I Think I'm In Love...

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
With EZ, Eve, Luissa, Si Modo (who at first I thought was a male - its kinda like the opposite of the Crying Game), chanel, Sarah G, jillian, Ravi, Newby, renoite, Annie, Zoom-boing, strolling bones, politicalchick, and many of the other ladies on USMB (if I didn't mention you, its because its just too painful to my heart). There's a reason why I started this thread in the FLAME Zone.

What a collection of funny, witty, tough as nails, charming, "smooove" women in this forum! From their posts I can only imagine that they are all just as beatiful as they are smart.

Whether they are conservative or liberal or in between, I want to marry or get a civil union with all of'em, any of'em.

Here's to you, beautiful ladies!

cheers.jpg

Hey, don't knock some good old fashioned wham-bam-thank-you-mam-spin-around-and-come-again nookie. :D

:eek: Dirty! Maybe ol' smoooove mally mal was right about some of the ladies on USMB!:tongue:

Say what?!? I didn't use the word dirty :razz: Hot 'n steamy is more what I was thinking. :smoke:

Phew, you're too hot to handle, Zoom!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnlvHP1AXPo]YouTube - Muddy Waters I Just Want To Make Love To You[/ame]

]
with ez, eve, luissa, si modo (who at first i thought was a male - its kinda like the opposite of the crying game), chanel, sarah g, jillian, ravi, newby, renoite, annie, zoom-boing, strolling bones, politicalchick, and many of the other ladies on usmb (if i didn't mention you, its because its just too painful to my heart). There's a reason why i started this thread in the flame zone.

What a collection of funny, witty, tough as nails, charming, "smooove" women in this forum! From their posts i can only imagine that they are all just as beatiful as they are smart.

Whether they are conservative or liberal or in between, i want to marry or get a civil union with all of'em, any of'em.

Here's to you, beautiful ladies!

15 way!

Love is such an over-rated word. How about - I would like to make mad crazy love to the beautiful ladies of the USMB AND even respect them in the morning?. Now that's romantic. Lol

Maybe he's just in lust with all of us. Poor guy. :D

These feelings go deeper than that. But, so does something else...

stephen+taylor.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back