I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

How would you feel if I had a neighbor who had a virus that was highly contagious and deadly and I didn't tell you about it. And you came over and ate dinner with us. How would you feel about this?
people walk around contagious everyday with something. Why do you feel you're owed something? Most reasonable people don't visit when they are ill. Making up a virus scare to make people look stupid on personal hygiene is unacceptable. Homeless people use our public land as cesspool of human feces and demofk mayors and governors do fking nothing to stop that bacterial dump. It's why we have sewers for our waste. That's worse than viruses since that can get into the water systems. Viruses are only airborne, not surface spread.
This is what Trump did. He knew how deadly the virus was and he lied to us. So a lot of people didn't social distance and died, He murdered them.
Why do you think Trump knew how deadly it was on day one? Explain why that burden was on him, or any leader? That is up to the scientific administrations, and our own CDC failed you!! Take a listen. They admit they did no studies!!!!

And then he was anti mask and held super spreader rallies because him winning was what mattered most, DURING A PANDEMIC! You guys worship capitalism too much. And if it's that fragile, maybe it's not that great of a ISM.
From the video I posted, it is proven masks do nothing. You can actually get a virus through your eyes!!!!! Why do you believe and become complicit with only one sided data? That doesn't help you at all be smart and learn what is what and who to believe. I believed the doctors who were looking to treat rather than scare people to their homes with no hope like demofks did. BTW, those doctors were pushed out and lost their licenses. That is not america. If you are for that, I feel sorry for you,
I could have stayed home for over a year and still paid my bills. You? If most people can't, then I guess Trump didn't make America great.
Yep, I could have and did. Still work from home.

Last edited:
Your ignorance of how Covid ravaged China DESPITE "draconian lockdown procedures" is breathtaking, Krichton!
Analysts at Bloomberg have speculated that if omicron hits in China as hard as it did in the U.S., a full reopening may lead to nearly 6 million people admitted to ICUs and more than 600,000 deaths.

One reason for this severe toll is that less than 60% of the population has had three doses of the vaccine – which is needed to give excellent protection against severe disease.

OMG, you guys are such idiots. The scientists/doctors were overrun with unvaccinated bad cases. Vaccinated people didn't have to go to the ER or be incubated. And we know unvaccinated are to blame for the spread and mutations.
nope, incorrect. Here's the video again, listen to it

Anyways, long story short, during a virus pandemic, when we have a vaccine, if you are a nurse and won't get vaccinated, stay at home till the PANDEMIC is over.
why? vaccines should prevent you from getting a virus. Why would a vaccinated person care exactly?
Or a student/teacher. Stay home!
kids were least likely, here's Dr. Phil

If money is forcing you to get vaccinated, that's called being a member of society. And the owner of your company has the right to say you can't come to work unvaccinated, right? Or you have to wear a mask?
Again, masks don't do a damn thing to help from viruses. FACT. and why would a vaccinated person need to be quarantined from an unvaccinated if the vaccine works?

I paid off my condo like 10 years ago. I have no kids. No student loans. So I max out my 401K and still save an additional $20K a year. How many people can say they max out their 401K and on top of that put $20K into the stock market?

Sorry I'm not rich I'm upper class

With $100,000 a year, a person could cover typical expenses, pay down debt, build their savings, contribute toward retirement, invest, and still have enough money for entertainment, hobbies, and vacations.

Earning more than $100,000 per year would put you well ahead of the median American household, which brings in $74,784 as of 2021. Assuming you're an individual without dependents, that salary would qualify you as upper class, according to three different definitions

Yes, you are doing ok, but not “rich” in my book. In my small area in the South, you would be middle-class with that income. Be careful because if you continue to get raises, what you will find is just how the mantra that the “rich” don’t pay their fair share is just a load of bull that has been fed to those who have not quite made it.

For example, did you know that you can no longer contribute to a Roth IRA if you make over $153k as a single filer? You likely never received any COVID stimulus with your income. FICA tax increases every year with no income caps. You will have to pay a net investment income tax if as an individual you make over $200k. Don’t even get me started on the AMT. Trump capped the SALT deduction at 10k, so if you live in a high tax state and/or have valuable property(s), you can only deduct 10k of those property taxes. Curiously enough, it is wealthy Democrats in blue states who raised the biggest stink about that cap. So much for Trump giving the “rich” tax breaks. Though the cap directly negatively affects my family, am fine with it because it is not the federal tax payer that should be on the hook for my taxes above a certain point. In blue states where property taxes are astronomical, it is ridiculous that a “rich” person can write off their 100k property tax bill that is inflated due to high taxes of blue state policies.

The list goes on and on. As you become wealhier, you are likely to realize just how screwed up the Democratic economic polcies really are. If you hit the lotto and become a ver wealthy person, you may still skew towards the Democratic Party. In reality, they are for the ultra-rich and the ultra-poor, not the working “rich”. However, often times, social issues for liberals out-weigh any economic common sense.

people walk around contagious everyday with something. Why do you feel you owed something? Most reasonable people don't visit when they are ill. Making up a virus scare to make people look stupid on personal hygiene is unacceptable. Homeless people use our public land as cesspool of human feces and demofk mayors and governors do fking nothing to stop that bacterial dump. That's worse than viruses since that can get into the water systems. Viruses are only airborne, not surface spread.

Why do you think Trump knew how deadly it was on day one? Explain why that burden was on him, or any leader? That is up to the scientific administrations, and our own CDC failed you!! Take a listen. They admit they did no studies!!!!

