Run, Hillary, Run!!!

I thought Trump promised to lock her up. Why is she still running around loose? Trump is so concerned about corrupt politicians I'd have thought he'd be pushing for investigating her not just Biden. I'm confused???
Why lock up someone campaigning so hard to get you re-elected?
So it is more important to him to get elected than it is to bring a corrupt politician to justice? That is counter to American interests! Trump should be impeached!

I thought Trump promised to lock her up. Why is she still running around loose? Trump is so concerned about corrupt politicians I'd have thought he'd be pushing for investigating her not just Biden. I'm confused???
I bet you would vote for her again. Lol
I won't ever vote for her again but I'll vote against Trump every chance I get.

So it is more important to him to get elected than it is to bring a corrupt politician to justice? That is counter to American interests! Trump should be impeached!
Yes, he’s so corrupt you can’t find any evidence of corruption.

How’s Trumps poll numbers?

I bet you would vote for her again. Lol
I won't ever vote for her again but I'll vote against Trump every chance I get.
You will do what you are told to do. Liberals always do.

You will do what you are told to do. Liberals always do.
Just who is telling me what to do?

Coming from a Trump supporter this is quite ironic since there is no one on the Left with the authority Trump has over the Right.
78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

Yes, he’s so corrupt you can’t find any evidence of corruption.

How’s Trumps poll numbers?
No, you refuse to accept any evidence of corruption. That's not the same as no evidence of corruption.

The word "evidence" doesn't mean what you think it means.
Please tell me what I think it means.

OK... Think of what you say the evidence is.

It's the opposite of that. Got it?

Who’s corrupt?
Oh! That’s right...the President who doesn’t like giving money to corrupt foreigners.

Forum List

Back