I told you all this shit would start. Warren promises to "investigate" Trump administration

Start? Trump didn't promise to investigate Hillary?
And he was just as wrong for doing that.

Why?
Because this isn't Cuba and Warren shouldn't aspire to be Castro.

If something in the government is corrupt it should be fully investigated no matter who it is.

We investigate but never follow through.
Impeached Trump has already been fully investigated. We don't need Warren to investigate him again. Her comment is as stupid as when Impeached Trump said he would lock up Hillary.

Why?

If something in the government is corrupt it should be fully investigated no matter who it is.

Impeached Trump has already been fully investigated. We don't need Warren to investigate him again. Her comment is as stupid as when Impeach Trump said he would lock up Hillary.

Most likely.

Nah this is nothing. Politicians won’t go after each other because they don’t want it coming back around to them when the lose power

Why?

Like the Bidens and Burisma?

That happened early in 2016, where was the congress who had maj in both houses, busy with Benghazi? which manage to spread lies and fake news about H. Clinton, as they could find nothing,

and what happened to tramp the 2017 and 2018, didn't even both about it, and just now, that Joe Biden is making tramp:banana: (shake) in his pants.

Warren is just telling everyone what she thinks they want to hear so she can get elected

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

They have been investigating Trump since he won in 2016

The Russian collusion bullshit.

Now the Ukraine bullshit.

And everything else under the sun. He's been investigated to hell and back.

he has to be the greatest ever. Why else would someone intentionally try to take one down? Ever stop and think about it? he's doing so well, they lose it more everyday!!! EVERYDAY!!!

The accidental president.

Last edited:

Yes he is, just like the next Commie President will be under a Republican led House.

Forum List

Back