What's wrong with this email I just got?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
"why so much on shipping? economy shipping from your zipcode should be no more than $10. I'll pay the economy shipping rate from there if I win the item. You decide the rate, not the $26 + rate your asking. I have been an e-bay buyer 3 times back to 1975. stephen"

:laughing0301:

"why so much on shipping? economy shipping from your zipcode should be no more than $10. I'll pay the economy shipping rate from there if I win the item. You decide the rate, not the $26 + rate your asking. I have been an e-bay buyer 3 times back to 1975. stephen"

YOUR site YOUR way. DQ the bidder.

But he's been an e-bay buyer 3 times back to 1975. It would be a shame to block someone who's been an ebay buyer that long.

Considering there were no computers or public internet in 1975. :biggrin:

But he's been an e-bay buyer 3 times back to 1975. It would be a shame to block someone who's been an ebay buyer that long.

Considering there were no computers or internet in 1975. :biggrin:
Well if his ebay history is suspect, his money might be to.

Considering there were no computers or internet in 1975. :biggrin:
Well if his ebay history is suspect, his money might be to.

I'd say so . He has a measly 151 feedback rating.

Forum List

Back