I think Wray is going to be a problem for Democrats.

The obvious? I'm suggesting that is has no proof. You made something up and called it fact. I'm questioning that.

This is a discussion board. I'm discussing.
Look around you, you ignorant retard. Do you see ANY conservatives who trust the FBI today?

CALLING ALL CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!! Is there a single one of you out there who has trust in the FBI today? Anyone?

Look around you, you ignorant retard. Do you see ANY conservatives who trust the FBI today?

CALLING ALL CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!! Is there a single one of you out there who has trust in the FBI today? Anyone?

The FBI needs to be disbanded and replaced with a criminal investigation agency rather than a political one

Skylar is deflecting from Wray because he's a bigger threat. Democrats have "handled" Durham, there will be no accountability for their actions, so that's where Skylar wants to go.

I realize you knew that, which is why you asked. Just putting it out there for real
Well said. Bravo!

Sounds like you're trying to change the topic.

I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.

Nope. Time to overhaul the FBI.

The FBI needs to be disbanded and replaced with a criminal investigation agency rather than a political one
Taking away their guns would dramatically reduce the damage they can do. If they have to rely on local authorities to do the arresting, they better have a solid fucking case or the locals will tell them to piss off.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Actually perjury is a crime in criminal courts. Other crimes are political. Every one who voted for impeachment should be impeached and removed from office. But no one will be held accountable. It's not the democracy way, but it is the Democrat Party way
You don't impeach members of Congress and you don't expel members of Congress for voting in a way that you don't like.

You aren't demanding accountability, you're demanding retribution.

You don't impeach members of Congress and you don't expel members of Congress for voting in a way that you don't like.

Retribution is always a legitmate avenue to take in my opinion, though i do agree that we cant expel them. Well, Schiff should be expelled, but not because of how he voted.

LOL, quibbling over semantics is all you have, that and your overt racism

I don't know that the Durham Report uncovered violations of criminal statutes, with enough evidence to convict an individual or individuals for them. That is what would be required for indictments. If large numbers of indictments are the standard of success, the Mueller Special Counsel Assignment, the OIG Review, and the Durham Report were failures.

In fact, we know that the Mueller Report only concluded in reference to Trump that what it "does not exonerate him." The same is true for every special counsel report, every grand jury, and every criminal trial verdict. No one is "exonerated," in our legal system, which is a good thing. We don't want a system in which the accused is required to present enough evidence to convince those prosecuting him to exonerate him instead.

What the Durham Report uncovered, and read it here for yourself, is a pattern of collusion between the Hillary campaign, the Obama White House, including Obama personally, the DNC, and the DOJ/FBI to generate phony accusations of Trump-Russia collusion to interfere with the campaign. No one of those conspirators ever objected to any part of the plan.

Adam Schiff worked behind the scenes to pressure researchers at a public university to participate in the sham.

As a secret operation, Crossfire-Hurricane has been largely exposed. I'm tempted to say "completely exposed," but there is no way to know whether, and how much, any additional malfeasance remains hidden.

Yes, and Wray and/or his subordinates continued to violate it after Trump fired Comey for his treatment of Hillary upon the recommendation of the acting Attorney General. He did that in an attempt to not look bad for doing nothing about all of Hillary's crimes. It didn't work. It only made him look worse to list her crimes and them make lame excuses for not prosecuting them.

Trump didn’t fire him on the basis of what he did to Hilary, that was his third tier excuse when the others failed to be credible. He was positively in love with Comey over that.

The Hilary derangement syndrome still going strong in the right.

When the written policy says one thing, but the actions of both leader and rank and file are completely different, it is the actions that tell us the policy, not what is public. Since 2016, the FBI actual policy has been to put out as much damaging information on Trump as possible, but to never indict, thus depriving him of a day in court to subpoena witness and have discovery of evidence.

Pfft.

They can’t indict a sitting president. Comey was an equal opportunity ass. Barr, hand picked, covered Trump’s ass. Trump wasn’t deprived of anything.

