I think next joins need to be limited to 3 thread starts per day

• Banned
Too much spam

I think they need to post threads in the correct section, it's bizarre the amount of threads posted in the Politics Section, when they often have no political content.
Guilty as charged.

But my point is that new joins spam the board. Today alone 3 different new people, 2 from the right & one from the left have created more threads in one day than most of us do in a week.

Too much spam

I think they need to post threads in the correct section, it's bizarre the amount of threads posted in the Politics Section, when they often have no political content.
Guilty as charged.

But my point is that new joins spam the board. Today alone 3 different new people, 2 from the right & one from the left have created more threads in one day than most of us do in a week.

Maybe the issue is, are they quality threads or are they just what would be referred to as spam? I've not seen all the threads, I've seen one, but that was like one thread posted multiple times in several sections, which is a bit annoying.

• Banned
Too much spam

Guilty as charged.

Maybe the issue is, are they quality threads or are they just what would be referred to as spam? I've not seen all the threads, I've seen one, but that was like one thread posted multiple times in several sections, which is a bit annoying.
Just the typical "I am new here so let me post some hyperbolic bullshit over & over to get attention"

Too much spam

Guilty as charged.

Just the typical "I am new here so let me post some hyperbolic bullshit over & over to get attention"

Well that is annoying.

Too much spam

Guilty as charged.

Okay I've just seen one, one person, joined today and he's posted 6 different threads in about 20 minutes, he must be highly excited or something.

I think a gradual increase in amount of posts might make the ones you can post a bit more worthy of reading. Theoretically lol

Too much spam

Guilty as charged.

How is that different from the RWNJs who have been here for years? I defy you to find one PoliticalC*nt thread that isn't hyperbolic bullshit.

any worse than gunos 'whiteys are dying out' thread, 3 times a day?

Too much spam

Guilty as charged.

Okay I've just seen one, one person, joined today and he's posted 6 different threads in about 20 minutes, he must be highly excited or something.

He's a sock. Been reported multiple times too.

Too much spam

I agree...

The new posters are spamming too much and I can get enough spam from the older posters...

th

When a poster start to spam the board I am just going to use No Spam pics and not write anything to them.

I mean yesterday it was bad enough when Mercury was trying to spam the Flame Zone about how his shit was smarter than him or her...

I may have started five or more yesterday, but none were spam (I believe).

Forum List

Back