I support the Palestinians

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Even though I'm not Muslim, I must say that I support the Palestinians.

Fuck Nazi Israel. May it be destroyed.

Which palestinians?

I worked with the palestinians for years and been a witness and victim of palestinian violence.

Most want peace and cooperation with Israel. Most are frustrated with their leaders on both/all sides

So I ask which palestinians to you support?

Leaders are manipulative, corrupt, use propaganda, exaggerators and out right lies.

There are palestinians in the camps across the region, those in the west bank, those with party affiliations, those involved in terrorism and violence, those that thrive on hate............and there is the majority that just want to live in peace and cooperation with Israel.

I don't know if you get honest information or from hate site. I don't know if you really know the palestinians.

I suspect you really don't have all the facts.

I support palestinian people not the violence, hate and attacks on civilians. I support peace, not just between palestinians and Israel and across the region.

I've seen the results of far too many massacres and tried to defuse the lies and propaganda. On the ground and across the middle east, I was there, Where to you get your information, internet?

There is fault on both side in some cases, but you have to understand the whole situation over generations everywhere.

The palestinian leadership need to fix their own problems before an agreement and peace between Israel and the palestinians can take place.

I've lost far too many friends, on both sides, but I still believe and work for a solution. I've seen the horrific worst and believe in the best of the palestinians. Growing up they were my friends and neighbors. I had class mates that were palestinian. I've held their hand as they died and seem them kill with heartlessness and senseless hate.

So which palestinians do you support?

Which palestinians?

I worked with the palestinians for years and been a witness and victim of palestinian violence.

Most want peace and cooperation with Israel. Most are frustrated with their leaders on both/all sides

So I ask which palestinians to you support?

Leaders are manipulative, corrupt, use propaganda, exaggerators and out right lies.

There are palestinians in the camps across the region, those in the west bank, those with party affiliations, those involved in terrorism and violence, those that thrive on hate............and there is the majority that just want to live in peace and cooperation with Israel.

I don't know if you get honest information or from hate site. I don't know if you really know the palestinians.

I suspect you really don't have all the facts.

I support palestinian people not the violence, hate and attacks on civilians. I support peace, not just between palestinians and Israel and across the region.

I've seen the results of far too many massacres and tried to defuse the lies and propaganda. On the ground and across the middle east, I was there, Where to you get your information, internet?

There is fault on both side in some cases, but you have to understand the whole situation over generations everywhere.

The palestinian leadership need to fix their own problems before an agreement and peace between Israel and the palestinians can take place.

I've lost far too many friends, on both sides, but I still believe and work for a solution. I've seen the horrific worst and believe in the best of the palestinians. Growing up they were my friends and neighbors. I had class mates that were palestinian. I've held their hand as they died and seem them kill with heartlessness and senseless hate.

So which palestinians do you support?

RR9 supports any Palestinians who kill Joooos.

As RS noted in post 3, RR9 is a brain-dead Nazi troll looking for the attention he can't get in real time.

Last edited:

So you support Genocide, ethnic cleansing, mass murder, child abuse and no human rights. I just hope you get your wishes and find that you are wrong when it is too late.

And your last sentence proves you get your information from islamonazi/white supremacisst sites as they are the ones claiming that the Jews are nazi's without any evidence what so ever.

racialreality9, et al,

What is it that you support?

(QUESTION)

On what basis do you make this allegation that Israel has some relationship or similarity to NAZIs?

(COMMENT)

So you believe that the Jewish People did not have the "Right to Self-Determination" in May 1948?

So you believe that Arab Palestinians that orchestrated hundreds of bombing, suicide attacks, hijackings, kidnappings and murders has the "Right to do So?"

So you believe that Arab Palestinians and the Arab League had the right to take aggressive action and open a coordinated attack against the Israelis?​

This is rather interesting given that the Allied Powers originally thought that the protection and preservation of the Jewish Culture and Heritage was an important cause to further.

Most Respectfully,
R

jillian, et al,

I have to admit, there are all kinds of views on this; all kinds of people.

most neo-nazis hate blacks and jews

no surprises.... white trash doesn't change.

now go burn a cross
(COMMENT)

There are varying models of Neo-NAZI Profiles floating around. I don't think there is just one characterization that describes them all. I'm not even sure that there is a basic common pattern.

What I have noticed is that the terminology ("NAZI") is thrown around frequently by people that have very little understanding of the actual practicing NAZI (as opposed to the theoretical of academic NAZI) that sets them apart from other objective observers.

Most Respectfully,
R

I support those oppressed by Israel, and anybody who wants to fight Israel.

I will never, ever stand with Jews. This is one goy who has self respect.

now go burn a cross
How do you know he's white? He's probably some Muslim kid repeating the shit he hears at home. More reason to let more of them in.

now go burn a cross
How do you know he's white? He's probably some Muslim kid repeating the shit he hears at home. More reason to let more of them in.

Because he's a white supremacist. Or hadn't you noticed?

D09524_1.gif

Answer these questions if you support Palestine.

I support those oppressed by Israel, and anybody who wants to fight Israel.

I will never, ever stand with Jews. This is one goy who has self respect.

WRONG you are one brainwashed dhimmi that only sees the white supremacist side of things

The Palestinians are clearly the oppressed in this situation, and clearly they have the legitimate claim to this land. Israel is an exploiter and it's causing too much trouble.

Fortunately for Israel they do have the stupid white people of America to keep defending them. That's a great gig, they are going to milk it for all it's worth.

Can you show us proof for this claim the so called Palestinians have to this land? It belonged to the Ottomans for 800 years and then to the British when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI. And even the Ottoman's who were Muslims themselves, didn't recognize or mention Palestine or a Palestinian people.

Can you show us proof for this claim the so called Palestinians have to this land? It belonged to the Ottomans for 800 years and then to the British when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI. And even the Ottoman's who were Muslims themselves, didn't recognize or mention Palestine or a Palestinian people.

He does not know history

Forum List

Back