‘Mitt Romney… I Would Like To Kill Him!’

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
63aa2297.jpg

“Romney will destroy this country completely” she repeated angrily. Then, Rodriguez grabbed the microphone and emotionally screamed “If I see him” referring to Romney “I would like to kill him!”

Freak Out Moment Of The Democratic Convention: Woman Screams ‘Mitt Romney, I Want To Kill Him!’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

The woman was screened, like all attendees of the convention. Not just anyone can be there. She is typical of many liberals I know. They run their mouths constantly and their words drip with venom. But, it's just good old freedom of speech when they do it.

Yet when some morons through peanuts at a camera lady, the leftist media hops all over it.,

The delegates at this convention are going wild! 3 have compared Republicans to nazis.. One got arrested for being crazy drunk.. Another for pretending to be a congressman.. Now this.. And then the vote earlier on Israel.. Where at least half of the delegates voted against the ammendment adding God and the support for Israel back into the platform..

But the media is staying silent.

There are whacko's on each side.

I was talking to a conservative retired airforce gent the other day who casually said that a sniper could take care "of the problem" with one bullet.

I was a bit shocked.

The woman was screened, like all attendees of the convention. Not just anyone can be there. She is typical of many liberals I know. They run their mouths constantly and their words drip with venom. But, it's just good old freedom of speech when they do it.

And when anyone else even approaches tasteless or violent speech it's time to "tone down the rhetoric".

The woman was obviously paid by Glenn Beck's The Blaze.

Coyote man seems to think she was a Glen Beck plant even though democrats had to qualify for a political pass and show ....gasp...a photo I.D. Which ever faction the lady belonged to I'm sure she is wearing day glow orange p.j.'s today. No? She is still a member of the DNC's radical left?

:rolleyes:

Kind of like your Avatar?

63aa2297.jpg

“Romney will destroy this country completely” she repeated angrily. Then, Rodriguez grabbed the microphone and emotionally screamed “If I see him” referring to Romney “I would like to kill him!”

Freak Out Moment Of The Democratic Convention: Woman Screams ‘Mitt Romney, I Want To Kill Him!’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh this is special. I just picked up these gems as well.

Here are a couple of the offensive comments made by the Palm Beach Democratic Chairman:

“I’m Jewish, I’m not a fan of any other religion than Judaism.”

“The worst possible allies for the Jewish state are the fundamentalist Christians who want Jews to die and convert so they can bring on the second coming of their Lord.”

Democrat Chair Spews Anti-Christian Hate Speech | Video | TheBlaze.com

AND

South Carolina Democratic chairman Dick Harpootlian compared his state's Republican female governor, Nikki Haley, to Hitler's mistress, Eva Braun this morning at a breakfast in Charlotte, North Carolina.

South Carolina's the State reports:

S.C. Democratic Chairman Dick Harpootlian, never a loss for a quick quip, tossed a few stinging one-liners at the Wednesday delegation breakfast.

On Gov. Nikki Haley participating in daily news briefings in a basement studio at the NASCAR Hall of Fame: “She was down in the bunker a la Eva Braun.”

Braun, along with her lover Adolf Hitler, committed suicide in a bunker as World War II was coming to an end.

The comparisons of Nazis and Hitler to the Republicans seems to be an emerging theme from this Democratic convention. Yesterday, a top Democratic delegate from Kansas compared Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan to Hitler. The day before, a Democratic delegate from California compared Ryan to Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

S.C. Dem. Chair Compares GOP Gov. to Hitler's Mistress | The Weekly Standard

She is stupid for saying that into a microphone. She may be getting a visit from the secret service! There are crazy people on both sides. *yawn*

I love how the left excuses this behavior by saying both sides are guilty of it....

I didn't see this kind of behavior from the GOP delegates.... I have yet to see video of the peanut incident.

The left are intollerant and down right mean... Why won't we be hearing from any pro-life democrats, or any christian delegates?

Wow what a damn circus.

P.T. Barnum would be damn proud :eusa_clap:

Lols...she just said what a ton of people think.

Im sorry Brother, but I have NEVER wished death on Obama or Pelosi, and believe it or not... not even Ried.

This kind of thing does not get entertained in my simple brain.

Instead, I pray for their protection.

God help us if anything like that were to happen at a time like this.

Coyote man seems to think she was a Glen Beck plant even though democrats had to qualify for a political pass and show ....gasp...a photo I.D. Which ever faction the lady belonged to I'm sure she is wearing day glow orange p.j.'s today. No? She is still a member of the DNC's radical left?

That's O.K.

It gave him an excuse to go off and lick his balls for a while.

That's O.K.

It gave him an excuse to go off and lick his balls for a while.

Please no pics.... :eek:

Forum List

Back