I Suspect A Virus Will Target Many Gun Store Computers

First they keep track of you. Next they will take away your property not long after comes the camps and ovens.

"Gosh, sir. It just wiped out everything. Ain't that somethin'?"

Hawaii becomes first U.S. state to place gun owners on FBI database
Leave it to the liberals to label you a criminal for owning a gun legally. They might as well fingerprint you as you enter your Church too.
They are forcing the Catholic Church to pay for abortions, and they want to force Catholic hospitals to perform abortions, so it won't be long before they outlaw the Catholic relgion.

First they keep track of you. Next they will take away your property not long after comes the camps and ovens.
c118-whatGunNutsfear.jpg

"Gosh, sir. It just wiped out everything. Ain't that somethin'?"

Hawaii becomes first U.S. state to place gun owners on FBI database
Leave it to the liberals to label you a criminal for owning a gun legally. They might as well fingerprint you as you enter your Church too.
The government already has my fingerprints. They took them when I entered the armed services so many years ago, as a volunteer. And if you are really a patriot, they have yours too. Of course, if you are a fucking peer with Dick Cheney and have more important things to do than serve your nation, I guess they do not yet have them.

Forum List

Back