I'm guessing that Schiff's constant repetition of the claim that he "has seen more than circumstantial evidence" of Trump colluding with Russia is based on something the FBI showed him, something faked or altered in some way. Either that, or Schiff is just outright lying.

Which do you think it is?

I think it’s just another politician talking.

They leaked like a sieve during the long years of Operation Crossfire-Hurricane and the other "investigations" that were part of the unofficial Operation Get Trump that is ongoing today. They selectively leaked information that harmed Trump, or helped the FBI not look bad, but somehow managed to keep all information harmful to Democrats hidden.

Or maybe there just wasn’t that much to harm Dems at the time. Certainly, the Republicans have done their own selective leaking haven’t they?

Skylar showed us two paragraphs from a letter that was leaked to CNN just this weak. It is a self-serving document meant to give the FBI's excuse for not releasing the form without having to do it officially.

The report belongs to the public. It was completed by a government employee, on government time, using government equipment. Absent a very good reason, like it being legitimately classified, it should be released. That is transparency.

How else will we judge whether our law enforcement agencies are fulfilling their duty to investigate crimes? Just trust them? 911 calls are available under FOIA, whether the claims in them are proven or not. There is no reason why that form should not be also.

911 calls are not the same. Why should you have a right to tbe materials in a

Yes, all the leaks being in favor of the Democrats or the agencies doing the leaking. If there was a way for there to be no more leaks, you would have a point. But, by arguing in favor of the status quo, you argue in favor of one-way leaks continuing.
The letter from Christopher Dunham was factual and to the point. What part do you disagree with?

Your childish epithet aside, I seriously doubt this tiny, outdated message board has anything near a majority of conservatives. Just because a few of you here believe an unproven conspiracy theory doesn't make it a fact.

Your childish epithet aside, I seriously doubt this tiny, outdated message board has anything near a majority of conservatives. Just because a few of you here believe an unproven conspiracy theory doesn't make it a fact.
Your dumb. You could have just googled it, but again, youre dumb.

Your dumb. You could have just googled it, but again, youre dumb.

It doesn't say anything about convictions of the Bidens changing their minds about the FBI as you opined.

BTW, the contraction is "you're" not your. It did make your childish name calling even more childish. Thanks for the laugh.

It doesn't say anything about convictions of the Bidens changing their minds about the FBI as you opined.

BTW, the contraction is "you're" not your. It did make your childish name calling even more childish. Thanks for the laugh.
You said the majority of the right DOES trust the FBI. Isaid the opposite and then showed you the proof that im right. Up to speed now dipshit?

According to this poll, I guess I was wrong.

Are you able to post like an adult?
Only when you research like an adult. Do a google search, dipshit, if you want to see many more polls and articles like that.

There is a misconception that FBI Director Wray is protecting Biden, but that isnt true. Wray is protecting the FBI, which just so happens to work in Biden's favor, at the moment.

By all reports, when Wray was put in charge of the FBI, he cleaned house and changed rules and guidelines to ensure that the FBI wouldnt be politicized in the future. I suspect that he found out about this Biden document as well and maybe he also found out that it was in fact buried. That would explain why he wont give up the information concerning that case. If the public finds out that the FBI buried this, it will be the straw that broke the camels back. It would end the FBI. Wray doesnt want that. His loyalty is to that organization first and foremost.

The severely damaged reputation of the FBI is a problem for democrats because, the only possible way he could turn the FBI's reputation around is by indicting and convicting the Biden's. There is literally no other way to do it. Wray is a lifelong republican, so he has zero reason to be loyal to Biden. This is very bad news for Dems.
Wray has been director since 2017 so the document you're referencing would have come to him in 2020.
BEFORE the election.

So Democrats should be worried because people who believe Trump won in 2020 and would never vote for a Democrat are going to believe this crap stack and not vote for Democrats?

This is just the cult speaking to the cult.

Only when you research like an adult. Do a google search, dipshit, if you want to see many more polls and articles like that.

That would be a no, then. Are you in middle school?

Here is another one.

"A plurality of Americans indicate that FBI agents are fair, but that proportion has dropped in the past four years"

Forum List

Back