No one stopped me. No one told me I could not vote, and no one asked me to put a mask on.

Do you know why?

Because it's illegal to make someone wear a mask to vote.

Discuss

That's right. If you want to wear the mask on your ass or not at all, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU FROM VOTING no matter how you choose to do it!

No one stopped me. No one told me I could not vote, and no one asked me to put a mask on.

Do you know why?

Discuss

That's right. If you want to wear the mask on your ass or not at all, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU FROM VOTING no matter how you choose to do it!
Mask mandates are themselves, illegal. And I don't mean for voting. No one can force you to wear a face covering unless you are under Islamic Law in an Islamic Nation.

Pray for The President.

Dear Heavenly Father, We Praise your Holy Name for you are Worthy to be Praised and we thank you for all that You have done for us, and for all that we have.

Thank you Father for your Providence. I Pray that the Powers of Darkness cannot Cheat, and that God will frustrate all the efforts of The Left to commit Election Fraud.

I pray in the Name of Jesus, Son of God, and God With Us, that The Father hears our prayers and grants us justice and fairness in this election.

In Jesus' name Amen!

My wife and I wore masks because there were signs posted indicating such, but we dont remember the exact wording on the signs.
Not that we would have removed our masks, but I didnt know about this particular law.

My wife and I wore masks because there were signs posted indicating such, but we dont remember the exact wording on the signs.
Not that we would have removed our masks, but I didnt know about this particular law.
You cannot impose things like poll taxes, literacy tests, nor any artificial requirements for a registered voter to vote.

There is no law about wearing or not wearing a mask any where in The USA. These decrees are illegal.

Not only are these mandates illegal, they are immoral.

Isaiah 10

1 Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2 to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.
3 What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?
4 Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives

or fall among the slain.

Do you know why?

Discuss
bad ass, did you give them your photo id - to vote.
Of course. I wanted to show them my face actually matched up with my ID.

Anyone could take a fraudulent ID and vote if you wear a mask. Probably a 100 times with a fake ID if they wanted to. Just switch out the ID every single time and keep your mask up.

The weirdo in front of me had skinny jeans on that were down below his ass.

I got out of line and went to the back since it wasn't a very long line anyway.

Last edited:

Do you know why?

Discuss

Mask mandates are themselves, illegal. And I don't mean for voting. No one can force you to wear a face covering unless you are under Islamic Law in an Islamic Nation.

True, but that hasn't stopped many businesses in my area from demanding them, hassling you and refusing you service. I will not forget. In march, my phone company refused to enter my basement to repair their own equipment with it being my only means of communication and internet service with the outside world. I'm thinking of suing them.

The kicker is not only is an indoor space the LEAST likely place to get Covid, but the nearest case at that time was 200 miles away AND they could have donned a tyvek suit and mask if they wanted.

This voting without a mask will be resolved if Biden wins and Republicans lose the Senate.

People like the OP are WHY the virus is spreading out of control

Do you know why?

Discuss

they can ask you to leave the building, accept to vote.

This voting without a mask will be resolved if Biden wins and Republicans lose the Senate.

Don't make us laugh, Cramp! Biden win and Dems get the Senate and keep the House?! :auiqs.jpg: You sure love to dream. They will resolve WHAT, next Spring pass a bill to make it LAW? Wha-- -- you really plan on keeping this Covid bug around for a LONG time!

Forum List

Back