I Spit On "da federal gubermint"........

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for dinner.....try again.

Yes, it is. so the sheep better not be an asshole.

Plutocracy is a rich sheep cheating two wolves and wondering why the wolves want to eat his ass.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for dinner.....try again.

Yes, it is. so the sheep better not be an asshole.

Plutocracy is a rich sheep cheating two wolves and wondering why the wolves want to eat his ass.

We were formed as a Republic, dumb ass. I have been explaining how and why the rich are getting richer but you aren't intelligent enough to pay attention.

FYI no one that works for us is paid less than 15 an hour. Even part time people get vacation time and can participate in the company 401k

then why are you worried about $15.00 an hour?

Because you live in fear that if fair wages were mandated, people wouldn't want to work for you?

I'm not. I am saying that not ALL labor is worth 15 an hour

Some is worth 15 some is worth more and yes some is worth less

We were formed as a Republic, dumb ass. I have been explaining how and why the rich are getting richer but you aren't intelligent enough to pay attention.

I know exactly why the rich are getting richer. They lack human decency .

Dude, it goes so much deeper than that.....waaaaaay deeper. It is not that simplistic at all but yet I will not disagree.

that happens to be your narcissitic opinion. So what are you going to do when we get a $15.00 an hour minimum wage?

Upping minimum wage to 15 an hour is simply putting a bandage on a festering, infected wound. Until you treat the symptom and get to the root cause of the infection, gangrene is a certainty.

that happens to be your narcissitic opinion. So what are you going to do when we get a $15.00 an hour minimum wage?

Forbidding people who can't command at least $15 per hour from being employed is a really dickish position to take. I can't support laws that punish people based on the market price of their service. We should allow low value people to have jobs, not prohibit them from being hired.

A guy who could have his services purchased at, let's say, $5/hour should not be prevented from doing so. It's not cool to prevent someone from engaging in trade.

We won't and I won't have to do anything

What will happen is that everyone who is making 15 an hour or more will see their purchasing power drop because they won't get raises and the prices for everything will go up

STFU, Slow Joe....you don't know a fuckin' thing about me. I am against any type of police brutality and I once foolishly believed that we were "above that"...we are not. My eyes are open...yours are still closed unless it is something that you can climb upon a soap box as a lily white librul male and prepare a vigil of cyber "sack cloth and ashes" as if it cleanses you of "white privilege" and absolves you....get bent, you little phoney piece of shit. The internet is full of stupid phonies like you.

guy, I know EXACTLY what you are. You are one of these people who needs to find conspiracy theories and proof of oppression everywhere. It really says more about you than them.

Point is, these clowns went to a public park and intentionally caused a disruption. They refused to comply with orders and resisted arrest. and they were handled in a pretty professional way.

the thing is, it's not a matter of librul white guilt. It's a reality of understanding that police officers treat black and white suspects differently.

Tamir Rice gets shot on sight. Dylan Roof is taken into custody peacefully and they stop at Burger King because the poor dear was looking a bit peckish.

Get the fuck out...you don't know shit. Why did Dylan Roof get a burger? Because it was all a set-up and total false flag. No one was shot at the Charleston church. Dylan Roof (a British citizen that is probably back there now) was wearing a bullet proof vest and this is shown in camera footage and his pics of holding a confederate flag were photo-shopped. It was a fucking live shooter drill portrayed as a live event because the debate over the TPP was going on and they needed a diversion. That staged event was easily picked apart. Dids you see the arrest video that was released? Was there any sense of urgency to that at all? It was a fuckiong joke....kinda like you are.

You don't say! Dylan Roof didn't shoot people in that church? Man....I have been blind for so long that I think I can see.

Get the fuck out...you don't know shit. Why did Dylan Roof get a burger? Because it was all a set-up and total false flag. No one was shot at the Charleston church.

oh, it was ANOTHER false flat? So what else was a false flag? Virginia Tech? Tuscon? Fort Hood? Are there like no mass shootings, they are all false flags for the government to try to get gun control?

(These are rhetorical questions... you're a crazy person.)

I only know of 4 of these mass shootings that were staged. I haven't taken the time to look at the others. You think that they wouldn't do this? Look up "Operation Northwoods" and "Operation Gladio". Learn, grow....evolve.

That's weird. The only mass shooting that are staged are the ones that you have had the time to look into. What a coinkidink.