From the video I posted, it is proven masks do nothing. You can actually get a virus through your eyes!!!!! Why do you believe and become complicit with only one sided data? That doesn't help you at all be smart and learn what is what and who to believe. I believed the doctors who were looking to treat rather than scare people to their homes with no hope like demofks did. BTW, those doctors were pushed out and lost their licenses. That is not america. If you are for that, I feel sorry for you,

Yep, I could have and did. Still work from home.

I didn't get sick once from 2020 to 2022 because I social distanced and wore a mask. My brother who has 2 kids and a wife, got covid a lot.

I've said this a million times. If you are 6 feet away from me and I sneeze do you want me to cover my mouth or just sneeze in your direction? Why do you want me to use my hand to cover my mouth? Hands don't work!!!

Analysts at Bloomberg have speculated that if omicron hits in China as hard as it did in the U.S., a full reopening may lead to nearly 6 million people admitted to ICUs and more than 600,000 deaths.

again, listen to what the CDC actually concluded

One reason for this severe toll is that less than 60% of the population has had three doses of the vaccine – which is needed to give excellent protection against severe disease.
It's obvious you are indeed complicit to one sided data and btw, that one sided data has been proven wrong as I just showed you. So you being complicit is sad and you not understanding about things.

nope, incorrect. Here's the video again, listen to it

why? vaccines should prevent you from getting a virus. Why would a vaccinated person care exactly?

kids were least likely, here's Dr. Phil

Again, masks don't do a damn thing to help from viruses. FACT. and why would a vaccinated person need to be quarantined from an unvaccinated if the vaccine works?

We've already answered this

The greater the number of unvaccinated people in a community, the more opportunity germs have to spread. This means outbreaks are more difficult to stem and everyone is at greater risk of exposure — including vaccinated people.

This latter concept is known as community immunity, or more commonly, herd immunity. Each member of the community contributes to the collective health of the community because the way a pathogen survives is by finding new people to infect. The fewer susceptible people in a community, the less opportunity the pathogen has to spread.

Interestingly, people often do not think about the fact that there are times when every family needs the protection of their community. New babies and infants may be too young to be vaccinated, and older adults or adults being treated for illnesses may be more susceptible to infections as well.

Yes, you are doing ok, but not “rich” in my book. In my small area in the South, you would be middle-class with that income. Be careful because if you continue to get raises, what you will find is just how the mantra that the “rich” don’t pay their fair share is just a load of bull that has been fed to those who have not quite made it.

To be fair, she didn't say she was rich, she said upper class. Fair enough. No need to beat her up for that.

You are right, demofks never state was is a fair share, but sing it daily and loudly. Stupid. So much they don't get.

I could put the money I pay into SS under my mattress and have more money by the time I retire. If they remove the tax cap, it becomes a much larger heist. What is your point?
Fortunately you are completely inaccurate.

YOu say that is like a bad thing.

Anything that screws the rich is good.

We should confiscate everything they have and then harvest them for transplant organs like the Chinese do.
You just hate successful people, what happened to equal protection, should they not pay the exact same as us, a flat tax would work that way everyone pays taxes the same!

We've already answered this

The greater the number of unvaccinated people in a community, the more opportunity germs have to spread. This means outbreaks are more difficult to stem and everyone is at greater risk of exposure — including vaccinated people.
I gave you the NY Times story that just proved what you just wrote as made up. The fact is, the vaccine was never tested. I gave you the video on that as well. So please stop yourself from looking so stupid. Human immune systems are quite amazing. educate yourself and stop listening to demofks.
Interestingly, people often do not think about the fact that there are times when every family needs the protection of their community. New babies and infants may be too young to be vaccinated, and older adults or adults being treated for illnesses may be more susceptible to infections as well.

So stupid, it takes a village is crap!!!!!

You seem to argue out of both sides of your mouth or as tonto said, you speak with a fork tongue.
How so? I’m replying to your own argument that Trump murdered by inaction. Yet Joe apparently killed even more by not doing the exact thing your side accuses Trump of.

So I guess you’re a Trump supporter now, right?

Like it or not, everyone has due process rights.
nope, you have no documentation. I already explained to you that your rights are not guaranteed. And due process rights are a made up concept to allow criminals to succeed and normal citizens to pay. You seemingly hate law abiding citizens. Wow, you openly adimit it.
Not everyone has ALL rights of a citizen but that's not what you said.
The only rights a criminal has is not to be mistreated while in custody.

I gave you the NY Times story that just proved what you just wrote as made up. The fact is, the vaccine was never tested. I gave you the video on that as well. So please stop yourself from looking so stupid. Human immune systems are quite amazing. educate yourself and stop listening to demofks.

So stupid, it takes a village is crap!!!!!
Of course! We came up with that vaccine fast.

Democrat Governors created the covid mess BECAUSE they wanted to bring down Trump.

Whitmer shut down my state and imposed Ridiculous economy destroying demands on my state. She used the Covid excuse to make sure election 2020 was tipped to Mr Potatohead no matter what it took.

Fuck you lying Demonrat scum
You're sooo full of shit.

You have taken the "Trump Motto" of tell the LIE ad nauseam, and make the LIE bigger.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt.

A complete failure ^^^^ as POTUS.

Because the COVID response by the Trump Administration was so pathetic, he and the cult have to LIE and Place Blame on others. READ ABOVE.

Forum List

Back