your opinion

Try it out and if you don't like 'em just get the plates changed again. I had a vanity set for maybe 3 months and figured I'd rather see them on my wall as a conversation piece that show them to complete strangers who prob don't give a fuck in the first place.

So, historically, whenever I've seen vanity plates on a car, a part of me always thinks how idiotic and what sort of egomaniac would get those.

I have no idea what changed, but now I'm seriously considering getting a vanity plate. I think maybe I just don't care if folks think I'm an idiot.

Anyway, what do you think? Should I get vanity plates?

My last one said "WherAmI", my current one says "MoveIt", my next one will likely say "Really"..

They're amusing, but expensive.

Get one anyway.

The only really cheesy ones are the ones where you have to make so many variations to the letters and numbers that nobody but you can tell what it is.

Then there's the amusement factor when you see others... I was driving down the freeway, and the knucklehead in the passing lane was doing a whopping 56 in a 65, while I'm trying to do 74 behind him. His plates? "TkeItEz" whille mine said "MoveIt".

I see nothing wrong with vanity plates. The money is usually is set aside for something good, like highway beautification. They are fun too. I'll probably never get any myself, but I enjoy reading them, and it's for a good cause.

So, historically, whenever I've seen vanity plates on a car, a part of me always thinks how idiotic and what sort of egomaniac would get those.

I have no idea what changed, but now I'm seriously considering getting a vanity plate. I think maybe I just don't care if folks think I'm an idiot.

mental illness on public display

I don't have vanity plates on my vehicles but I would get "MUFDIVE" if the wife would let me.

K. I decided to get them. They arrived this week. I will put them on the car this weekend (damn, that involves tools).

Thanks to most for the input.

Yes.....go for it.

Do it before it's deemed immoral if not outright evil.

Yes.....go for it.

Do it before it's deemed immoral if not outright evil.
Hey, I did it so it probably is already deemed that way by some here. Pretty cool, huh? :lol:

I like this one.

p0498Lg%20Jimmy.JPG

and when crooks are looking for cars to smash and grab...they will select cars with vanity tags.....the logic is ...those cars will have nicer stuff in them

I have to get rid of my vanity plate.

Goodbye '1Drunk'.

Though I am keeping the bumper sticker, "Out of my way, I am drunk."

Forum List

Back