I thought Dems wanted those evil old rich white dudes to lose their wealth?

Are Dems celebrating the stock market crash...and why aren't they praising Trump for formulating the Corona Virus?

This does not hurt the rich people, they have cash assets and are going on a buying spree and will be even richer than before.

You are really just not a very smart person.

You have a very bad habit of allowing stupid people to teach you simple shit.
5c4091a6250000f3007db587.jpg

What is your point? Yes, their net worth will drop for a while, they might only be worth 75 billion instead of 90. But while that is happening they are buying up all the stock being sold at as loss by people jumping ship. Then once the market comes back up the one that was worth 90 billion will now be worth 105.

That's sensible projecting for sure...You seem to be quite matter of fact...You must have all the numbers...so tell us, who / what demo is dumping stock right now?

Morons like you that think this hurts the over all wealth of people.

Personally I have been buying.

Hahaha...admit it bud...you're busted being stupid again. You have no facts...this is just another "because you said so" sort of thing...right?

This does not hurt the rich people, they have cash assets and are going on a buying spree and will be even richer than before.

What is your point? Yes, their net worth will drop for a while, they might only be worth 75 billion instead of 90. But while that is happening they are buying up all the stock being sold at as loss by people jumping ship. Then once the market comes back up the one that was worth 90 billion will now be worth 105.

That's sensible projecting for sure...You seem to be quite matter of fact...You must have all the numbers...so tell us, who / what demo is dumping stock right now?

Hahaha...admit it bud...you're busted being stupid again. You have no facts...this is just another "because you said so" sort of thing...right?

I cannot help it if you are ignorant of how the system works. Of course I do not have any specific numbers for any one person, they do not publish those sorts of things.

How can you claim to own 50+ million in properties and not know this basic stuff?

If they were doing that it wouldn't be going down

There are a lot more people panic selling than buying.
No shit …...but the buyers are the rich so they can buy up the slack,,,,and btw if they did ...they lost their ass alrdy

I doubt many have, but there are bargains to be found even now.

How do you think all of these people gained wealth during the last recession? They love this shit, the system was built for them.
Uhhhh maybe waited for some semblance of sanity and bought low then...…….People I worry about is those who were swept into the "I make a little trade in the morning and profit and do it again tomorrow" cottage industry...….probably got butched multiple time all the way down

I cannot help it if you are ignorant of how the system works. Of course I do not have any specific numbers for any one person, they do not publish those sorts of things.

How can you claim to own 50+ million in properties and not know this basic stuff?

What basic stuff?
The basic stuff that is your opinion?
You're telling us that wealthy people aren't affected by a crashing stock market...the same wealthy people who happen to own all the stock...It's bizarre that you don't realize how fucking stupid you sound...Come on man...extract head from ass.

What basic stuff?
You're telling us that wealthy people aren't affected by a crashing stock market...the same wealthy people who happen to own all the stock...It's bizarre that you don't realize how fucking stupid you sound...Come on man...extract head from ass.

So, you think that Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are sitting down tonight going "damn, I am not sure how will we afford dinner tomorrow night"?

Are you that fucking stupid?

Are Dems celebrating the stock market crash...and why aren't they praising Trump for formulating the Corona Virus?

It pains me to say this but yes Golfing Gator is 100% correct on this. While small investors panic and sell locking in their losses the rich are already counting the money.
that means that the market will recover ! once those that are selling sell and others snap up the bargain investments things will calm ...its going to be a little rough for a few weeks but thats all ! our hospitals are not overwhelmed with sick covid 19 patients and it looks like they wont be !

People are acting like this is small pox and killing a billion people. WAY overblown.
I learned today this is manufactured SARS with HIV, developed by UNC and Australia bio labs for Wuhan, it got out. Look up Francis Boyle

What basic stuff?

Before the 2000 recession Warren Buffet was worth 17B, after the recover he was worth 36B...but yeah, the drive in the market really killed him.

No wonder you are stuck being a slumlord, you are clueless.

What basic stuff?

Before the 2007 recession Jeff Bezos was worth 8.7B, by 2012 he was worth 23B...but yeah, the drive in the market really killed him.

He really suffered from the falling stock market.

What basic stuff?

So, you think that Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are sitting down tonight going "damn, I am not sure how will we afford dinner tomorrow night"?

Are you that fucking stupid?

What basic stuff?

Before the 2000 recession Warren Buffet was worth 17B, after the recover he was worth 36B...but yeah, the drive in the market really killed him.

No wonder you are stuck being a slumlord, you are clueless.

Now you've moved the goalposts.
So rich/wealthy people no longer work in the context of your foolish assertion...so now you'll make it about three mega rich dudes? Stop it bud, you're making a complete ass of yourself in public. Do yourself a favor...save a little face and STFU

So rich/wealthy people no longer work in the context of your foolish assertion...so now you'll make it about three mega rich dudes? Stop it bud, you're making a complete ass of yourself in public. Do yourself a favor...save a little face and STFU

You are the one that thinks these people are suffering, not me you moron.

