I Spit On "da federal gubermint"........

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dallas, Texas
Big time double middle finger salute is what I give these pigs on a daily basis. I wish that I had of been there to witness this because I would make it my business to make sure that some of these thugs were gonna suck their meals through a straw. Fucking pieces of utter shit.

Big time double middle finger salute is what I give these pigs on a daily basis. I wish that I had of been there to witness this because I would make it my business to make sure that some of these thugs were gonna suck their meals through a straw. Fucking pieces of utter shit.

Certain areas do not allow certain behavior. So have you found if the individuals detained were charged, convicted or were there any consequences? I don't even know where they were. Need more than the video to really understand the context.

Certain areas do not allow certain behavior. So have you found if the individuals detained were charged, convicted or were there any consequences? I don't even know where they were. Need more than the video to really understand the context.

They were at the Jefferson Memorial and they were told that they could not "dance".......totally chickenshit bullshit.

Looks like a bunch of mentally ill people disrupting a public place and trying to provoke an incident.

I think you should go there and start dancing. I'll stand at the door and record it.

Looks like a bunch of mentally ill people disrupting a public place and trying to provoke an incident.

I betcha if it was a group of queers hugging each other and they got arrested that liberal douches like you would be soiling themselves with indignant outrage. The folks in this video did nothing wrong. Fuck the federal "gubermint" times ten. They are nothing but a bunch of fascist asswipes. I am embarrassed and ashamed to even be put in the category of "American".

Hmmm, there seems to have been some sort of intentional protest going on here, and it could be that these people were a group who had come together to disrupt maybe, soooo I ain't to sure what the extent or level of the response should have been. One thing I did disagree with, and that was the bullying by security against the woman who was being peaceful, respectful and appeared confused when she was being cuffed and arrested. No excuse in the heavy handling of a female like that, and the security officer who arrested the lady was a bully nerd who should be reprimanded based on that video.

I betcha if it was a group of queers hugging each other and they got arrested that liberal douches like you would be soiling themselves with indignant outrage. The folks in this video did nothing wrong. Fuck the federal "gubermint" times ten. They are nothing but a bunch of fascist asswipes. I am embarrassed and ashamed to even be put in the category of "American".

Well, here's the thing. Not you, because you're a crazy person, but the same people who cheer when the cops shoot unarmed black kids think it's just horrible when some entitled white anarchists mouth off to authorities and get put in their place in a non-fatal way.

These people went in looking for a conflict. It wasn't just the one couple, it was a bunch of them, and whoever was operating the cameras. The police handled them in a professional way.

Well, here's the thing. Not you, because you're a crazy person, but the same people who cheer when the cops shoot unarmed black kids think it's just horrible when some entitled white anarchists mouth off to authorities and get put in their place in a non-fatal way.

These people went in looking for a conflict. It wasn't just the one couple, it was a bunch of them, and whoever was operating the cameras. The police handled them in a professional way.

STFU, Slow Joe....you don't know a fuckin' thing about me. I am against any type of police brutality and I once foolishly believed that we were "above that"...we are not. My eyes are open...yours are still closed unless it is something that you can climb upon a soap box as a lily white librul male and prepare a vigil of cyber "sack cloth and ashes" as if it cleanses you of "white privilege" and absolves you....get bent, you little phoney piece of shit. The internet is full of stupid phonies like you.

STFU, Slow Joe....you don't know a fuckin' thing about me. I am against any type of police brutality and I once foolishly believed that we were "above that"...we are not. My eyes are open...yours are still closed unless it is something that you can climb upon a soap box as a lily white librul male and prepare a vigil of cyber "sack cloth and ashes" as if it cleanses you of "white privilege" and absolves you....get bent, you little phoney piece of shit. The internet is full of stupid phonies like you.

guy, I know EXACTLY what you are. You are one of these people who needs to find conspiracy theories and proof of oppression everywhere. It really says more about you than them.

Point is, these clowns went to a public park and intentionally caused a disruption. They refused to comply with orders and resisted arrest. and they were handled in a pretty professional way.

the thing is, it's not a matter of librul white guilt. It's a reality of understanding that police officers treat black and white suspects differently.

Tamir Rice gets shot on sight. Dylan Roof is taken into custody peacefully and they stop at Burger King because the poor dear was looking a bit peckish.

guy, I know EXACTLY what you are. You are one of these people who needs to find conspiracy theories and proof of oppression everywhere. It really says more about you than them.

Point is, these clowns went to a public park and intentionally caused a disruption. They refused to comply with orders and resisted arrest. and they were handled in a pretty professional way.

the thing is, it's not a matter of librul white guilt. It's a reality of understanding that police officers treat black and white suspects differently.

Tamir Rice gets shot on sight. Dylan Roof is taken into custody peacefully and they stop at Burger King because the poor dear was looking a bit peckish.

Get the fuck out...you don't know shit. Why did Dylan Roof get a burger? Because it was all a set-up and total false flag. No one was shot at the Charleston church. Dylan Roof (a British citizen that is probably back there now) was wearing a bullet proof vest and this is shown in camera footage and his pics of holding a confederate flag were photo-shopped. It was a fucking live shooter drill portrayed as a live event because the debate over the TPP was going on and they needed a diversion. That staged event was easily picked apart. Dids you see the arrest video that was released? Was there any sense of urgency to that at all? It was a fuckiong joke....kinda like you are.

I guess when you've been rejected by every one else, spitting and hand gestures are the coin of that realm

Forum List

Back