I think I see a difference:

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Compare these music tracks (and if you don't think this difference is correlated to many of the political problems in modern society, you're out of your mind):

vs

I really only need one video of the most popular and "respected" icon in music today.

Wow you're so out of touch it's embarrassing.

My black piano teacher, Professor Russel Stevenson, who passed away at the age of 87, disagrees with you.

He lived in Dix Hills in a mini mansion. I had the pleasure of him being my mentor for nearly the entirety of my adolescence and becoming a young man. In fact, I dream of him almost nightly, my grandfather and my professor appear side by side very often in those dreams.

Sometimes on a Saturday morning, if I awake very tired in a daze, the thought of "piano lesson" comes to me. This is my own organ playing, could never have been done without my professor's training:

Last edited:
Compare these music tracks (and if you don't think this difference is correlated to many of the political problems in modern society, you're out of your mind):

vs

I really only need one video of the most popular and "respected" icon in music today.

Do you think that music does not reflect certain cultural realities?

vs

I'm sure as a white youth you were raised on Mozart and Edward Grieg :rolleyes:

vs

No.

Is that the best you can come up with? A bullshit race remark.

Why don't you try again. Do you or do you not think that music reflects cultural realities?

vs

No.

Is that the best you can come up with? A bullshit race remark.

Why don't you try again. Do you or do you not think that music reflects cultural realities?

While your post is completely off topic from the point of the thread I'll go ahead and humor you anyways. Sure it does.

Also Drake is faaaaaaaaar from the most popular and "respected" icon in music today. This whole thread is a crock.

No, the OP might be a crock BUT the concept is rather sound and interesting. Just because the examples used were rather poor examples does not mean there is no conversation to be had. Why actively try and bomb anything useful because you dont like the OP's original statements?

There is no 'most respected' icon in this context anyway. A single artist really shows nothing no matter how well listened to. Popular works as a general whole though I think are rather enlightening. I believe it shows some of the problems we have in general as a society as it shows some of our vales to be rather askew.

Also Drake is faaaaaaaaar from the most popular and "respected" icon in music today. This whole thread is a crock.

Are you sure about that?

Yes. I can name a couple artists more popular from his very own record label.

Only "a couple"

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOO

Liberals lie right to your face.THE SKY IS RED AND BANANAS ARE PINK

A couple from his own record label genius. Probably a hundred more from the rest of the music world. Good grief :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back