I STILL think Obamans birth cert was probably fake

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Sheriff Joe showed the sig on Obamas long-form birth cert was computer -gernerated..........

8d16e41c-91bc-434d-8a32-99e40e4af585.jpg

Let the idiots and sheeple believe their god...I also think its a fake...in the end we will find out the truth but it won't matter other than the fact we MIGHT be able to undo all the shit Obama has done if Amerika is still standing by then...I don't think it will be.

Sheriff Joe showed the sig on Obamas long-form birth cert was computer -gernerated..........

well thats old news.Its already been proven that Obamas birth ceritficate is a forgery.The Obama apologista are just afraid and in denial and cant handle the truth that we got a foreigner running our country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2PkjHTiHlY]President Obama Birth Certificate Scandal - YouTube[/ame]

there has to be an empiracal ending to this story. but the controversy is being looked at by more and more regular citizens that didn't want to be labeled silly or racist.

Last edited:
I was going to discount your idiotic theory point by point, but the fact is that you know it's a made-up story. You're just hoping that someday someone will actually fall for it. You are aware that every birther lawsuit was struck down in court.

ginscpy

I STILL think

No you don't.

Wildcard
OBAMA’S KENYAN BIRTH RECORDS DISCOVERED IN BRITISH NATIONAL ARCHIVES
WHERE LIES GO TO DIE –

You don't really think anyone is gonna wade through this pile of steaming, uh, stuff ...

Where's the link?

So this Hawaii Attorney General Jill Nagamine doesn't want the family of a girl who was born the same day as Obama, and died the next day, to get a look at the girls birth certificate, because the records are old and might be damaged. And of course, also as she said, that rthat particular ecord of birth would be used in the Obama birth certificate controversy, the theory being that her record was the one that was blanked out and then used as a horse for Obama's, some cursive writing/signatures for intance or date stamps. There would be some letters on hers that were left in on Obama's which the video explicitly shows.

If there's no problem why not release the girls birth certificate to her family? The only thing that could result is that it would show the theory to be a fraud, not Obama's birth certificate, right?

I recently went to our court house and looked at deed records created in 1935, and they are there in a book on a shelf for anybody with an interest to access. These in Hawaii are protected in a humidity controlled environment and are seldom touched. The perishable document excuse is ridiculous. Another argument is that it's just too much trouble for the state workers.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y&feature=related]OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY!.flv - YouTube[/ame]
OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY!.flv

This should cheer Everyone up. :)

Let the idiots and sheeple believe their god...I also think its a fake...in the end we will find out the truth but it won't matter other than the fact we MIGHT be able to undo all the shit Obama has done if Amerika is still standing by then...I don't think it will be.

yeah, but you're not all that bright. so of course you think it's fake.

Hawaii covering up for Obama

THAT is the new line for the idiot burfers?

What brainless idiots. They just follow along behind the loudest screamer and never ever entertain anything that even resembles an original thought.

Yo, burfer idiots - How about some friggin proof?

LOL

Forum List

Back