This is your stupid thread, you will never be able to live it down, not that you care, you seem to take pride in being the village idiot.

I am shocked that someone that claims to be as rich as you claim to be does not know this stuff.

It pains me to say this but yes Golfing Gator is 100% correct on this. While small investors panic and sell locking in their losses the rich are already counting the money.
that means that the market will recover ! once those that are selling sell and others snap up the bargain investments things will calm ...its going to be a little rough for a few weeks but thats all ! our hospitals are not overwhelmed with sick covid 19 patients and it looks like they wont be !

People are acting like this is small pox and killing a billion people. WAY overblown.
I learned today this is manufactured SARS with HIV, developed by UNC and Australia bio labs for Wuhan, it got out. Look up Francis Boyle

Its an evil right wring conspiracy I tell you. Latest in a long string of them to keep my from my rightful seat of power in the oval office. (phone rings) One sec...hello...WHAT...hey don't make me park bench your ass!!

This is your stupid thread, you will never be able to live it down, not that you care, you seem to take pride in being the village idiot.

I am shocked that someone that claims to be as rich as you claim to be does not know this stuff.

hahaha...You have yourself so confused right now...Shit, this is fun to watch. Thanks for the free entertainment.
I never said anything about suffering...I implied that old rich white dudes have lost much of their wealth...and I'm right.

hahaha...You have yourself so confused right now...Shit, this is fun to watch. Thanks for the free entertainment.
I never said anything about suffering...I implied that old rich white dudes have lost much of their wealth...and I'm right.

I am not the confused one, that would be you.

And you are not right, even if their entire fortune was tied up in stocks, which is the case for nobody, they still have not lost MUCH of their wealth, only a small percent of it. Coupled with how I have proven that the rich end up richer after these market drops just adds up to you being total fucking clueless about this.

One more nail in the coffin of your cover story of being the multi-million dollar property owner.

And you are not right, even if their entire fortune was tied up in stocks, which is the case for nobody, they still have not lost MUCH of their wealth, only a small percent of it. Coupled with how I have proven that the rich end up richer after these market drops just adds up to you being total fucking clueless about this.

One more nail in the coffin of your cover story of being the multi-million dollar property owner.

I’ve already admitted your THEORY seems half reasonable...weird though that you refuse to admit it’s a theory and nothing more.
Let’s break it down a bit...following my theory...
Rich people own all the stock
Rich people are dumping all the stock
And rich people buy all the stock back

Now let’s look at your theory...
Broke people are dumping all the stock
And rich people are buying all the stock dumped by poor people

Now that we’ve established our positions all we have to do is prove our THEORIES....My theory derives from the numbers...I’ll explain further...But first, tell us where your theory is born?

By the way, your facination with my wealth is becoming a bit concerning...Do I need to be watching over my shoulder...Do I need personal security?

Last edited:

I’ve already admitted your THEORY seems half reasonable...weird though that you refuse to admit it’s a theory and nothing more.

Now that we’ve established our positions all we have to do is prove our THEORIES....My theory derives from the numbers...I’ll explain further...But first, tell us where your theory is born?

By the way, your facination my wealth is becoming a bit concerning...Do I need to be watching over my shoulder...Do I need personal security?

Rich people do not own all the stock, even your own graphic shows they own only half the stocks, that leaves a lot of stocks to be dropped by people that do not know any better.

My theory derives from the known fact that rich people get richer after these sorts of events. It happens every time, without fail. I gave you some examples and you dismissed them.

As for your wealth, I love to expose fake internet forum millionaires, it is a fun little hobby.

So liberal loons cheering for a market crash want rich folks to get richer?

So liberal loons cheering for a market crash want rich folks to get richer?

I have not seen anyone cheering. Can you give a couple of examples?

By the way, your facination my wealth is becoming a bit concerning...Do I need to be watching over my shoulder...Do I need personal security?

Rich people do not own all the stock, even your own graphic shows they own only half the stocks, that leaves a lot of stocks to be dropped by people that do not know any better.

My theory derives from the known fact that rich people get richer after these sorts of events. It happens every time, without fail. I gave you some examples and you dismissed them.

As for your wealth, I love to expose fake internet forum millionaires, it is a fun little hobby.

Wrong again bud...but please keep trying. This is fun.
The Richest 10% of Americans Now Own 84% of All Stocks

Also, while you’re clearly the most intelligent user this forum has ever and will ever know...remember, you only know what I allow you to know about me.

Wrong again bud...but please keep trying. This is fun.

Also, while you’re clearly the most intelligent user this forum has ever and will ever know...remember, you only know what I allow you to know about me.

Now you are going from the rich people to just well off people.

It really does not take that much to be in the top 10%.

Can anyone under a million in wealth really be called "rich".

Keep moving the goal post and you will soon make a field goal.

Forum List

Back