I side with

I did. I got Jill Stein...

then i said 'who the heck is jill stein'.

LOL...that's what my mother said when she got Jill Stein. She is the green party candidate she has some good ideas and some a sane person knows would never be able to put into action.
44823467.jpg

How did you get RP on yours? RP wasn't on any of mine...he used to be but I guess since convention they took him off.
I didn't retake the test. This is from back when Mad Scientist posted it.

Ah. Who else would you consider voting for? I like a lot of Stein's positions but some of hers are also nuts.

You need at test someone else made to determine which candidate you side with? Whatever happened to looking at the candidates, evaluating their positions and character, and then making a choice based on your principles and priorities?

Ah. Who else would you consider voting for? I like a lot of Stein's positions but some of hers are also nuts.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html

What if none of them do that?
Do you plan to vote for Johnson or someone else?
You need at test someone else made to determine which candidate you side with? Whatever happened to looking at the candidates, evaluating their positions and character, and then making a choice based on your principles and priorities?
I have planned to vote for Johnson since Paul didn't get the nomination..I just find it interesting to see what the test gives me and its right...its pretty spot on...my mother was shocked since she got Jill Stein and had no idea who she was...that's another thing I like people may get a result for someone they don't know who it is and it makes them look them up...expands their mind that there are others to vote for.

Last edited:
Uhh... Unlike other types of things that you see to "test" where you are politically... This one actually does that.

It DOESN'T try to trick you into anything. Which is nice... Isn't it? Honestly... If you are voting for someone, and you don't agree with this stances... I'd say there is a higher likelihood you are a sheep. Or a RTM.

I side 95% with Gary Johnson

Who do you side with? Take the quiz and find out. My mother is closest to Jill Stein my wife is tied with Johnson and Romney...she is a work in progress :). My father hasn't taken it yet.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating the FDA, the Federal Reserve, the FAA, and a host of other government agencies.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on legalizing all drugs.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on shrinking our military down to the size of a cub scout troop.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating all federal environmental, health, and safety regulations and agencies.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating laws banning child labor in industrial factories.

I see they did not ask a host of other such issues because then you would realize only about 0.3% of Americans side with Gary Johnson on ALL the issues.

Libertarian polls are among the most dishonest polls out there. They are gigantic lies of omission.

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html

What if none of them do that?
Do you plan to vote for Johnson or someone else?
I have planned to vote for Johnson since Paul didn't get the nomination..I just find it interesting to see what the test gives me and its right...its pretty spot on...my mother was shocked since she got Jill Stein and had no idea who she was...that's another thing I like people may get a result for someone they don't know who it is and it makes them look them up...expands their mind that there are others to vote for.

my vote is still up for grabs,

Who do you side with? Take the quiz and find out. My mother is closest to Jill Stein my wife is tied with Johnson and Romney...she is a work in progress :). My father hasn't taken it yet.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating the FDA, the Federal Reserve, the FAA, and a host of other government agencies.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on shrinking our military down to the size of a cub scout troop.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating all federal environmental, health, and safety regulations and agencies.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating laws banning child labor in industrial factories.

Libertarian polls are among the most dishonest polls out there. They are gigantic lies of omission.

Well... I agree that you have a valid point. I disagree that you took it to such an extreme that it's just like water.

I see they did not ask a host of other such issues because then you would realize only about 0.3% of Americans side with Gary Johnson on ALL the issues.
Eh... Which president, or politician for that matter, do you agree with on ALL the issues?

Platform | Libertarian Party

We favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without victims, such as the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes.

Hmm. That was not on the poll!

Consenting adults should be free to choose their own sexual practices and personal relationships.

Also not on the poll.

We oppose all laws at any level of government requiring registration of, or restricting, the ownership, manufacture, or transfer or sale of firearms or ammunition.

Not on the poll!

We support a clean and healthy environment and sensible use of our natural resources. Private landowners and conservation groups have a vested interest in maintaining natural resources. Pollution and misuse of resources cause damage to our ecosystem. Governments, unlike private businesses, are unaccountable for such damage done to our environment and have a terrible track record when it comes to environmental protection. Protecting the environment requires a clear definition and enforcement of individual rights in resources like land, water, air, and wildlife. Free markets and property rights stimulate the technological innovations and behavioral changes required to protect our environment and ecosystems.

Eliminating all environmental laws was definitely not on the poll.

We call for the repeal of the income tax, the abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution.

The list of "federal programs and services" Libertarians believe are not required are agencies like the FAA, FDA, USDA, and so forth.

Strangely enough, this was not on the poll!

We support repeal of all laws which impede the ability of any person to find employment. We oppose government-fostered forced retirement.

We favor restoring and reviving a free market health care system.

Retirement planning is the responsibility of the individual, not the government. Libertarians would phase out the current government-sponsored Social Security system and transition to a private voluntary system.

The Libertarian Party would eliminate Social Security and Medicare.

You guessed it. Not on the poll.

Well... I agree that you have a valid point. I disagree that you took it to such an extreme that it's just like water.

Eh... Which president, or politician for that matter, do you agree with on ALL the issues?

The issue is that the major parties make their positions very well known. The Libertarian party is extremely dishonest in its polls, and does not cover ALL the issues in them. They do this to fool the gullible into believing they are more Libertarian than they think they are.

Well, most people really aren't. I know this pains Libertarians, which is precisely why they commit such large lies of omission in all their polls.

Last edited:
Libertarian polls remind me of those Scientology booths in malls and on sidewalks where they lure you in with a couple of tin cans. Some people fall for it, and the sheer craziness of the belief system is only revealed by increments.

Then one day, you find your buddy has been absorbed and now he sounds like a total maniac.

"How did this happen to you?"

"I don't know, man. I took this poll, and then the next thing I knew I was getting a Gadsden tattoo and giving my money to L. Ron Paul."

Last edited:

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating the FDA, the Federal Reserve, the FAA, and a host of other government agencies. Nope but I do agree with him.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on legalizing all drugs. It does actually and yes I agree

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on shrinking our military down to the size of a cub scout troop. Well that's a lie but it does ask if we want to close down foreign bases etc...

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating all federal environmental, health, and safety regulations and agencies.I do agree

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating laws banning child labor in industrial factories.Lols...give me a break no one would allow children to work in a factory so why have a law against it. Again I agree with him.

I see they did not ask a host of other such issues because then you would realize only about 0.3% of Americans side with Gary Johnson on ALL the issues.Bullshit.

More bullshit

I replied beside your questions.

Forum List

Back