I Want To Strangle The Next Person Who Accuses The GOP of Racism…

I was listening to the Diane Rehm show on NPR earlier today...

one of the panelists expounded upon how she thought Newt’s success in the South Carolina primary was based largely upon what she insisted was the inherent racism of the GOP electorate...

am I the only one who thinks such talk is absolute bulls***...?

The GOP is racist, it is made up of racist white conservatives.

Just the opposite is true. The GOP tent is wide open for all who wish to join. The welcoming nature of the regressives who run the show there is evident.

If you people were honest.....you could make a pretty long list of types of people whom you would rather not have to deal with. The reputation you have is well earned.

I don't remember anyone being told they're not welcome by Republicans.

It happens all of the time with liberals.

one of the panelists expounded upon how she thought Newt’s success in the South Carolina primary was based largely upon what she insisted was the inherent racism of the GOP electorate...

robot.jpg

So says a member of the plethora of rascists on these boards.

Shoo-!

When you consider they were choosing between 4 White Guys, It seems she is just a fucking idiot.

According to the left we are racist if:

We disagree with the direction this President is taking the country.
We disagree in size and scope of government.
We don't believe we should be forced to buy health insurance.
We want more control of our borders.
We have a tremendous amount of Americans on food stamps but if you say that you are a racist.

I'm still trying to figure that one out...

These are just a few....

Its all made up...the liberals are so powerful they've been able to fool everyone to see things that arent there, here things that arent said everyone is fooled....

but you.

Everyone? So you are implying Everyone see's that the Electorate in SC is all Racists?

You need to get out, Everyone Includes more than Liberal assholes.

And accusing others of doing what you yourself are doing is in Rush Limbaugh's playbook. BFD.

Sweetie.... Rush Limbaugh stole it from Saul Alinski's book 'Rules for Radicals'.

Try not to be a total idiot.

Great book. My mother and father used to read it to us as a bedtime story, along with "The Accurate Rifle" from Winchester.

We have a tremendous amount of Americans on food stamps but if you say that you are a racist.

These are just a few....

....You're a white conservative.

What? Are you fuckin' Canadian, eh? :eusa_eh:

Fuckin eh you bettcha.

we have our grammar and we don't call hm kelsey. And let me put this forward in advance, I apologize for Celine Dione and Justin Bieber. But we did give you Rush and John Candy.

You had me at Rush...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLjOpx3ORbw"]Rush - Tom Sawyer (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeUWJbs9Q5E"]RUSH - Malignant Narcissism - YouTube[/ame]

Fuckin' A.

LOL...

It's a trick right? A set-up. As soon as I utter the f word you r-wing bastards report me and I'm history. Am I right?

No guts, no glory.:eusa_whistle:

Really? Hmmm. I don't know. Some how I don't actually trust a forum that allows the f word with no consequences. I've never been there before. Trust me, I'm no prude but... such language? Just exactly what kind of individuals infest this forum? :eusa_whistle:

LOL...

It's a trick right? A set-up. As soon as I utter the f word you r-wing bastards report me and I'm history. Am I right?

Really? Hmmm. I don't know. Some how I don't actually trust a forum that allows the f word with no consequences. I've never been there before. Trust me, I'm no prude but... such language? Just exactly what kind of individuals infest this forum? :eusa_whistle:

Wicked individuals.:evil: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the forum.:badgrin:

These are just a few....

So you admit you view anyone who is white and Conservative as Racists?

Who is the Bigot now.

These are just a few....

And YOU are an ignorant fool.

Wake up sport.

LOL...

All kinds. Welcome to the virtual land of relatively free speech.

The rules may be few, but they're strictly enforced. A perusal of Scooters Rules Thread is recommended for newbies.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Where would Democrat assholes be without their endless Class Warfare & Race-Baiting? They certainly wouldn't win many Elections without it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all 'Community Organizers' are taught.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-leaders-trying-endorsement-intimidation.html

I don't understand why the Daily Caller felt it necessary to point out in the headline the candidate is black.

Weird. It has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Curious innit? Next post he'll say liberals always talk about race and pretend he has credibility

Paul ran when I asked him why the race of the canidate was put into the title. Then he ran...Not surprising...He's back to claiming that liberals bring up race. :doubt:

Forum List

Back