I think I need to pray more...you know life is kicking you to the curb when...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
In a fit of hunger I go to make a garbage package of Ramden noodles and upon opening the package find that it's missing the flavored powder!

I mean, the odds of that are like winning the lottery. Another kick in the teeth in life.

In a fit of hunger I go to make a garbage package of Ramden noodles and upon opening the package find that it's missing the flavored powder!

I mean, the odds of that are like winning the lottery. Another kick in the teeth in life.

They’re called “ramen noodles” not Ramden.

If the fact that your ramen noodles are missing a flavour packet is enough to ruin your day, you need to endure real hardship to make you appreciate how good you have it.

Just add egg and spices to make egg drop noodles.

Yeah I did that. Egg and green onions, I usually add that anyways. I actually opened another package and just used less than half and saved the rest. I generally don't want the sodium anyways so I usually only use about a 3rd of the package.

Worst food, but it's like tacos for me. You get that craving every Blue Moon.

Just add egg and spices to make egg drop noodles.

Yeah I did that. Egg and green onions, I usually add that anyways. I actually opened another package and just used less than half and saved the rest. I generally don't want the sodium anyways so I usually only use about a 3rd of the package.

Worst food, but it's like tacos for me. You get that craving every Blue Moon.
Back when they were ten cents or ten for a dollar I bought them by the case.

You eat one package at a time? Dafuq?

My cheap, fast go to food (and I’m using the word “food” loosely), is Kraft Dinner, orcas we refer to it at our house Crap Dinner. It’s called Kraft Mac and Cheese in the US.

When I bought my first house, I lived on KD and hot dogs the whole first year.

93AE0C5A-3E34-4F43-BA13-BAFEAF9B6ED1.jpeg

Just add Seasoned Salt if you have it.

Tastes the same and no MSG.

I have about 50 Beef Ramen flavor packs, because that's what I do. :)

Well, at least I did, until those durn moths got into the seasoned salt. Had to throw it out.

Forum List

Back