“I Vaccinated the Nation and Rebuilt the Economy!” – Old Man Joe Biden Starts Shouting Out of Nowhere (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The vaccine that Donald Trump brags about spearheading through development via Operation Warp Speed?

The Usurper is a complete loon. Biden destroyed the prosperous economy that Trump created. He's purposely hurt the middle class. That's what Usurpers do!

I don`t care much for Biden but whose fault is it that he`s running unopposed in 2024?
The other guy has 91 (ninety-one) felony charges to deal with. :abgg2q.jpg:

That stuttering fuck didn't lie for once - he owns the fake vaccine. The entire party that likes to fuck kids owns it, including their hillury-slobbering midget "doctor". They killed millions and destroyed our economy just to install a bed-shitting vegetable and an incoherent slut into the white house.

As usual, I look like a fucking genius and I don't have HIV coursing thru my veins. My unvaxxed jizz is worth more than most shitlib's entire existence. :laughing0301:

millionaires that fuck kids.jpg

The Usurper is a complete loon. Biden destroyed the prosperous economy that Trump created. He's purposely hurt the middle class. That's what Usurpers do!

"I VACCINATED THE COUNTRY !"
and the sheep applaud.

2024 needs to be a landslide for Trump
or we're doomed.

The Topic is about a frail and senile old man suffering from dementia .
History will find it near impossible to believe that this once useful world power has sunk so low and is headed by a parody and sad clown who is also a likely pervert and crook .
Think of your country and stop indulging in swapping infantile party points and insults .

The Topic is about a frail and senile old man suffering from dementia .
History will find it near impossible to believe that this once useful world power has sunk so low and is headed by a parody and sad clown who is also a likely pervert and crook .
Think of your country and stop indulging in swapping infantile party points and insults .

It's the 3rd term of Obama with no accountability.

The country is on the exact path to catastrophic failure that he wanted.

Forum List

Back