I think if Trump loses

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think if Trump loses because the RNC refused to support him then I will simply make sure that every single republican in office will lose by temporarily voting for the other side. That is what is going to happen. I don't care if democrats are in power because the country will see how bad things can get in this country with them in complete control.

This is the danger the GOP is walking into.

If Trump loses, it will be the GOP's fault, not because he's a lousy candidate.

If Cruz somehow gets the nomination and loses, it will be the GOP's fault, because they didn't nominate Trump, not because Cruz is a lousy candidate.

How long does this continue?

• Banned

If Cruz somehow gets the nomination and loses, it will be the GOP's fault, because they didn't nominate Trump, not because Cruz is a lousy candidate.

The irony is that whenever the RNC picks a canidate they do so thinking he will be able to pick up votes on the other side. I think they tried that with George W. Bush. Where did that get the republican party. They were all but wiped out in 2008 because everyone was unhappy with them. I really don't know if Trump can win but I'm happier voting for Trump than I was voting for Bush. I like Trump even though he isn't perfect.

I think if Trump loses because the RNC refused to support him then I will simply make sure that every single republican in office will lose by temporarily voting for the other side. That is what is going to happen. I don't care if democrats are in power because the country will see how bad things can get in this country with them in complete control.

Trump wins, Democrats win. I'm talking about the primary not the general. Clinton will cut him to shreds.

So tantrum throwing bullies who aren't even real republicans are going to whine? Good

Bunch of losers. :rofl:

The irony is that whenever the RNC picks a canidate they do so thinking he will be able to pick up votes on the other side. I think they tried that with George W. Bush. Where did that get the republican party. They were all but wiped out in 2008 because everyone was unhappy with them. I really don't know if Trump can win but I'm happier voting for Trump than I was voting for Bush. I like Trump even though he isn't perfect.

And yet the policies of your candidates are extreme right wing.

That's why you've lost, dumbass

the GOP will hand Donnie the nomination to avoid conflict then blame it on him for losing to Clinton.

any time the right has a serious chance of winning a presidential election they screw it up.

How many votes do you have?! :eek-52:

Says the far left drone that will vote for worse than Bush again..

the GOP will hand Donnie the nomination to avoid conflict then blame it on him for losing to Clinton.

any time the right has a serious chance of winning a presidential election they screw it up.

I will go out on a limb here and stick up for the GOP a little bit, but for the most part Donald Trump is what they get for ignoring there supporters and lying to them for so long. For all those years of John Boner, John McCain Mitch McConnell Lindsey Graham the list go's on. Trump will be the candidate the GOP gets and he will lose big against Hillary. He knows it to. This is why he is staying with bashing Cruz and Kasich who at this point really don't matter. Even if they pull it off and run against Clinton Republicans will stay home. Thank fox news for that. Trump beats Hillary get a Democrat in Republican clothing. He already backed off all the rhetoric that made him so popular, this is why he invented a conspiracy against him. I guess a good way to put it is that the GOP already screwed it up and we better make peace with the idea of 8 more years of Obama enhanced because Hillary will smash Drumphf.

------------------------------- i have a similar plan of attack . I support Trump or Cruz . Whichever of those 2 are nominated gets my vote but no one else . Although , i have read talk about Retired General Mad Dog Mattis running . That might change my mind depending on how MadDog thinks on guns , and other issues SDem .

quiet, hack troll. :cuckoo:

you're as useless as boobs on a bull.

you're the losers who keep losing the presidency. maybe you should pick polices that don't skeeve most of the country.

:thup:

Wow, you're going to single handedly remove every single Republican from office? You must be one of those "super delegates" I've been hearing so much about. How do you handle all that power? special work out regimes? taking more than one "one a day"? please share your secrets. :)

Wow, you're going to single handedly remove every single Republican from office? You must be one of those "super delegates" I've been hearing so much about. How do you handle all that power? special work out regimes? taking more than one "one a day"? please share your secrets. :)
----------------------------- SDem will try and i am part of his small but growing army NFox !!

quiet, hack troll. :cuckoo:

you're as useless as boobs on a bull.

you're the losers who keep losing the presidency. maybe you should pick polices that don't skeeve most of the country.

:thup:

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone troll!

See to them anything not far left is far right..

But they will always vote worse than Bush!

----------------------------- SDem will try and i am part of his small but growing army NFox !!
OIC thanks for clearing that up.. oh and....while your little army of Republican Slayers is traipsing around the country doing your good deeds for humanity please remember to remind them to stay the fuck off my lawn, K? Thanks.

your lawn , money and repub rino point of view is exactly what WE are going after NFox !!

your lawn , money and repub rino point of view is exactly what WE are going after NFox !!
So in other words you're going to act just like the gub'mint worshiping "progressives" ...:rolleyes:

... and some people wonder why I loathe both major political parties and the hoards of thieving lemmings that belong to them.

Forum List

Back