I Think That The Taliban

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
The Taliban should erect Statues of Joe Biden and place them all across Afghanistan.
And perhaps even declare his Birthday a National Holiday

Crepitus
No he didn't. You should read the plan. If Bidung had followed that plan he would have been a hero.

He ignored it and his Generals and waited to long. So we have Americans, friendlies and Europeans still stuck in the Stan. And Bidung looks like the incompetent ass he is.

Crepitus
No he didn't. You should read the plan. If Bidung had followed that plan he would have been a hero.

He ignored it and his Generals and waited to long. So we have Americans, friendlies and Europeans still stuck in the Stan. And Bidung looks like the incompetent ass he is.
I read the "plan". I've even posted it here several times. It's 3.5 pages double spaced and contains no plan of any sort, just an unconditional surrender.

The Taliban should erect Statues of Joe Biden and place them all across Afghanistan.
And perhaps even declare his Birthday a National Holiday

LOLOL.. Trump surrendered unconditionally. Are you just going to repeat the same lie over and over and over again?

That was Hitler's tactic.

I read the "plan". I've even posted it here several times. It's 3.5 pages double spaced and contains no plan of any sort, just an unconditional surrender.

If you have Trump's "plan" handy, please post it again.

Forum List

Back