I Think I'm In Love...

Thank you! You, I'm certain are a very handsome man, however I don't share! ;)

I can't live like this anymore, Annie, you're too possessive! I swear I wasn't PM'ing anyone else! I mean it, baby. C'mon, you know I ain't lying...

Oh, now she's "baby"? What the ...

I thought there was something special, CMM. I gave you my rep and you threw it away like a bag of moldy tangerines. :evil:

I can't live like this anymore, Annie, you're too possessive! I swear I wasn't PM'ing anyone else! I mean it, baby. C'mon, you know I ain't lying...

I thought there was something special, CMM. I gave you my rep and you threw it away like a bag of moldy tangerines. :evil:

Whoops, sorry for the elbow! :eusa_angel:

Ah ha! That's why I didn't think of it. Self preservation......:tongue:

"Players only love you when they're playing..."

I think CM been hanging with DavidS too much. Decent guy he seems for the unmarried ladies here but have you looked at his avatar?

With EZ, Eve, Luissa, Si Modo (who at first I thought was a male - its kinda like the opposite of the Crying Game), chanel, Sarah G, jillian, Ravi, Newby, renoite, Annie, Zoom-boing, strolling bones, politicalchick, and many of the other ladies on USMB (if I didn't mention you, its because its just too painful to my heart). There's a reason why I started this thread in the FLAME Zone.

What a collection of funny, witty, tough as nails, charming, "smooove" women in this forum! From their posts I can only imagine that they are all just as beatiful as they are smart.

Whether they are conservative or liberal or in between, I want to marry or get a civil union with all of'em, any of'em.

Here's to you, beautiful ladies!

cheers.jpg
I see I am going to have to work hard to push Ez out of the number one slot. :tongue:

Forum List

Back