I sure hope we are or will hunt down the lead terrorist who kidnapped those girls

Sorry but how did this get to be our problem? A Nigerian Muslim terrorist kidnaps Nigerian girls in Nigeria and suddenly they become "our" girls? I want the guy to die a horrible death too, but it isnt our problem.

Agreed. Nigeria chose to appease Islami extremists. They can deal with it. If they would like the US help, we need to be able to go in with gloves off and no expectation of appeasement on behalf of the US.

Anybody who wants to donate their martial skill or their own money to bringing these people to justice has my support, but the U.S. government has no business being involved. They'd simply escalate things and make them worse.

Escalate to what? More kidnapping of black girls?
-------------------------------------------------------
“In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

There's more going on in Nigeria than just this kidnapping. As I said before, this kidnapping is just one act in a much larger conflict.

I hate to sound like a douchebag but doesn't this kind of thing happen in Africa all the time? I mean I would like to help the Nigerians get these assholes but without over extending our hand, but kidnappings/rape/murders etc etc are all common facts of life in many African countries.

I hate to sound like a douchebag but doesn't this kind of thing happen in Africa all the time? I mean I would like to help the Nigerians get these assholes but without over extending our hand, but kidnappings/rape/murders etc etc are all common facts of life in many African countries.

Yes it does and all over the world as well. No one here clamoring for these girls really cares about those people though because they are not a national media story. They go without calls for help because we are, for the most part, completely blind to the problems of other nations and other people.

It is sad but quite frankly we are not capable of helping everyone. We are not even capable of taking care of our own at this point.

Sorry but how did this get to be our problem? A Nigerian Muslim terrorist kidnaps Nigerian girls in Nigeria and suddenly they become "our" girls? I want the guy to die a horrible death too, but it isnt our problem.

This SHOULD be everyones problem. If the world united on dealing with major acts of terrorism in a swift & lethal manner it might actually put a stop to it. Just because these girls are in Africa doesn't make their lives less valuable. America should always help defend the defenseless.

All the stupid #'s and online petitions are meaningless.

You are completely correct. It should be the whole worlds problem.

You are not correct on what happened online. The world's attention was brought to that situation. Now that has been done, it is the time for action. And it seems we may be getting some of that. Many nations, even including China, chipping in to find the girls, and take care of this monster.

A bullet to the face or a drone up his rear. That piece of shit MUST die.

"WE" don't care about 400 kids being sold into slavery as sex objects. "WE" and the nation is too concerned in searching the ocean for dead people. Every nation on this earth should be in Africa hunting this scum down and turning him into fertilizer. "WE" sat by and watched genocide of men, women and children. IF these girls were WHITE Africa would be wiped off the map. :mad: Let Putin have Ukraine.

Hey bitch I have been on the anti slave wagon for years. Nice to see you fucking come aboard.

It's about time don't you think?

Oh and while we are at it how about we talk about Bacha bazi? You ignored my other pleas to help save the boys.

I begged you and others on this board and other boards to help me out over these sex slaves. You did nothing.

None of you have helped me. None of you liberals. I've worked this close to two decades. Not one of you have helped.

This SHOULD be everyones problem. If the world united on dealing with major acts of terrorism in a swift & lethal manner it might actually put a stop to it. Just because these girls are in Africa doesn't make their lives less valuable. America should always help defend the defenseless.

You are not correct on what happened online. The world's attention was brought to that situation. Now that has been done, it is the time for action. And it seems we may be getting some of that. Many nations, even including China, chipping in to find the girls, and take care of this monster.

Give me a break. I've been anti sex slave trade from when I first got a computer in the mid 90's. You actually can buy a slave on line.

Now that Michelle is on it all of a sudden I see liberals running to the cause. It's been out there for years. No one wanted to touch it though. Why?

Come on why?

That's great! The whole world now knows about the kidnapping. And that has helped the girls how? It's highly likely that a good portion of those girls have already been sold or married off. But at least the twits on twitter feel better right? Smh

A bullet to the face or a drone up his rear. That piece of shit MUST die.

"WE" don't care about 400 kids being sold into slavery as sex objects. "WE" and the nation is too concerned in searching the ocean for dead people. Every nation on this earth should be in Africa hunting this scum down and turning him into fertilizer. "WE" sat by and watched genocide of men, women and children. IF these girls were WHITE Africa would be wiped off the map. :mad: Let Putin have Ukraine.

Hey bitch I have been on the anti slave wagon for years. Nice to see you fucking come aboard.

It's about time don't you think?

Oh and while we are at it how about we talk about Bacha bazi? You ignored my other pleas to help save the boys.

I begged you and others on this board and other boards to help me out over these sex slaves. You did nothing.

None of you have helped me. None of you liberals. I've worked this close to two decades. Not one of you have helped.

Yeah. Poor tinydancer has done this all by herself with no help from any liberals.

The woman is a saint I tell you. A fucking saint.

(also a genuine froot loop)

:rolleyes:

[MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]

Oh wait.

I thought you said no one was helping you.

But you say the whole world is helping you?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back