I think I would have used 2000 pounders...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
but thats just me....

U.S. Says Navy SEALs Stage Raid on Somali Militants
By NICHOLAS KULISH and ERIC SCHMITT
Published: October 5, 2013

NAIROBI, Kenya — A Navy SEAL team targeted a senior leader of the Shabab militant group in a raid on his seaside villa in the Somali town of Baraawe on Saturday, American officials said, in response to a deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall for which the group had claimed responsibility.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/w...also-involved-kenyans-official-says.html?_r=0

My OP was moved from "Politics"....I take it a SEAL raid in Somalia has no political ramifications.....who knew??

Just foreign policy. We have AFRICOM over there. We send weapons to child soldiers get involved in all kinds of things that are in our interests. We do it because we can, and nobody can stop us.

The only actual terrorists, besides zionists obviously, are Somali/Kenyans (Obama's relatives) since they pirate vessels on the high seas. ZERO tolerance for that. Obama's homeland should have been nuked. Why endanger highly trained people with the disposal of actual subhumanoids.

Ultimately it won't change anything. We have to do it, but I hope no children were injured.

Yes, in the end, it will change things. That deeds have consequences is something that the terrorists must learn. And I concur with your wishes concerning the children. In the end, they are the primary victims of the insanity of any war.

but thats just me....

U.S. Says Navy SEALs Stage Raid on Somali Militants
By NICHOLAS KULISH and ERIC SCHMITT
Published: October 5, 2013

NAIROBI, Kenya — A Navy SEAL team targeted a senior leader of the Shabab militant group in a raid on his seaside villa in the Somali town of Baraawe on Saturday, American officials said, in response to a deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall for which the group had claimed responsibility.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/w...also-involved-kenyans-official-says.html?_r=0
Possibly, even the greatest purveyor of violence in the world can not kill its way to peace? Given the recent US history of supporting fundamentalist Islam over secular Arab leaders, it's worth asking who is getting rich from the Long War. The US economy is sinking while $trillions are spent on destroying Iraq, Libya, Syria, Sudan, and Somalia; it's time to spend the resources on homeland infrastructure. Let the bankers bleed for Wall Street.

Forum List

Back