I thought I'd enjoy our public lands today..

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
WP_20170409_016.jpg
WP_20170513_015.jpg
WP_20170513_020.jpg
You know, the forests and lands the feds are taking money to maintain and hold for public enjoyment..

Nice woods KG

But why the finger? :laugh:
you see the gates, fences and signs proclaiming no entrance?
run 15 miles, 3 times a week.
I have no idea what you are trying to communicate or what it has to do with the fact that the feds have seized our lands and resources.
i am extrapolating. hands that shaped are usually attached to blimps.
my hand isn't actually shaped like that lol. it's the angle. it was weirdly difficult to get my finger it there. Who knew.

The woods were there. You and your dog were there. Why didn't you just walk your sorry ass into the woods with the dog and enjoy the public land? It doesn't appear parking and congestion was a potential impediment to your doing so.

Dog-Dog_Guide-A_dog_walk_in_the_woods.jpg

Here's my guess as to why: because you'd rather complain about not being able "enjoy the public lands" in exactly the way you wanted to do it. Well, I have news for you: public lands are not Burger King.

Last edited:
The woods were there. You and your dog were there. Why didn't you just walk your sorry ass into the woods with the dog and enjoy the public land? It doesn't appear parking and congestion was a potential impediment to your doing so.

Here's my guess as to why: because you'd rather complain about not being able "enjoy the public lands" in exactly the way you wanted to do it.
irrelevant. The point is, I can't get to where I want to go because the access is blocked. Illegally, by our federal government. They have mo authority to fence me off public lands. They have no right to fence off the roads, most of which have been there for generations, for the express purpose of preventing access to the lands away from the parking lots and campgrounds.

Here's my guess as to why: because you'd rather complain about not being able "enjoy the public lands" in exactly the way you wanted to do it.
irrelevant. The point is, I can't get to where I want to go because the access is blocked. Illegally, by our federal government. They have mo authority to fence me off public lands. They have no right to fence off the roads, most of which have been there for generations, for the express purpose of preventing access to the lands away from the parking lots and campgrounds.
Okay, so now I know you just have less reading comprehension skill than a fifth grader. Case in point:
I wrote:
Why didn't you just walk your sorry ass into the woods with the dog and enjoy the public land? Here's my guess as to why: because you'd rather complain about not being able "enjoy the public lands" in exactly the way you wanted to do it.
You responded:
The point is, I can't get to where I want to go,
I could only have more accurately guessed your motivation on the matter had I performed a "Vulcan mind meld" with you. Plain and simple: it's all, about you. Period.

WP_20170409_014.jpg
WP_20170409_016.jpg

Here's my guess as to why: because you'd rather complain about not being able "enjoy the public lands" in exactly the way you wanted to do it. Well, I have news for you: public lands are not Burger King.
Additionally, the pigs make it dangerous and impossible to leave the road on foot. They pile slash and timber...which then rots or burns.

They have no right to fence off the roads, most of which have been there for generations

Did you even look at the photo you took? I guess you need reminding that grass does grow over a road in the space of a few weeks. That road has been closed for quite some time.

wp_20170513_015-jpg.126507

Okay, so now I know you just have less reading comprehension skill than a fifth grader. Case in point:
I wrote:
Why didn't you just walk your sorry ass into the woods with the dog and enjoy the public land? Here's my guess as to why: because you'd rather complain about not being able "enjoy the public lands" in exactly the way you wanted to do it.
You responded:
The point is, I can't get to where I want to go,
I could only have more accurately guessed your motivation on the matter had I performed a "Vulcan mind meld" with you. Plain and simple: it's all, about you. Period.
No. It's about the illegal seizure of our public lands and the illegal control of our resources...public and private...by brownshirted thug agencies that shouldn't exist. And which are going to cease to exist soon...at least in the form they now assume.

They have no right to fence off the roads, most of which have been there for generations

Did you even look at the photo you took? I guess you need reminding that grass does grow over a road in the space of a few weeks. That road has been closed for quite some time.

Service and maintenance roads. They generally only use them for getting the towers, fires and such.

View attachment 126520 View attachment 126521

Additionally, the pigs make it dangerous and impossible to leave the road on foot. They pile slash and timber...which then rots or burns.

News Flash:
Plants drop leaves, eventually die, fall and rot. It's part of the way nature works. So is fire.​

No. It's about the illegal seizure of our public lands and the illegal control of our resources...public and private...by brownshirted thug agencies that shouldn't exist. And which are going to cease to exist soon...at least in the form they now assume.
Actually more about protection from idiots. Some people just ain't super bright. The area I grew up is fenced all the way up the canyon now because idiots would go up there to play in the creek, get drunk or high and not watch their own children. Several drowned and sued and won and so the whole place was fenced.

Get you a horse.

oh they put the gates up as soon as they gain control of land. But you are wrong about the grass. This is the Oregon coast. The grass is everywhere and it is always green. These are all access roads that were being used when I was young.

View attachment 126520 View attachment 126521

News Flash:
Plants drop leaves, eventually die, fall and rot. It's part of the way nature works. So is fire.​

How the fuck do you know they went there as a kid and upset the government blocked it off?

Forum List

Back