I think liberals are irrational people in politics

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've always considered myself in the middle. Neither conservative or liberal as they are defined by both parties in this country. I was liberal in the sense I didn't care what music other people listened to and I am OK with other people being rich. I don't care either way but it seems to me that 'liberals' these days are completely irrational. They just repeat what they believe over and over and if you don't agree with them they repeat it with some kind of threat. I'm not saying that people like Rush Limbaugh are always right but at least the conversation with conservatives is somewhat logical. I can follow the reasoning and decide if it is correct or not. I can't do that with 'liberals'. They are either to crazy to make a rational coherent thought or just plain to emotional at times to listen to anything at all.

The problem that I notice is that 'conservatives' tend to duplicate their political strategy at times. The problem with this is that you can't counter insanity with insanity without the entire system becoming insane. This is why politics turns me off sometimes. I would love to have a more logical conversation with 'liberals' but how do you have a logical conversation with anyone if they don't even think truth exist?

God Damn 'liberals' are crazy!

Government's not the problem, too many liberals are the problem. old ones, that's the strange and creepy part. actually government is the problem too.

Both sides are irrational on certain issues. I find the idea of Republicans supporting the most liberal candidate they have because they are tired of RINOs irrational.

I've always considered myself in the middle. Neither conservative or liberal as they are defined by both parties in this country. I was liberal in the sense I didn't care what music other people listened to and I am OK with other people being rich. I don't care either way but it seems to me that 'liberals' these days are completely irrational. They just repeat what they believe over and over and if you don't agree with them they repeat it with some kind of threat. I'm not saying that people like Rush Limbaugh are always right but at least the conversation with conservatives is somewhat logical. I can follow the reasoning and decide if it is correct or not. I can't do that with 'liberals'. They are either to crazy to make a rational coherent thought or just plain to emotional at times to listen to anything at all.

The problem that I notice is that 'conservatives' tend to duplicate their political strategy at times. The problem with this is that you can't counter insanity with insanity without the entire system becoming insane. This is why politics turns me off sometimes. I would love to have a more logical conversation with 'liberals' but how do you have a logical conversation with anyone if they don't even think truth exist?

Rationality Litmus Test.....

Did you cast one or more votes for Scrub?

Do you spend more than 10 minutes per week watching FOX, or scanning Drudge?

There was a time when even if you disagreed with them, you could make some sort of rational sense out of most liberal/Democratic positions.

You can still make sense of a handful of their positions, but only if you do so from the point of view of realizing that their ideology tends to side with criminals, parasites, sexual perverts, and other degenerates, against that of normal, honest, productive citizens.

There was a time when even if you disagreed with them, you could make some sort of rational sense out of most liberal/Democratic positions.

You can still make sense of a handful of their positions, but only if you do so from the point of view of realizing that their ideology tends to side with criminals, parasites, sexual perverts, and other degenerates, against that of normal, honest, productive citizens.
have you ever thought that it might be you with the problem?

True liberals are not irrational, it is the far left that has hijacked them.

The far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Simple question, kosh.....

If you were given a couple of Mulligans, would you take back your votes for Scrub?

I answer yes to all but I also watch CNN. What does that make me?

A better litmus test is could I logically follow what a liberal is saying as in if such and such is true then blah blah blah is also true. Sadly, that kind of thinking is absent in politics which makes it insane to listen to. I think an insane person is easier to listen to and argue with than 'liberals'.

A better litmus test is could I logically follow what a liberal is saying as in if such and such is true then blah blah blah is also true. Sadly, that kind of thinking is absent in politics which makes it insane to listen to. I think an insane person is easier to listen to and argue with than 'liberals'.

If you answered "yes" to all then clearly Reason is not your jam, and you should consider bowing out from the thread...

You really have a fair and balanced opinion, don't you?

Oh. Liar is they name.

If you answered "yes" to all then clearly Reason is not your jam, and you should consider bowing out from the thread...
but it's.... his thread. liberals have become more histrionic and shrilled, because they have been egged on by the mainstream media monster, which is histrionic and shrill.

how are we supposed to logically address the likes of bill ayers as and example.

a shameless seventy year old domestic terrorist on a government pension.

unless you're wilbur mills that's tough to top.
Mills4.jpg

i love this... Despite the scandal, Mills was re-elected to Congress in November 1974 in a heavily Democratic year with nearly 60% of the vote, defeating RepublicanJudy Petty. On November 30, 1974, Mills, seemingly drunk, was accompanied by Fanne Foxe's husband onstage at The Pilgrim Theatre in Boston, a burlesque house where Foxe was performing. He held a press conference from Foxe's dressing room.[3] Soon after this second public incident, Mills stepped down from his chairmanship of the Ways and Means Committee, acknowledged his alcoholism, joined Alcoholics Anonymous, and checked himself into the Palm Beach Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida.[6]

images
rich shitbag son of a CEO.

Last edited:
If liberal policy is so awesome why do liberals EXEMPT themselves from it after it is passed into law?

Obama's ACA is a perfect example....

but it's.... his thread. liberals have become more histrionic and shrilled, because they have been egged on by the mainstream media monster, which is histrionic and shrill.

how are we supposed to logically address the likes of bill ayers as and example.

a shameless seventy year old domestic terrorist on a government pension.

unless you're wilbur mills that's tough to top.
Mills4.jpg

i love this... Despite the scandal, Mills was re-elected to Congress in November 1974 in a heavily Democratic year with nearly 60% of the vote, defeating RepublicanJudy Petty. On November 30, 1974, Mills, seemingly drunk, was accompanied by Fanne Foxe's husband onstage at The Pilgrim Theatre in Boston, a burlesque house where Foxe was performing. He held a press conference from Foxe's dressing room.[3] Soon after this second public incident, Mills stepped down from his chairmanship of the Ways and Means Committee, acknowledged his alcoholism, joined Alcoholics Anonymous, and checked himself into the Palm Beach Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida.[6]

images
rich shitbag son of a CEO.

Maybe it's because I read Bloomberg and listen to BBC that I have no idea what Bill Ayers has been saying...

Wilbur Mills deserved to be Vittered......oh, wait, the Diaper Dandy won reelection after being outed as a whoremonger?

Never mind. At least they took care of Wide Stance Craig.....

Forum List

Back