All Praise W for decrying distrust in govt. He's a Sage

I'm sure he had this in mind when he lied about why we were invading Iraq to sacrafice 4800++ kids who volunteered, like he did NOT, and maimed another 32000+
It’s easy to play Monday Morning QB and think there was enough quality intelligence in 2001 to say that Saddam Hussein was not a legitimate threat.

It’s easy to play Monday Morning QB and think there was enough quality intelligence in 2001 to say that Saddam Hussein was not a legitimate threat.
he had nothing to do with 9-11 and W lied and thousands of American military families paid for his chickenhawk neocon bullshit. And that's one reason the credibility the Reagan Weinberger and Powell admin built is destroyed.

he had nothing to do with 9-11 and W lied and thousands of American military families paid for his chickenhawk neocon bullshit. And that's one reason the credibility the Reagan Weinberger and Powell admin built is destroyed.
Im not arguing about Saddam and 9-11. At the time of 9-11 attack, based on the intelligence and Saddam’s actions, he was a threat. Bush did not immediately go and attack Iraq. He laid out his case. Democrats and even Republicans had every opportunity to oppose. They didn’t. Retrospectively, they use the facts to push the notion Bush lied to make themselves look good.

When did GWB say Iraq was responsible or anyway connected to 9/11? This was an internet hoax that lives to this day, obviously!

The Dims hated W more than they hate Jesus, but he throws 'em a crumb and now they're ready to eat the corn out of his shit.... suck that Texas cock dims!

:abgg2q.jpg:
That's a big difference between the moonbats and me....I always detested that smarmy smirking little chimp....And they all thought I was the smartest righty in history every time I burned that Yalie legacy loser to the ground....Just ask CrusaderFrank.

Now those craven little fascist shits can't drop to their knees to gobble some neocon dick fast enough.

That's a big difference between the moonbats and me....I always detested that smarmy smirking little chimp....And they all thought I was the smartest righty in history every time I burned that Yalie legacy loser to the ground....Just ask CrusaderFrank.

Now those craven little fascist shits can't drop to their knees to gobble some neocon dick fast enough.
Amen, Brother

Right. It's not as though intelligence was made to fit the policy. Heavens forfend.

February 24, 2001: Powell Says Iraq Poses No Threat
Secretary of State Colin Powell travels to Cairo and meets with his counterpart Amre Moussa. Following up on his statements from the day before (see February 23, 2001), Powell says sanctions against the Iraqi government: “[F]rankly they have worked. [Saddam Hussein] has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the security of the neighbors of Iraq….” Powell adds, “[H]e threatens not the United States.”

I'm sure he had this in mind when he lied about why we were invading Iraq to sacrafice 4800++ kids who volunteered, like he did NOT, and maimed another 32000+
I am a patriotic American. Therefore I distrust government.

I am a patriotic American. Therefore I distrust government.
You distrust a government of popular sovereignty, effectively yourselves. Therefore you have ~4% of world population and ~14% of COVID global fatalities.
Kudos
On another note, America spends an awful lot of time lionising the people it distrusts, eg, the founders and framers. Still, why should anyone expect consistency?

You distrust a government of popular sovereignty, effectively yourselves. Therefore you have ~4% of world population and ~14% of COVID global fatalities.
Kudos
On another note, America spends an awful lot of time lionising the people it distrusts, eg, the founders and framers. Still, why should anyone expect consistency?
If the vaccines are so great why do many nurses refuse to take them?

The liberal media spends much of its time lionizing those the people distrust. One example is Joe Biden. However Slow Joe is so bad that even the liberal media is beginning to turn on him.

The liberal media spends much of its time lionizing those the people distrust.
But Shirley, of all the people you distrust, George Washington should be at the head of the list; instead, Americans lionise him.

But Shirley, of all the people you distrust, George Washington should be at the head of the list; instead, Americans lionise him.
Yes, we do tend to lionize the Founders. They are long gone but their excellent work remains.

In passing why should I distrust George Washington. He isn’t going to sell me out to the Chinese like Slow Joe.

Because your loony dysfunctional system inculcates distrust.
If anybody should know the risk of a vaccine it would be the nurses who deal with the coronavirus on a daily basis. They are on the front lines. Apparently they do not believe your liberal media and President Slow Joe pushing the vaccines like they are God’s gift to mankind.

In passing why should I distrust George Washington. He isn’t going to sell me out to the Chinese like Slow Joe.
To keep your arguments congruent, you should distrust the founders of your governments, Shirley? I mean, it all sprang from those untrustworthy beginnings.

Forum List

Back