Big time double middle finger salute is what I give these pigs on a daily basis. I wish that I had of been there to witness this because I would make it my business to make sure that some of these thugs were gonna suck their meals through a straw. Fucking pieces of utter shit.

It's pretty stupid and the cops should have handled it better. They need to review that. But so is acting like that to the cops. It's hard to feel sorry for them. Why do people feel compelled to act like that? What a bunch of asses they were being

Get the fuck out...you don't know shit. Why did Dylan Roof get a burger? Because it was all a set-up and total false flag. No one was shot at the Charleston church.

oh, it was ANOTHER false flat? So what else was a false flag? Virginia Tech? Tuscon? Fort Hood? Are there like no mass shootings, they are all false flags for the government to try to get gun control?

(These are rhetorical questions... you're a crazy person.)

I only know of 4 of these mass shootings that were staged. I haven't taken the time to look at the others. You think that they wouldn't do this? Look up "Operation Northwoods" and "Operation Gladio". Learn, grow....evolve.

That's weird. The only mass shooting that are staged are the ones that you have had the time to look into. What a coinkidink.
STFU, Slow Joe....you don't know a fuckin' thing about me. I am against any type of police brutality and I once foolishly believed that we were "above that"...we are not. My eyes are open...yours are still closed unless it is something that you can climb upon a soap box as a lily white librul male and prepare a vigil of cyber "sack cloth and ashes" as if it cleanses you of "white privilege" and absolves you....get bent, you little phoney piece of shit. The internet is full of stupid phonies like you.

guy, I know EXACTLY what you are. You are one of these people who needs to find conspiracy theories and proof of oppression everywhere. It really says more about you than them.

Point is, these clowns went to a public park and intentionally caused a disruption. They refused to comply with orders and resisted arrest. and they were handled in a pretty professional way.

the thing is, it's not a matter of librul white guilt. It's a reality of understanding that police officers treat black and white suspects differently.

Tamir Rice gets shot on sight. Dylan Roof is taken into custody peacefully and they stop at Burger King because the poor dear was looking a bit peckish.

Get the fuck out...you don't know shit. Why did Dylan Roof get a burger? Because it was all a set-up and total false flag. No one was shot at the Charleston church. Dylan Roof (a British citizen that is probably back there now) was wearing a bullet proof vest and this is shown in camera footage and his pics of holding a confederate flag were photo-shopped. It was a fucking live shooter drill portrayed as a live event because the debate over the TPP was going on and they needed a diversion. That staged event was easily picked apart. Dids you see the arrest video that was released? Was there any sense of urgency to that at all? It was a fuckiong joke....kinda like you are.

You don't say! Dylan Roof didn't shoot people in that church? Man....I have been blind for so long that I think I can see.

Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying and it was as pathetic as the Sandy Hoax. Pathetic crisis actors that kept flubbing their lines and showing no emotion whatsoever. I have seen more grief coming from someone that lost a pet than what I saw with these alleged relatives of the alleged deceased The arrest of Dylan Roof was a fucking joke. This guy allegedly kills 9 people and the cops leisurely walk up to the car as if they were going to give him a traffic citation? Then they take him to Burger King? I have a question for you.....does anything that the corporate media or "gubermint" tell you EVER set off your bullshit detector....ever? Or do you swallow it up like manna from heaven and believe whole-heartedly?

Right before that shooting, the TPP and the secrecy behind it was being scrutinized heavily and there was a public debate going on about it...then all of the sudden this live shooter drill was pushed front and center and for the next month the sheeple turn from the TPP to whether a fucking flag should be allowed to fly and they are digging up bodies of confederate generals and moving them. See how fucking STUPID we are? I don't like being played for a fool and I don't like being played for a chump. You know these asswipes doing this are laughing their asses off at the dumbed down clueless sheeple.

No, I don't believe that every mass shooting is staged but a good many of them are and they all follow the same fucking modus operandi ending with the Barrypuppet holding a press conference (while the bodies are still warm) talking about how we need more gun control legislation. According to the records during Barrypuppet's reign there has been 162 mass shootings while during the three prior administrations spanning twenty years there were less than 40 altogether
Does that make any fucking sense to you? Now I am asking you based on the assumption that you have an I.Q that is higher than 85. The corporate media gets their talking points and news from "da gubermint" and it's no better than the news agencies of the old USSR or today's China. The news is controlled and they decide what is news worthy and then put their own spin on it AND with the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 no longer applicable, they can legally spew propaganda.

Forum List

Back