I Want To Strangle The Next Person Who Accuses The GOP of Racism…

Where would Democrat assholes be without their endless Class Warfare & Race-Baiting? They certainly wouldn't win many Elections without it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all 'Community Organizers' are taught.

I wonder if you realize that mentioning the name Saul Alinsky gives you away as a person who has bought a line of bull from media entertainers?

Who's NOT going to win the GOP nomination and NOT going to go third party.....and therefore is NOT going to be elected President? I'll give you three guesses.

Thing is, Paulitician may be an idiot, but on this... he's right. Alinsky wrote Rules for Radicals back in the 60s and it became the Left Wing Bible for decades. Only, somewhat inconveniently... the right wing also read it.... and used their own tactics against them. Seriously... that's not made up... that's true.

I was listening to the Diane Rehm show on NPR earlier today...

one of the panelists expounded upon how she thought Newt’s success in the South Carolina primary was based largely upon what she insisted was the inherent racism of the GOP electorate...

am I the only one who thinks such talk is absolute bulls***...?
Republicans aren’t racists nor do the party’s policies promote racism. Unfortunately for the GOP, through no fault of its own, racists are disproportionately attracted to the GOP.

And this is valuable information because........... ?

:eusa_think: Keep working it...... you've ALMOST got it!​

one of the panelists expounded upon how she thought Newt’s success in the South Carolina primary was based largely upon what she insisted was the inherent racism of the GOP electorate...

Do you also want to strangle the next person that blames the "media" for the Democrats success and existence?

Because every minute, every hour, everyday, every year. Somewhere, someplace, somehow... an individual is doing just that as we speak!

Stop, look, and listen, and you too will be aware of fact.

You may start here on this forum.. but do not stop there. Talk-radio and Rush Limbaugh & Co, and Fox News are excellent examples not to mention Newt Gingrich.

Yes Virginia, the war on the free-press continues...

Where would Democrat assholes be without their endless Class Warfare & Race-Baiting? They certainly wouldn't win many Elections without it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all 'Community Organizers' are taught.

I wonder if you realize that mentioning the name Saul Alinsky gives you away as a person who has bought a line of bull from media entertainers?

Who's NOT going to win the GOP nomination and NOT going to go third party.....and therefore is NOT going to be elected President? I'll give you three guesses.

Thing is, Paulitician may be an idiot, but on this... he's right. Alinsky wrote Rules for Radicals back in the 60s and it became the Left Wing Bible for decades. Only, somewhat inconveniently... the right wing also read it.... and used their own tactics against them. Seriously... that's not made up... that's true.

How many decades?

Political Correctness = Strategic hypersensitivity, employed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation.

PC only works if you let it.

Yep. I typically tell the purveyors of it to fuck off.

Hi, I'm new here. Can you really say the f word here on this forum without bad consequences from the mods?

Political Correctness = Strategic hypersensitivity, employed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation.

PC only works if you let it.

Yep. I typically tell the purveyors of it to fuck off.

Hi, I'm new here. Can you really say the f word here on this forum without bad consequences from the mods?

:D

2c1d6b07f4abb573_Fuck-You-U-Fuckin-Fuck-350.gif

bill that bitch thinks bbq comes with a bobby flay sauce:lol:

I think rdean said you were.....

But I may be wrong....heh heh hhe..
This way I'm covered in a court of law... :lol:

hello get it fuckin right

fuckin eh

whoopsies eta then you are swearing bilingually hehehehe

What? Are you fuckin' Canadian, eh? :eusa_eh:

Fuckin eh you bettcha.

we have our grammar and we don't call hm kelsey. And let me put this forward in advance, I apologize for Celine Dione and Justin Bieber. But we did give you Rush and John Candy.

You had me at Rush...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLjOpx3ORbw]Rush - Tom Sawyer (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back