I support the Palestinians

The Palestinians are clearly the oppressed in this situation, and clearly they have the legitimate claim to this land. Israel is an exploiter and it's causing too much trouble.

Fortunately for Israel they do have the stupid white people of America to keep defending them. That's a great gig, they are going to milk it for all it's worth.

How is it clear they have a legitimate claim to the land, who signed it over to them after 1099. By the way that was the last year that an arab muslim held power over any part of palestine. The Ottomans did not grant them power over the land, and when they did try to colonise palestine with arab muslims in the mid 1800's the arab muslims fled back to Syria and Egypt. In 1917 the British defeated the Ottomans and helped form the League of Nations that negotiated surrender terms with the Turks. Part of this was the dissolution of the Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian empires and the handing of sovereignty to the LoN as was common at that time. The LoN did not grant the arab muslims full control of palestine keeping 22% back for the Jewish national home, the arab national home being trans Jordan. So where in the last 1000 years has palestine been arab muslim, even the Ottoman census records show that the Jews were the majority inhabitants for many years.

Now when did America defend Israel last, as I cant find any record on the REAL history sites of this ever being the case. If anything it is the USA exploiting Israel as a money launderer to get round international trade laws

Can you show us proof for this claim the so called Palestinians have to this land? It belonged to the Ottomans for 800 years and then to the British when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI. And even the Ottoman's who were Muslims themselves, didn't recognize or mention Palestine or a Palestinian people.

He does not know history

He knows only what he has been told by his imam/priest/commisar and so it must be real

So you call us Nazis, and in the same sentence also calling for the genocide of 8.2 million Israelis.

Gotta love those Pro-Palestinians and their rare logic.
Well you do have NAZIS in Israel(There is Rare Logic For You Lips)

Mind you the Zionists were the Jews that collaborated with the NAZIS in the WW2,which resulted in Millions of Jews(Non Zionist) to be E.X.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.E.D so Lips there is even MORE RARE LOGIC FOR YOU TO CONTEMPLATE.steve,the scholar of all things Truthfully Jewish.

So you call us Nazis, and in the same sentence also calling for the genocide of 8.2 million Israelis.

Mind you the Zionists were the Jews that collaborated with the NAZIS in the WW2,which resulted in Millions of Jews(Non Zionist) to be E.X.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.E.D so Lips there is even MORE RARE LOGIC FOR YOU TO CONTEMPLATE.steve,the scholar of all things Truthfully Jewish.

Yes most of them being islamonazi's and racial Jews that are neo marxists

And you keep spouting this LIE because the hate sites tell you to, where is the evidence of this "collaboration" that was actually an attempt at saving lives. You cant grasp the concept of the Germans demanding all the money in the world to save the lives of just 100 Jews and the Zionists negotiating the best deal they could to raise the money. Imagine having to keep paying back that sum today and only 100 Jews were saved. The sums and figures are beyond your understanding being so astronomical, and like all Jew haters you think the Zionists could just magic the money out of thin air to pay of the Nazi's. Whats wrong are you jealous of your fellow Nazi's getting all that Jewish money and you getting nothing.

And dont say you dont get your information from the hate sites as a simple google on your posts goes straight to them

Yeah, yeah. You swallow chew easier than toddler on a candy bar.

Even though I'm not Muslim, I must say that I support the Palestinians.

Fuck Nazi Israel. May it be destroyed.

“Sorry Folks -- last few pages are too far off topic to Moderate in Zone2.

...Fight this in the hundreds of threads that discuss Gaza.. [thread] Closed.”

Ok, …since you offered….

….what about here? is this good ?

From: Blechpriester: "Hamas needs an aggressive regime in order to be accepted and the regime needs an aggressive Hamas in order to avoid a Palestine nation..."

I’m sorry -- (I just don’t grasp what this means…I guess I missed other posts + I still like to watch the honeymooners).

you have to understand –--
I come from a.... ....a….world, but, I don’t know how much more “aggressive” Hamass can be in getting their message across ???

"Israel was involved in the creation of Hamas.”

I look at it differently. I have no sympathy for self-created terrorists and their twisted existence.
I can’t stand them…they’re such cowards and pussies of the likes the earth has never seen.

"You are going down to their level, which makes you Hamas. Not accepting their truce proposal is equal to sinking below their level."

God gave them free-will.

People make mistakes and do stupid things – BUT – this is on a different [deranged] level. To heck with that excuse for this barbaric existence: (“Israel was involved in the creation of Hamas.”). ….

....And how terrorists hold up the qu’ran and use “their religion” as an excuse to blow people up….

I hope all these self-proclaimed [I have free-will] murdering-terrorists and perverts
have bomb-malfunctions, take one in the groin and get killed first before hurting other people….

Die.

Forum List

Back