I sure hope you Marxists have stocked up on solar panels and batteries, because a winter storm is coming. May you freeze in hell.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Early winter storm brews over the West as US sees autumn temperature flip-flop
"As cold air and surging warmth collide, a whopper of a storm system will unleash a variety of travel-disrupting weather impacts such as heavy snow, severe weather and winds up to 90 mph across the nation’s midsection," AccuWeather said, adding that severe weather could risk lives and property from the Rockies to the Great Plains.
Oh, and have you bought your EV's yet? You know the ones that burn up when salt water comes in contact with the car. What do they put on roads to melt the snow and ice? Salt. Yep, cant wait to see all that CO2 put into the air with the burning smell of ozone and rubber.

Leftists be all like:

giphy.gif

Do you piss yourself like this before every storm?

Has nobody told you that's not normal?

Yes, I understand. In the Trump cult, you earn status by getting hysterical about everything.

Just like very NaziKaren out there.........they love the smell of their own shit they continuously spew.

Solar don't work on cloudy days, at night or during most of winter. It barely works at nigh noon during the summer.

We are going to have some cold miserable Moon Bats this winter. Paying the price for letting Potatohead get away with stealing the election and fucking up Trump's energy independence.

Of course the rest of America will suffer along side the stupid Moon Bats. That is the price we will pay for letting the Libtard scum get away with fucking up our country.

When it becomes obvious, even to them, that electric cars and solar panels cannot help them survive a cold winter, they will demand that non Democrats who did not fall for the Green Energy scam have their working fossil fuel powered homes and cars "contributed" to make sure they survive.

That's why I don't live in Oregon. I don't want my pickup confiscated to bring coal to Democrat homes with hastily constructed coal furnaces.

Solar don't work on cloudy days, at night or during most of winter. It barely works at nigh noon during the summer.

We are going to have some cold miserable Moon Bats this winter. Paying the price for letting Potatohead get away with stealing the election and fucking up Trump's energy independence.

Of course the rest of America will suffer along side the stupid Moon Bats. That is the price we will pay for letting the Libtard scum get away with fucking up our country.

My solar hot water has worked like a charm for over 40 years... and saved half the utility bill.

Solar hot water is commonplace in Israel, Hawaii, Australia, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere, kid .

The US has never been energy independent. In 2019 we were importing 7-9 million bpd...and exporting 2-3 million bpd. Trump is a liar and you're a fool.

My solar hot water has worked like a charm for over 40 years... and saved half the utility bill.

Solar hot water is commonplace in Israel, Hawaii, Australia, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere, kid .

The US has never been energy independent. In 2019 we were importing 7-9 million bpd...and exporting 2-3 million bpd. Trump is a liar and you're a fool.

It is true that imports of petroleum (which includes crude oil, refined petroleum products, and other liquids) decreased in 2020, the last year of Trump’s presidential term: 7.863 million barrels per day imported versus 10.055 million barrels per day imported in 2016, former president Barack Obama’s last year, data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows ( here ).

That year the United States became a “net exporter” - exporting more of a commodity than what it imports ( here ) - of petroleum for the first time since 1949 ( here ) (it exported 8.498 million barrels per day, and imported 7.863 mb/d) ( here ) ( here ).

/-----/ "The US has never been energy independent"
I take the word of the institute for energy research over that of an insufferable twat.

Do you see what those countries have in common?

I'll give you a hint, solar water heating works great in West Texas also.
Being energy independent does not require us to import zero oil or other energy. Only that we have the ability - on short notice - to stop importing energy. Nothing wrong with buying cheaper energy from foreign countries, which helps American consumers, and helps countries with little going for them but oil deposits bootstrap themselves into first the 19th, then the 20th and on some great day, the 21st century.

To do that requires two things:

-The full capacity to swich to drilling and process American oil if the world situation requires us to cut of foreign supplies
-A full strategic petroleum reserve to hold us over until we can fully sustain with what we produce and refine here.

The Democratic Party has always opposed American drilling and refining, and Biden has depleted the strategic reserve in order to artificially lower prices ahead of the November elections, thus effectively donating our emergency energy supply to the DNC.

Early winter storm brews over the West as US sees autumn temperature flip-flop Oh, and have you bought your EV's yet? You know the ones that burn up when salt water comes in contact with the car. What do they put on roads to melt the snow and ice? Salt. Yep, cant wait to see all that CO2 put into the air with the burning smell of ozone and rubber.

Yup, we had a nice little snow squall today. Temps are going to be in the teens for at least the next week.

We have some new roses we were going to plant today but mother nature thought otherwise.

It is true that imports of petroleum (which includes crude oil, refined petroleum products, and other liquids) decreased in 2020, the last year of Trump’s presidential term: 7.863 million barrels per day imported versus 10.055 million barrels per day imported in 2016, former president Barack Obama’s last year, data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows ( here ).

That year the United States became a “net exporter” - exporting more of a commodity than what it imports ( here ) - of petroleum for the first time since 1949 ( here ) (it exported 8.498 million barrels per day, and imported 7.863 mb/d) ( here ) ( here ).

Yes, US oil production doubled during the Obama years. Rig counts were higher than they had been in 44 years. .. and we were never energy independent.

Do you see what those countries have in common?

I'll give you a hint, solar water heating works great in West Texas also.

Being energy independent does not require us to import zero oil or other energy. Only that we have the ability - on short notice - to stop importing energy. Nothing wrong with buying cheaper energy from foreign countries, which helps American consumers, and helps countries with little going for them but oil deposits bootstrap themselves into first the 19th, then the 20th and on some great day, the 21st century.

To do that requires two things:

-The full capacity to swich to drilling and process American oil if the world situation requires us to cut of foreign supplies
-A full strategic petroleum reserve to hold us over until we can fully sustain with what we produce and refine here.

The Democratic Party has always opposed American drilling and refining, and Biden has depleted the strategic reserve in order to artificially lower prices ahead of the November elections, thus effectively donating our emergency energy supply to the DNC.

The SPR is 400 million barrels.

My solar was in South Carolina.

Yes, US oil production doubled during the Obama years. Rig counts were higher than they had been in 44 years. .. and we were never energy independent.
/----/ Sorry, but I take the word of the Institute for Oil Research over that of an insufferable Trump hater.
"U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—which is not to say that we did not import or export energy, but that we produced more energy than we used. One can thank the oil and gas industry and its use of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling for that milestone as production in those industries increased a combined 11 percent in 2019. Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year. Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019."

Get the panels that take batteries, they work at night. :)

/----/ Sorry, but I take the word of the Institute for Oil Research over that of an insufferable Trump hater.
"U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—which is not to say that we did not import or export energy, but that we produced more energy than we used. One can thank the oil and gas industry and its use of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling for that milestone as production in those industries increased a combined 11 percent in 2019. Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year. Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019."

Yes, that was the natural result of the doubling of US oil production from 2008-2016. Trump is so much like Gaddafi. He takes credit for stuff he didn't do.

Read Daniel Yergin.. he knows the oil business.

Forum List

Back